Akela's New Ranbir Contest Winner(s)....

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking soo long in declaring the winners for this contest. If you don't know what it was about, check here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/505561

Anyway, our panel of judges had a hard time choosing the winners. We assure you that the decision was unbiased and had certain categories.

Our judges were:

chatterbox (I-F Rockerz)
yummys (videobie)
Apurva (coolbie)
indianhomey1992 (I-F Rockerz)

Here were the judges comments and declarations:

1. Apurva

I read all the entries and I think nish aka nishtha is the deserved one. Her presentation was good. The points stated was true and very well explained. Her point of view was different from the rest of the participants.

2. yummys

The entry I liked the most was by Jaslove. Jas gave a good reason and a pefect match and for the character. Salil Ankola would be a gr8 character to play in Akela. He suits well as a serious police officer as seen in CID.

3. chatterbox

first is nishtha
originality-- as this is ghost story and who better than two ghosts to tackle the wrong doings and casper happens to be my nickname too as someone called me casper the friendly ghost and u know i m roaming like a bhoot all over the forum u can see it from my avi too but dont put all this there ok. the rest of it also see  and her reason for ghost being ghost can solve prbs better

next jaslove
her entry seems too perfect. Salil as ranbir wud be good and he has the build to match sudhanshu.

4. indianhomey1992

the one by Jassolve on d first page is a gud one!😊

Therefore, with a close competition, the winner is...

Jaslove πŸ‘

Congrats Jasneeta. You will receive the title: Akela's New Ranbir Contest Winner title under your avatar. πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,

Akela Dev. Team
Natasha, Aji, and Tasneem

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Congratulation Jasneeta..
very well deserve πŸ‘
Jaslove thumbnail

Oh My GOD😲

Are you kidding me I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Title under my avatar  

I really didn't expect it  thanks guys😳

especially to the judges, akela Dev Team thank you   

It sure did take time to write about Salil in 30-50 words very hard. As there as so many things about him which is unsaid.

And I had choices like Hiten, Rajeev, Ejaz, Iqbal long list... It sure paid off.πŸ˜ƒ

I am just speechless😭😭 now I will not be able to sleep after knowing thisπŸ˜† it will take time to sink inπŸ˜†

thanks once again
Edited by Jaslove - 17 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oops this judge forgot to chek
congo jas

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeh mere sath nahin ho sakta..main kasie haar sakte hun.. dil ke tukde..tukde kar ke tum sab muskurate chal diye πŸ˜†
Jokes aside now.. before i get warning raised!!
Jasneet ur entry was ASTONISHING!!! πŸ‘ u deserved it... truely indeed..
thanx to all who have voted for me.. anu, chatterbox..n who doesn't.. πŸ˜† ready for BOMB sending u all thru pm.. πŸ˜† kidding...!!again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
have u ever heard longer speech than this from a loser.. 🀣