cosmicD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
nikki is talking to uncle and aunty about the letter and she saw kk uncle says kk cant come to goa he is in jail but just to make sure we will tommoro to the club house now u go and rest .

next moring

arjun looking at nikkis photo and saying i will do any thing to get u.

next scene

nikki uncle and aunty are at the club house they ask the manager is there any one called kk here she checks and then says no uncle says i told u now lets go aunty says if we have came so far we shoul stay here 4 a while they agree malika here that all and wondering who is kk then she goes up to kk and says that nikki is serching 4 a man called kk (malika doesnt no thats kk she nos him as another name i forgot ) kk is shocked malika says what happened who is kk . kk says i dont no and doesnt matter to us .

next scene

nikki uncle and aunty are at the club house resturant arjun comes and says may i take ur order (he works there as a waiter ) nikki is wondering arjun a waiter but why arjun says i will come back later and goes nikki goes up to him and says why r u working here arjun says the deal (uncle said he cant marry nikki if he cant give her every thing he lied) nikki says wot deal arjun says u will find out nikki goes to uncle and says wot deal is arjun talking about uncle accidentely says u will no in a mounth nikki says wot uncle says ment in time u will no nikki says u r lying tell me uncle says we dont want u to get tense so i cant teel u they go home .

next sccene

at home nikki is saying wot deal just tell me he says i told arjun that if he became somthing he will think about it nikki says but i love karan uncle says i no i am sorry but now he is responsible too but i will go nd explain him nikki says no i will.

next scene

kk goes to the resturant where arjun works arjun goes to kk and asks may i take ur order kk says bring me any thing spcial arjun says oh ok as he was going he here is boss saying how can the D.J just go like this now we need another D.J arjun goes sir pls give me a chance to be the D.J boss says r u sure arjun says yes the boss says oh ok arjuns happy then kk comes to the disco then then he asks arjun wud u like to work as a D.J 4 me i will pay u 4 timees more arjun says yes kk says here is my card then arjun goes kk ring some 1 nd says arjun with us and now we can destroy nikki (hu he was talking to mite be malika it didnt show the face )

hope u like it !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup , Thanx 4 the update !!
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a load girl!!
[quote](hu he was talking to mite be malika it didnt show the face )
[/quote]
i think hes talking to devyani.... who knws... ??
cosmicD thumbnail
may be i will find out to night!!!!!!!!
cosmicD thumbnail
hey guyz just to tell u the persone he was talking to was not mentoned again so really we dont no and it has been said that divyarni is in loanden!!!
TD.FAN thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
friend thumbnail
ummmmmmmay be she i s malika 😡