Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: swasinha
excellent post.. agree with you point by point... I am soo happy that no Kamini today.. I really wonder that we have people like Jaya.. she is a real disaster .. wish everybody can get in laws place like her's.. they can really tolerate here... 😆😆😆
I am sooo happy to see Kunal giving his piece of mind to shraddha..well deserved and long pening one... afterall he is also human and deserves what he gives... thumps up for him and what ever he spoke 👍🏼I am little curious whether shraddha would try to speak to kunal as well the way she is trying with anand ...And also I want to know if both of them know that they are attending the new year's party or they will come to know once they visit there... hope the 2nd one is true ...
Originally posted by: Swish_07
I think Shraddha will try to apologise to Kunal. If she wouldn't have called Kunal today, I would have given up on such a possibility. My hopes from Shraddha are on an all-time high now.😊Also, it'll be fun to see the two of them run into each other at the party. Unexpected, most probably. 😉ORShraddha will go only after she receives a confirmation that Kunal is planning to attend the party , and will go only because she wants to talk to Kunal in person. 😃
Originally posted by: -sakshi-
Really liked today's epi.. kunal vented out his anger, shradha listened
, , kamini relief, jaya was absurd , i wonder if halwa will reach poor dhruv or what..she can't be trustedAnand is too shareef or what to look around 😆😆.. hope the cvs. keep ronadhona away for some more epis