For you...my Angel. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

*Tear* Khushi di, this touched my heart!! This is one of the most beautiful poem I have read in a long time! Love you 🤗🤗 Take care xx

Athena90 thumbnail
Beautiful poem khushi

Words fail me and i am in awe of ur relationship with your angel. Sometimes even jealous, wishing i had someone like that. Both of you are indeed lucky to have each other.

I certainly hope your angel is always with you. Keeping you company, and smaling by your side
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
👏 this is not a peom but a true story in a poem 👏
thsi poem has something touching

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi dii that was a really sweet post u made for ur angel. Truly ur angel is really sweet.And ur angel is lucky to have you. That post was really sweet n i dun no wat t say ant it.. it sjust too speechless....all ui can say it that the post was really touching and every single word u said in these was very touching also. That is one of the most sweetest things i have readdd 😳
Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

omg khushi thats such a sweet peom it made cry 😭 and

smile 😊 thanks so much for it di and s.priya di ur right

poetry doesn't mean rhymeing 😊

Edited by Fair And Lovely - 17 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
Omg khushi di..... that is so beautiful..!! [rona] [rona] I cried after reading that!

Your poem is special in its own way... this angel is very lucky to have you and you are lucky to have her. i am so so glad there is someone in your life who is like this.... because those kinds of people are those who will always be with us no matter where we are, or who we are.

just beautiful!
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That IS the best poem I've ever read in my life. We all know that there is a different Khushi behind all this creativeness, and she's even better than her siggys. Is that even possible?🤔

Well, this poem makes me think--If I quit siggy making, will I have any friends left? Wait, I don't want to even think about it.

I truly pray for you and your angel to stay together for life and nothing will happen to your friendship.

🤗

bhaveshavani thumbnail
wow beautiful poem khushi.... u almost made me cry....

i pray u and your angel always share this precious relation......

wow its so unbelivable how some people effect your life.... i mean how deeply.... i dont have enough words to appreciate this poem.. its very touching