Happy Graduation= A Miniature Remix Fic

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay naps this one is for you...belated happy to youuuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...u know u were the first person in this whole wide world I showed my writing to...and then you encouraged me to write so I started writing for u...and today after years m writing again and that too is just for u...so thanky ou for always having faith in my words even when I didn't have any...I know we kind of lost each other for a while but I am glad we are loons and nappy again...guess we always were...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Anyways here u go...DO NOT kill me porfavorπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Happy Graduation

Ch 1...Goodbye My Love

20th July 2006
5 : 06am

At this hour when dawn was just about to break the wretched silence of the night, when the due drops on the leaves were taking their last mufflled breaths, when the sleepy flowers were just beginning to spread their fregrance and when the birds were just about to start enchanting their morning prayer, at such a transcedental hour when life and hope was being awakened once again... Maurya high still appeared to be asleep...

But as it occurs so often that apperances decieve, the angels and holy spirits hovering above the grounds of Maurya, were decieved too by the stillness that echoed through the walls of Maurya, they were perplexed by the lack of activity. It was the most fated day in Maurya High's history, the most awaited...it was the day when The Class Of 2006 was graduating, that one class who through their passion and belief had shaken up the very walls of Maurya high and brought about a revolution of their own.

Among the angels were three divine souls for whom this day was as important as it was for the graduating class. In more ways than one they too would be graduating today. Since so many years they had been wondering the halls of Maurya high, wandering between two worlds and living a half hearted after life. But today at long last they would find the peace and solace they had been yearning for, today at long last their work here in this earthly world would be completed and at long last they would be able to bein their walk to heaven...at long long last

These three divine souls had waited long enough, they couldn't wait anymore, the dead silence of Maurya high was killing them yet again, it was a day to be celebrated and cherishedm it was a day to be written with golden inkin the heart of the universe, they wouldn't allow it to be wasted away like this, so they swept inside.

One of the holy spirits found her way to Room No. 9 of the girls dormetory and stopped for a second to gather her emotions...she was the spirit of Tara Ahuja who had long left her body but was not able to leave the beautiful, beautiful sight of her daughter...since so many years she has been watching over her daughter like that shadow which appears on the gorund when we walk, distant, far away yet so, so close, yet so inseperable...since so many years Tara had watched her daughter from a quite corner, laughed with her, cried with her, protected her like a shield and held her tears in her folds like they were hidden pearls...and today, today she was here to say her final good bye...coz she knew she no longer needed to be here, coz she knew her daughter was safe and beloved and cherished and protected...

She entered Tia's room and breathed in every nook and corner of the room which has been like an enchanted forest for tia and her angels for so, so many years, that one place where all their fairy tales came true, where there were happy endings and forevers...to Tara it felt as if with her this room too was preparing to say its last good bye...together both of them were remembering and reminicsing every single moment of wishiong and dreaming and growing up that the angels have had in here...a lot of memories both good and bad, were floating in the air and in the dreams of the sleeping angels...

Tara looked at her daughter and for a moment the very sight of tia took her breath away...she was beautiful and today she was also peaceful...for the first time in eighteen years Tara saw Tia sleeping serenly, for the first time tia was sleeping with this feeling, this faith that she was safe...she was clutching on to a photograph next to her heart that said "Tia's dream come true"...Tara gently took that photograph and turned it around and the thre faces that greeted her told her instantly that Tia was safe, that Tia will always be safe, that they would protect tia with their very lives...it was the picture of Sumeet and Sonya trying to kiss Ashi on their wedding day and Ashi being Ashi was trying to break away from the embrace...tia and captured this moment from a distance without either of them knowing, smiling and crying and laughing at the irony of it all...once upon a time Tia had dreamed this same moment as a nightmare and dreaded its very thought but now it was her biggest blessing, the reason of that content smile on her sleeping face that told all the demons around not to mess with her because now she had a mother and a sister who would fight against any demon that came her way...she had a mother and a sister...along with her beloved father...she was safe...

Tara's work was done here, it was time to go and let go...she placed the photograph right next to tia's heart and one last time caressed her by becoming the wind...she wanted to say "don't forget me and miss me and love me" but instead she said "no matter where I go, no matter where I end up...you will always be my daughter and I will always love you..." And at that moment when the goldne sun was ascending to take its place at the centre of the universe, when there were no cloids in sight, out of no damned where it started to rain and the holy spirits outside Maurya high knew that someone amongst them was crying and the love that formed those tears was so strong and so pious that it had the strength to defy the fury of the sun itself...they knew that it was a mother's love whose heart was aching, whose heart was tiered from years and years and years of wandering and yet all it wanted was to touch her daughter one last time...and she did...just at that moment Tia woke up and found water running down her cheecks...she was confusedm she checked her eyes to see if she was crying in her sleep but her eyes were completely dry, she took some of the drop lets in her hand and looked at them with confusion...and at that moment, at that very moment Tara being held in her daughter's tiny hands, being touched by her angelic fingers, Tara found her salvation...  and like a dream she whisked away into eternity...just like that tia saw the water drop lets disappear from her hands as if they just grew wings and had flown away...Tia felt a wiered emptyness in her heart...she had this urgent need to hold her mother's ring but instead she stumbled upon the photograph she had been clutching to in her sleep...and in an instance all her emptyness was gone...she felt safe and protected and blessed...she had a mother and a sister...she was the luckiest girl alive...

