Posted: 10 years ago
waiting update 
waiting update
waiting update
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 24

she just too cover on her full body and face , maan cant hold his smile and laugh in big voice ,he went near bathroom and say after lunch i want to see you in that short drsss geet ,geet eyes winded under cover and maan bit his tongue and just run in bathroom and

geet saw  to his direction her with her open mouth and winded eyes  and called out maaan you are shameless ,you cheating with me ,I hate you ,maan hear that and mummer I love you to nahi bola , I hate you bol diya now maan be ready to face sherni sing kuhrana and he start to take shower

geet start to cribbed with her babaji what a shameless DD dd means dust danav not dhak dhak ,he too shameless ohh he look me like that and that gown , that chota chota frock till my knee and that nighty sorry sorry  chi chi babaji main to imagine bhi nahi  kar sakati now what shall i do she make baby face hear maan hearing  all her bak bak he just want to finish his shower and crush her in his hug now he also imagine pout and just want kiss her cribbing  lips

gee just went to kitchen and start to search breakfast maan come behind her and hug her she start to have somersault in her tummy she want to enjoy his touch but she remind her anger and she push maan ,now maan got that her quite pie really angry on him but he know how to tackle her he just whisper in her ear oh so you angry on me that i look you in short dress but you watch me without ...

geet eyes winded in shock and red colored spread in her face she just want to run from there ,she just start to bit her lips maan just take her lips in his and took her another world ,she just lost his passion when she feeling breathless maan stop his kiss and took her in his hug she just put her head onhis shoulder and say maan you are so bad ...

maan say but what about nighty and wink to her she turn in red like apple .and cried MAAn she feel some pain in her stmock and she excuse herself and went to bathroom and there she another problem waiting for her and she slap her forehead and say geet you are so careless you have to think about it na now what are you doing now ,maan just waiting for her he get tense with her going like this because he saw some tense line in her face so he is waiting her in outside of bathroom

there geet come out ,she have red hu on her face as well as tense line on her forehead he want to ask her but he got massage from adi he read that and with so much happiness he just hug her and say oh geet i am so happy and he further say

maan geet i got more vacation of 8 days from office and geet

Geet : maan I have a problem

Maan : don't worry I will solve that

Geet : maan problem is whisper Geet say with bending head

Maan Whisper ,no geet tell me loudly I am hearing  don't be shy

Geet turning full red with maan talk,she don't have idea that how she say to maan she just look to upper side and start mummer with her babaji babaji you are happy now as usual you drop /put me embarrassing situation i hate you babaji .

with so much courage and shyness she said maan oh oh i got got my Monthly course she whisper in slow ,soft voice and i dont have whisper so she just  turn her face now her back face toward maan

now it is turn of maan got embarrassing he turn beetroot red he got it what he think and talk ye to wooo wala Whiesper that maan you are too much he just slap his forehead

precap
πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy new year

Awesome part
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

same to you dear thank god you are come back so much waiting for you dear and thanks thanks for comment

Happy new yeardear

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster