Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lighthouse thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Arre...then immedietely rent its DVD. It is a must watch! Scary bilkul bhi nahin hai...you can take my word on it. πŸ˜‰

Yeah right..πŸ˜‰ .. Btw did you put the phone off the hook while watching it? πŸ˜† 

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats lighthouse...

lovely pic of statue of liberty wid india saree πŸ˜ƒ ...and gr8 discussion on lighthouses πŸ˜›

DM is really kool 😳
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

Congrats lighthouse...

lovely pic of statue of liberty wid india saree πŸ˜ƒ ...and gr8 discussion on lighthouses πŸ˜›

DM is really kool 😳

Thank you for your comments. 😊

Thanks for Sharing LH, BTW have you seen "The Ring"? This Light House reminds me of the light house in that movie. πŸ˜†

The ring was scary but then I watched the spoof of it in another movie and now even The ring seems funnyπŸ˜†.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Yeah right..πŸ˜‰ .. Btw did you put the phone off the hook while watching it? πŸ˜† 

That I dont remember but since then I always sleep after pulling out my TV's plug from switch board. πŸ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

The ring was scary but then I watched the spoof of it in another movie and now even The ring seems funnyπŸ˜†.

That was Scary Movie, which part I dont remember. But it was damn funny. πŸ˜†

That was Scary Movie, which part I dont remember. But it was damn funny. πŸ˜†

Yes. Now I remember it was Scary movie-2 or 3 I guessπŸ˜†. Hilarious. There is a scene from 'The others' in that movie. The possessed daughter of Nicole Kidman turns out to be Michael JacksonπŸ˜†

That I dont remember but since then I always sleep after pulling out my TV's plug from switch board. πŸ˜†

Even that doesn't work as TV gets switched on without any power chord. So only solution is thtrowing the TV out of the window before going to sleepπŸ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Yes. Now I remember it was Scary movie-2 or 3 I guessπŸ˜†. Hilarious. There is a scene from 'The others' in that movie. The possessed daughter of Nicole Kidman turns out to be Michael JacksonπŸ˜†

Yupp...ROFL. πŸ˜†

Even that doesn't work as TV gets switched on without any power chord. So only solution is thtrowing the TV out of the window before going to sleepπŸ˜†

Or I'll put a net if front of my TV screen. πŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail

Yupp...ROFL. πŸ˜†

Or I'll put a net if front of my TV screen. πŸ˜†

I guess lighthouses are not as scary as TV's. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