In another corner of Maurya high, two other spirits had entered the boys dormetory and found the way to Ranveer's room...one spirit was Ranveer's late father while the other was Varun's elder brother Vaibhav...Vaibhav looked at his sleeping brother and immediately sensed his restlessness...Vaibhav had stayed around to make sure that Varun stopped blaming himself for his death...and he had succeededm he knew that his younger brother not only had a brilliant career ahead but a great group of friends who would die for him if need be...yet there was something which Varun yearned for more than anything...their mom...Vaibhav knew that evne in his sleep Varun was constantly wishing and praying for their mom to be there and see him graduate...and Vaibhav resolved that today once and for all he would wipe out of his death from the lives of his partents and his brother, that todya once and for all he would reunite a son with his mother and give him the sanctuary of their mother's love which he was so badly craving for...Ranveer's father on the other hand was seeking forgivance, forgivance for belittling the beautfuly life God gave him and forgivance for abandoning him and his mother so shallowly...for so many years he had come in Ranveer's dreams as a memory of them playing football but today he came to him as a voice that said "spn let go...let go of all the anger and pain you are holding on to coz I am fine, I am happy and the reason for my happiness is the pride and glory I feel when I look at you standing up for the values and principles I believed in...your strength and courage wiped out my cowardice...so let go and if uou can then one day when it won't hurt this much, when you won't be this angry or afraid, that day...do forgive me..." Ranveer woke up and started crying like a baby Data, data he cried...but something told him that he would no longer be seeing his data in his dreams again...realizing this he cried harder...Aman and Varun woke up and looked at each other and without saying a word just went and hugged Ranveer...only thick friends could understand the pain he was going through without even exchanging a word and aman and Varun were that thick friends to him...whether he believed it or not he indeed was blessed in spite of all that had happened in his life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know idiot, when I woke up and opened this topic...and skimmed through the one shot, I was like "NOOO! I don't want to read this...it's actually all about TR and who wants to read that?" and I had seriously decided that I was not going to feel it, so I will not read it. 

Then I skimmed again and saw Ashi's name and was like "Chal let me read it once...zyada se zyada kya hoga? I would scream at you for giving me AY ASAP!!!" πŸ˜† And so I was all prepared to scream at you...and then I began reading...

And shit it's BEAUTIFUL! I totally felt Tia and Tara and the Ahuja-Ray family parts...it was just freakingly beautiful. You could feel Tara's undying love for Tia, even though she left Tia and eloped...but still and how she was there for Tia, silently protecting her😳 Sigh so beautiful. You know reading this, I wouldn't want Tara to be alive in Remix like they showed in Rebelde...I want Tara-Tia's relationship to be like the one in your fic!πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ So beautiful and so pure😳 And I loved how you just gave a hint of Ashi-Tia hereβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€— I WANT MORE OF THEM TOO, OKIE?😳

Even loved Varun-Vaibhav's and Ranveer-his father's part...beautifully written loons!

And now chal, even though I loved this...please give me my next part too and with AY...PLEEJ!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
You know as a revenge for making me read TR stuff (even though not romantic and i loved it, but still), I am planning to make AY/TR mix...only for YOU!😈😈😈 Edited by hey.bhaggu - 10 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

You know as a revenge for making me read TR stuff (even though not romantic and i loved it, but still), I am planning to make AY/TR mix...only for YOU!😈😈😈

SHUT UP DONT BE MEAN I DIDNT WRITE ANYTHING ROMANTIC U CAN MAKE A REMIX MIX OR AN ASHI TIA MIX BUT PHLZ NO TR ROMYAWNCE AND SPECIALLY NOT WITH MY AY

PERIOD...IF U DO THIS I WNT GIVE U MY NEXT PART WHICH IS ALL FREKAING AY

and by the wya dont bug me ki post post ab tak likha nahi hai but i know what it should be "sigh"
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
NOOO WRITEEE! PLEASE I NEED IT!
I have anatomy exam next week and I need it as an incentive to study and do well. Can't you even do that for me? *coco eyes*