i think geet is asking maan
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awww ... Restless Maan ... Curious to know abt Geet
Lol

Lovely updt
alfik thumbnail
i feel Maan asked this to Geet and now with this i think he got a reason to call her up...
and yes the update was good...i like your stories n writing they are too good...i've read all your stories...😃
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet askd this to Maan. I guess.
Good Update by the way.
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Maan just kept thinking abt Geet's words. It was distracting him.
He is smiling n family is happy to see that. Indeed he smiles rarely.
Loved how they enacted.

Maan actually sad that he is not meeting Geet. Jotting down d points he. Needs to know abt Geet. They r many.

Mr. DeMello coming. Not satisfied with the project.
I think Maan will give it to Geet.

N Maan is asking Geet abt d question.

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
nice part...
Maan is intrigued by Geet...
cont soon dear...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome One...loved it ..maan is changeing n think about Geet n her  behaviour towards him
intresting precap...eagerly wairing for next...continue soon..thanks for pm
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so now he is obsessed abt her...nice...
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
continue soon...
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congratualtions to all who attempted to solve the question. I wonder why a lot of you thought it would be Geet asking Maan, please enlighten me on why you thought so. A special congratulations to honeygrape, _lehar_, punam2712, gurti30, Ubiquitos, alfik and crazydreams for getting it right. Enjoy the next chapter and please leave your thoughts...

Add MysteryMina for pms!

Chapter 11

Maan wondered how he would do this. Maybe Sasha and Meera could help. He called them and discussed various options. Sasha was no good at feelings either Maan concluded in the privacy of his mind and Meera's ideas were not that good either.

Who to ask next? He felt like an idiot. Great MSK is clueless and is asking his staff member's about feelings. There was one person though who could give him an answer. He dialled the number.

"Yes" the voice said. She sounded stressed.

"Geet, what are you doing right now?"

"Dancing Salsa with my watchman"

"WHAT?" Maan was shocked.

"Working, what else? I don't have time to waste Mr Khurana so please do tell why you called."

"I need your opinion on a new project. It is very important, can you come right now?" Maan hoped she would say yes. There was a pause while Geet looked at the piles of paper and then the watch.

"I'll be there in half an hour if that is ok with you."

As Geet came in, Maan asked:

"Tell me about feelings" Geet looked blank.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tell me everything you know about feeling." Geet knew a great deal about feelings but for the last few months she tried very hard to forget about them and now he was asking her to remember.

"I am afraid I can't help. I know about it but I won't be able to explain." She was about to leave when Maan stood up and said:

"Please Geet." Geet stopped in her steps. Did Maan just say please'? The look on his face revealed that indeed he did. Geet sighed.

"Tell me the actual problem." Maan narrated about his new clients demands. Geet was surprised that he took up this project in the first place.

"If I may comment, this sort of project doesn't seem your sort."

"It isn't. He is my dad's friend and hence I can't refuse him. But I am ready to admit that I am at a loss. Neither of my architects could help and so I came to you."

Maan further narrated Mr and Mrs DeMello's story and Geet started losing control about her thoughts.

"Geet, tell me about what you want in life. Like the ultimate dream." Sohan asked Geet as she sat in his embrace.

"I want a long long life with you."

"That's it? What happened with touring the world and making it big in the company?"

"That was all before I met you. Now you are my dream. With you I don't care what I have and what not. Without you, all my dreams seem pointless."

Sohan made Geet look at him.

"Do you love me so much?" he asked lovingly.

Geet nodded.

"Well then your wish is my command. But I want to add a few details to your dream if your highness gives me permission."

"What additions?"

"A big and beautiful house of ours. One where you, Riya, Armaan and I can live all together. I want to give your life happiness. Everyday shall be memorable for you. You wish a long life with me, then I will make sure you will never regret having wished that." He kissed Geet on her head and held her tight.

"GEET" Geet came out of her thoughts as Maan yelled her name.

"Hmm, sorry I was lost somewhere."

"Anything serious?"

"No, not really. Ok, about this project..." Geet fought the urge to cry and started thinking about work.

"Since this is personal we should make list of things Mrs DeMello likes. There should a variety of thing from favourite colour and flower to what sort of furniture she likes and where she spend her best days. We should also include Mr DeMello's choice and not to forget a few things she dislikes, or things that bring back sad memories." Maan raised a brow.

"Why should we do that?"

"This Villa shall be a reflection of her. It should include features that represent her. Since she loves her husband and considers him a vital part of his life his choice should also be present. About the bad memories, life isn't always a path of roses. We do get thorns, sometimes more sometimes less. But bad memories give us strength to move on. We remember the old times and see how well we are doing now. So the next time we land in such a situation we can handle them better." Maan was all awe.

"Any special idea's you have to include the bad memories?"

"I would say we should do a wall of pictures, one place where she would sometimes go and see how her life used to be. The place is to be a happy place but happiness comes always with a pinch of sadness. Some times with a very big pinch" She said the last sentence in a very low voice but Maan heard.

"Good idea, I'll include this." There was a pause. Geet started to feel uncomfortable. She needed to be alone to get herself back together.

"Mr Khurana, if this is all, I'd like to leave. I still have plenty to do." She got up.

"Do you want me to drop you?"

"No thanks, I still don't take favours from employers" she tried to smile but failed.

Maan looked at her from his office window. The same guy came to pick her up as last time. He saw Geet wipe off her tears. His heart ached; he wanted to know what happened. He removed his paper about Geet and added:

Knows about feeling but doesn't like talking about them- why?

Who is the guy with the car - check number plate

Why did she say happiness sometimes came with a big pinch of sadness - ???

Edited by Mina420 - 10 years ago