Dress and jewellry ...liked it

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Teaser for part 6 
Mahimaan thumbnail
teaser is Marathi beautiful songs and i translate it for you but bear with my English😉
Mahimaan thumbnail

Teaser

kadhi durdur kadhi tu samor, man haravate aajka

ka he kase hote ase, hi aas lage jeeva

kasa savaru mi aavaru ga mi swatahala

dise swapnka he jagtanahi mala

aabhas ha - 2, chalato tula chalata mala, aabhas ha - 2

kasa savaru mi aavaru re mi swatahala

aabhas ha - 2, chalato tula chalata mala, aabhas ha -

kshanat sare udhan vare jhoolook houn jatee

kadhi dur tu hi kadhi jawal vati

pan kahich nahi hatee,

mi asheech hasate

ugeech lajate, punha tula aathavate

mag mitoon dole tula pahate tuzyach sathi sajte

tu nasatana asalyacha khelha

manat majhya hajar shanka, tula mi janu kasare

tu asach ahe tasach nahi, aahes khara kasare?

tu ithech basna, halooch has na, ashich hawi mala too

pan maahit nahi malahi ajuni, tashich ahes ka tu?

nave rang saare navi vaatehi hava

dise swapnkahe jagtanahe mala

kasa savaru mi aavaru re mi swatahala

English  

some time near some time far ,today lost my mind

why this is happening ,why this hope for life

how should control me to myself

i watch dream with my open eyes Without sleeping

This sense or feelings - give sweet pain to u and to me

within second storm turn into sweet and cool air

some time far away some time very near

but there are nothing in hand

without reason i smile without reason ifill shy

then with closed eyes I see you, and beautifully got  ready for you

this game when you are not present there but present for me

I saw this dream when i am awake

there are thousand questions about you but how I know about you

you are like this or you are like that ,in real how are you

you sit hear , smile slowly ,i want you like this only

but i don't know that you are like this or not

now all colored are new for me like new air

I saw this dream when i am awake

i watch dream with my open eyes Without sleeping

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
nice...
cont soon...
Mahimaan thumbnail

ohhh god ye maan or geet ko kya ho gaya

Mahimaan thumbnail

Part 7   aabhas

A purple and cream colored  lehenga,hand turn red with mhandi on jewellery name she wear only mang tika ,ear Jumka and one peace of necklace but she look breathtaking with minimum jewellery  also ,maan could not took his eyes from her she just look like pari a pari his pari very beautiful ,if he touch her she will be disappear some wear oh his heart beats running like marathon

All are enjoying this state of maan , who totally lost in geet no no his geet and now adi got another chance to tease him

Adi : maan , maan mana hamari hone wali bhabhi beautiful hai but if you standing like this then to make her our bhabhi it should be only dream yaar

I must say she is beautiful but I have one qus and he come to maan ear and whisper ye hur languor ko kasi mil gayi / that how this pari  get  to baboon like you with that he wink to maan with that maan came out from his la,la land first he get shock that all are watching him how he looking to geet , because of that first he don't get adi que but after some second he get what adi ask him oh he wanted ti bit adi for calling him languor but what to do he control himself and look  other one like WHAT , she is my would be wife and I have right

Hear geet friend and pinky start to tease geet and geet turn into dark shade of red she start to crib to her babji see baabji what are maanji doing why he look me like a i am candy and he want to eat me with his eyes only chi chi babaji what i am talking sorry but if he want to watch me watch in privacy na not in front of all but when she herself get meaning of herself talk she again slap herself geet what are talking , but must say babaji wo bahot handsome dike rahe hai / he looking so handsome na

Now pinky got idea that our geet got engage with her babaji she called geet neech chale geet geet come out from her world and node her head in yes so pinky and other brought her down ,geet first took blessing from maan family and went to sit on that sofa where engagement arraignment is held she felling so shy as well as scary she ask pinky to call her papa and pinky called uncle ,Mohinder come near to geet he know that his baby scared he cup her face in his palm and say geet beta don't get tense it is start of your life and enjoy it dear and i am with you always dear geet node her head and say yes papa

