Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with u. The concept of the show seems great. Promos are very interesting. Hopefully ekta will make an interesting storyline. Ishita is very attracted towards ruhi and whatever the reason is but if two persons can fulfill each other's needs than thats best. Ruhi is getting a mother and ishita is getting a lovely daughter. Lets see how she gets married to her father...Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, you said it right Safii. I too hope for the same.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post 

Taking up the issue of infertility is commendable , i hope they treat it with a new and positive dimension. 

Ishita being deprived of motherhood, her attachment to Ruhi ( who is separated from her mother - if i am not wrong ) is understandable. So Ishita's eagerness to be the mother to Ruhi is not only to get a child for herself , but also to give Ruhi a mother's love. 

There are many women who are infertile or who cannot have a child due to complications , It must be a horrible feeling  personally, i have seen such people, their eagerness to have a child gets more and more stronger once they realize the impossibility  not to mention the emotional trauma they go through. In that case, i see how Ishita agrees to marry Raman whom he hates only to have that feeling of '' i am a mother ''  and the child's love. 

I am really looking forward to the show😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There were 2 other promos.. (copying from my FB.. Had posted there as soon as I saw it on tv)
Promo 3-

I just saw another promo for YHM..I don't think it's on net yet. Ishita's mom tells her to get married. She replies with a woman who cannot give birth has no right to marry. On the other hand, Raman's mother shows him pix of girls and he refuses. She asks isn't anyone good (as in pretty) to be your wife. He says they all are. But not perfect to be Ruhi's (I think that's the little girls name) mother. Both Raman and Ishita leave house and meet in parking lot. Ruhi again goes "Good morning, Ishita Aunty." Their eye lock and then quietly going away with that title song playing.. And that it airs on 3rd.

Promo 4 - 

Ishita tells Ruhi that she'll drop them (when she sees the two at the traffic light, waiting/walking as their car has broken down) Ruhi gladly goes & asks Raman to sit as well. He does reluctantly. She starts driving. Their eye-lock through rear-view mirror. At school, Ruhi thanks Ishita and says they'll take ride from her again tomorrow if their car isn't fixed. Ishita-Raman glance at each other again as Raman non-chalantly says that the car WILL be fixed tomorrow. Ends at Ruhi's hand slipping off of Ishita's hold. 
-CloudNine- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post,not reading either novel or reviews
but the promo seems interesting
so looking for ward to see
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought this story was about a cople who got  divorced     
Waiting to see how  Ekat  carries it off in  her super-star style 😛
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post n i agree with u
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi  Saffi😊 Myself yaalini.
        Agree with whatever you hav mentioned about the show👍🏼 I havnt' cn both the lead actors performance b4, but i like Dhivyanka she is such a cutiepie & i hav find her acting convincing(if the first episode is to go by) Karan.., i hope he too carry his character well👍🏼 The little gal playing ruhi is too cute😳...Looking for the story to unfold
eeeeeeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Araina-

There were 2 other promos.. (copying from my FB.. Had posted there as soon as I saw it on tv)

Promo 3-

I just saw another promo for YHM..I don't think it's on net yet. Ishita's mom tells her to get married. She replies with a woman who cannot give birth has no right to marry. On the other hand, Raman's mother shows him pix of girls and he refuses. She asks isn't anyone good (as in pretty) to be your wife. He says they all are. But not perfect to be Ruhi's (I think that's the little girls name) mother. Both Raman and Ishita leave house and meet in parking lot. Ruhi again goes "Good morning, Ishita Aunty." Their eye lock and then quietly going away with that title song playing.. And that it airs on 3rd.

Promo 4 - 

Ishita tells Ruhi that she'll drop them (when she sees the two at the traffic light, waiting/walking as their car has broken down) Ruhi gladly goes & asks Raman to sit as well. He does reluctantly. She starts driving. Their eye-lock through rear-view mirror. At school, Ruhi thanks Ishita and says they'll take ride from her again tomorrow if their car isn't fixed. Ishita-Raman glance at each other again as Raman non-chalantly says that the car WILL be fixed tomorrow. Ends at Ruhi's hand slipping off of Ishita's hold. 

thnx for promo update...really liking d show n promos
Nichuss thumbnail
gud post...
personally i too feel the same...
i havent read custody novel...
but to get the closeness of ruhi...
ishita may marry raman...

anyways promos r nice with good concept...
and couples too sounding gud...