Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great analysis.Very nice beginning i must say. Ishita is pure example of today's women. I really loved her decent matured acting. And her plight of infertility is very deep but she always tries to hide and instead she think all kids at her clinic as her children. Both mothers are extremely hilarious. I too love their acting. And most importantly two weak people can fulfill each other and become powerful. Ruhi can fulfill space of daughter in Ishita's life and she can fulfill a space of mother in her life. And Raman seems to be very tough person. How ishita and raman falls in love is something to be seen. Between i like ruhi a lot. Such a cute kid.
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i must say INTERESTING beginning EK managed to do with THE FIRST SCENE..i ws surprised as to y begin a show with a cartoon show n tht too Lord Krishna's birth story?but by the time epi ended i completely understood.. Ishita had said at the end of the cartoon show to lil kid tht not just Krishna ws born BUT two mothers were also born... Ruhi is goin to be Krishna and Ishita is goin to be Yasoda and v saw the by the last scene of todays epi itself..⭐️⭐️⭐️...

The base is set..families r at loggerheads...leads r also goin to be at loggerheads..😆😆..bt Ruhi is THE link which is gonna bind all these..

When Ishita's mom said as per astrology someone will come to her life today n she will literally giv her life to tht... I thought oh Karan's entry... but wow EK took me by surprise..it ws Ruhi's entry and Ishita did put her life at stake for a moment...And tht SHEER HAPPINESS Ishita had when she touched Ruhi's face by rememberin her mom's words-that ws THE BEST MOMENT of aaj ka epi for me...👏👏👏...

so lik ALWZ EK managed to give good start to her new show lik she did with YHM..😃😃...

waitin for Raman-Ishita first meet...

I agree with u. Ishita very well remebered her mother's words. I really liked the last scene.
Nichuss thumbnail
hi is epsd 2 discussion thread up
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!.. Thanks for the nice update!.. I am going to watch this new show!.. Heroine doc yanks is a pretty woman that I liked instantly looking at the promo!.. I will watch the show soon and share my views as well!..story sounds interesting!.. How nice of an infertile woman finding love in a baby girl!.. Awww we all guessed it was going to be a man!.. Very interesting!..
Going to watch !..
Thanks!