Maan watching all this and he get that she get nervous, he pull out chocolate from his pocket and give it to little small boy to give to geet and give massage with him ,chocolate darr bhaga dega ,that boy went to geet and give chocolate to her first she is happy and ask who give you this he point out to the maan who looking to her with so much love and nodded his head ,boy told her didi unhone kaha hai kay darr bhag jayga app ye kha lo ,geet get now that maan know that she is nervous but she is happy that he care for her she start to eat it

Maan is so happy that she eat chocolate ,he start to talk with adi but his mind and eyes is only with geet and next second he got shock he saw geet is sitting with him very closed and adi vanish from there he again turn to watch geet side there geet sitting in her place with pinky he again turn his eyes to watch who is closed to him there also geet with smiling face he put his hand on her cheek he want to hold it but get pinch on it oh he just cry out ohhh ouch there he came back from his la la land and adi pinch him on his hand because maan want to cup ADI face oh poor adi got idea of maan and say maan main geet nahi adi hoon saber rakh

but

Maan closed his eyes in embarrassment and shy he shook his head and thinking oh god what is happening with me

kasa savaru mi aavaru ga mi swatahala

aabhas ha - 2, chalato tula chalata mala, aabhas ha

I watch dream with my open eyes Without sleeping

Hear geet also have another effect of maan yes she don't it is attraction or what but her all thoughts are struck on maan ,same time something went to her eyes and she  closed her  eyes start to rub eyes with her hand but some one stop her hand and geet open her eyes by new touch so she open eyes and saw who is that and she got shock that maan is sitting there and took her hand in his hand and nodded no , then he brought his mouth near to her eyes and start to blow in her eyes oh god geet have goose bump on her body she start to shake like leaf with closeness of maan it gave effect on her she want to stop him but she put her hand on maan hand and say app yaha , sab kya sonchange  what will all think, but pinky voice broke her dream and there pinky with big eyes ask her geet tu muze app ku bol rahi hai /why you call me app then geet look maan direction there he talking with adi she bend her head for hide her hue which came in her face because of shyness she slap herself and look upward like babaji what are you doing with me

but

mi asheech hasate

ugeech lajate, punha tula aathavate

mag mitoon dole tula pahate tuzyach sathi sajte

tu nasatana asalyacha khelha

without reason i smile without reason i fill shy

then with closed eyes I see you, and beautifully got  ready for you

this game when you are not present there but present for me

there one collage friend come near geet and start to ask so geet how are our jijaji but geet don't have ans but her heart say that he is nice she fill so shy and confused yes how is he I really don't know her eyes again went to maan and maan ask her with her eyes like anything wrong she nod her head in negative

manat majhya hajar shanka, tula mi janu kasare

tu asach ahe tasach nahi, aahes khara kasare?

there are thousand questions about you but how I know about you

you are like this or you are like that ,in real how are you ?

hear adi again ask maan do you want some maan say ya some water so adi went to bring water and maan start to look into mobile after some time he have small push like soft feather and one glass is front of him and and that hands covered with heena he look to face hear again geet is there sitting next to him with beautiful side and his heard saying like---

tu ithech basna, halooch has na, ashich hawi mala too

pan maahit nahi malahi ajuni, tashich ahes ka tu?

nave rang saare navi vaatehi hava

you sit hear , smile slowly ,i want you like this only

but i don't know that you are like this or not

now all colored are new for me like new air

he try to catch her hand with glass he just want to see how soft is her hand so he try to hold glass with strong grip but glass fall with big sound Thud and that sound brought maan in reality and this time his bakara is not adi but poor pinky who herd maan talking with adi so she brought water for her jijaji Now  maan wanted to run away from there with fear  he look toward geet but geet can not hold her laugh and start to laugh ,but maan got impress that geet cannot misjudge him   he imm ask sorry to pinky and run from there to his mother

Precap - eng ceremony

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hyla maan kokya ho gaya,,,,abhii yeh haal hei shadi mein pandit ka kya hoga...??😉😆