Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Maan is unknowingly falling in more for Geet... her shrewdness and her not keen on him is making him more curious about her..
and now with the leave part, am wondering how she is gonna manage with MSK..
thanks for the update.. continue soon.
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update...
Waiting fr sm maneet scenes...
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
i just read your ff in one go and it is awesome...
continue soon ...
loved the whole thing...
Geet's double shifts, her sorrows , her relation with all her staff...

preeti.1 thumbnail
this story is so much different and super duper interesting ...
read all parts in one go ...
plz update soon 
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...loved it
maaneet scene were nice..loved geet nmuskans bonding..aww poor geet felt bad for her  hearing abt rajji
waiting for next...continue soon...thnx for pm

Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Add MysteryMina for pms!

Chapter 16

Maan had made sure that Geet wouldn't miss out on her work in KC, hence he had instructed the HR department to forward any leave application from Geet to him directly. He held the sheet of paper in his hand.

Leave applied for two weeks, reason was personal. Hmm.

"Geet, I cannot grant you your leave."

"Why not? I do have a right of taking leave as per my contract."

"Yes, but around here I am boss and I decide, not a contract."

"You didn't answer my question, Mr Khurana." Maan heard a pinch of anger in her voice.

"You are here to work for four weeks. If you are gone for half of the time, who is going to fill in?"

"What do you usually when people take leave? They get replaced by others. Do the same here."

"Can't. Unfortunately for you there isn't anyone even remotely as efficient as you are." 

"So my being efficient is causing me problems" Geet told herself.

"Fine, then I resign. I need these two weeks off from work."

"Don't start on resignation again, Geet. What about MC?"

"MC is no problem. I can take as much free time as I want. It is you who is being a pain." She said the last sentence in a low voice.

"What did you say, I didn't get the last bit." Maan asked curiously.

"Nothing. Now please choose. Either you have me here for two weeks or for none."

Maan turned his seat to face the window. It was a sunny day but he felt low. Geet wanted to leave and even MC had given her permission. Why did she say she could take as much free time as she wanted?

"I work when I want. As long as work is done no one can say anything."

"What personal reason is there?"

"You are very nosy, just like an old granny. If you must know I am spending some time with my family."

Maan still didn't want to give in.

"Sorry Geet, but I can't grant you his leave. Work will be stuck for two weeks and we have got a very important client coming next week." Geet was going to say something but Sasha came in.

"MK, Mr Kapoor is here now." Sasha looked at Geet.

"And why are you not on your seat doing your work? Just because MK is tolerating you here does not mean you can do as you wish, now out." Sasha showed Geet the door out. Maan was going to say something but Geet was quicker.

"Miss Sasha, if I were you I would be minding my tongue. Whether and why he is tolerating me is none of your business. I have, will and always do as I wish and YOU are no one to comment about that. I work for Mr Khurana, not for you and I was doing my work as he will confirm. Even when I am not doing work at least I don't waste my time sucking up to my boss." Geet left from there. Maan left quickly, too as he didn't want to see Sasha's red face which made her look like a deformed Tomato.

Maan felt proud of Geet. In his opinion women could only be helpless and depend on others. Geet proved him wrong in most of his believes and he felt some how really nice about it.

Geet felt good after her little outburst. She used to be like this and know in the entire company as the lab girl who you shouldn't mess with. Now as the boss she had to maintain more disciplined but still she wouldn't have people talk to her like this. Maan was not giving her leave. She wasn't worried as she left office handing in her resignation letter to HR. She also handed them a sealed envelope to give to Maan.

She talked to Pinky for some time and told her that she was going to pick up Riya and Armaan. Pinky was excited as she would meet them soon. She made Geet promise to throw a party once she had come back.

At MC Adi was handling work pretty well. After the party incident Vicky had found out that it was hard to pacify Geet. She was angry on him but gave in when he pulled his ear and started doing sit-ups. Now her friend was worried.

"Vicky? Why are you making such a face?"

"Oh, nothing Geet. My dad wants me to join KC."

"And you? Do you want to leave me?" Vicky looked at her. She hadn't said leave the company, no. She had said leave me. Geet never saw MC just as a mere company. For her employees weren't employees but friends and every worker that left the company kind of left her.

"No. I told him I am happy here. But he insists on me joining KC."

"Even after you being Executive MD?  You might never get that post there and I even pay you a good sum." Geet wondered. Vicky was embarrassed.

"I kind of never told anyone I am Executive MD here. They think I am still doing my internship." Geet made big eyes.

"What? And why didn't you tell?"

"I told you, they want me to join KC no matter what. They are going to freak at home if they find out I am working for a rival company." Geet sighed shaking her head.

"Vicky, Vicky, Vicky. This really is a problem. Let me just tell you. I can never thank you enough for helping me out of the mess I was in. Adi tried his level best but even he had too much on his hands. I wanted you to be Executive MD because you really are enthusiastic about work. You have new ideas that help us improve every time. I work at KC and can tell you that you might never be able to do that there. Maan Khurana likes it his way, even his brother doesn't have much say under his command.

But I will no stop you from going if this is what you want. Just remember, I will always keep MC's doors open for you if you ever decide to return. And we still will be friends." Geet left.

"I know Khurana Constructions much better than you and I totally agree. My freedom will be totally limited there but what can I do?" Vicky pondered. Geet had told him she was going out of town for two weeks and a plan came in his mind. Maan Khurana was sure to kill him is the plan fails but he wanted to stay at MC and had no intention of staying at KC longer than necessary.

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Vicky didn't tell he is a khurana...& maan's bro
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

good retort by Geet to sasha...

Sasha is trying to show her dominance side to all employees of KC to get into Maan's eyes but Geet made her look like ripe tomato...

Maan didn't approve Geet's leave application so she resigned but what is there in that envelop...

what will Maan do now...and Vicky is going to join KC...is he related to Maan...what planning he is doing...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THE FIERY GEET IS BACK AND SASHA GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER

GEET RESIGNED FROM KC - MAAN IS GOING TO THROW A FIT
AND WHAT IS VICKY'S PLAN - HOPE IT DOESNT PUT GEET IN TROUBLE WITH MAAN
preeti.1 thumbnail
amazing part ...vicky in trouble ...ek taraf maan ek taraf geet ...
waiting for more to come