Should Cricket be India's national game?

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Gali gali mein shor hai
JO yeh na kheley woh bore hai
hockey ko maro goli
aao ban gayo rahul aur dhoni!

--------

With hocket taking a back seat as the preferred game among youngsters and with poor performance of India's hockey team and the game's popularity, do you think cricket, the prefered sport should replace hockey as India's national game?

why, or why not?

---------

Preets

He has 3 children.Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dannyk thumbnail
cricket is alrealy a indias national game .. thats unofficial but still the most ppl in india watch the same discuss about the same .. there is one say that is 'Indian watch cricket for 6 month and discuss about the same in rest of the six month' so there is no need to declare any thing .. as for indian cricket is more than only a game ..
I also thought that Cricket was the national game... 😳 But then again living in the Uk, it shows me that India seems to be the national game as its more hyped up.
Pachu.P thumbnail
Its already India's National Game!

You will not see people going crazy over basketball or tennis...but cricket?..OMG....its like the crazy over crazy
Rock_Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Its already India's National Game!

You will not see people going crazy over basketball or tennis...but cricket?..OMG....its like the crazy over crazy

i agree...ppl are crazy about cricket in India...even 5 year kid will have bat and ball to play cricket

yeh sme here i alredy thot cricket woz indias national game
omgg hockey, dats bare borin lolz
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
isnt it alredy a national game ther
every1 in india r crazy bout cricket
dey like worship da indian cricket team

i dunno bout hockey, neva rely seen it...luks kinda borin tho lol Edited by xmuqix - 17 years ago
glam girl thumbnail
yeah i think cricket shoudl be Inia's national game coz indians play cricket mre than kabbadi (india's national sport)
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Cricket should be India's national game since they are very good at it... 😉