virman os __ Zindagi Ruswaa Kar Chali... part 3 (ii) updated pg 22

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i am here with another os but this time i am scared to post it...
anyways the whole idea isnt mine, i have read some novel long back... around 2 years back... and have used that particular idea to write this os...
hope you like it... *** fingers crossed ***

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"kushal..."

Virat's pov
It was like another beautiful night... Beautiful for me n horrible for manvi. The reason of this night appearing beautiful to me was nothing related to the moon or weather or my mood... It was beautiful because my angel was close to me. Manvi sleeping peacefully delighted me... But for manvi, nothing is beautiful... Though she is a married woman, all the colours from her life has been washed away... Tonight also she woke up shouting kushal's name. I know she again had that dream. The dream which has been torturing her from last 2 years. I never thought i would say it but i hate this... I hate this. I hate it when manvi, my wife manvi wakes up in the middle of the night dreaming about him and screaming his name... Sometimes i feel disgusted of myself... I am not supposed to hate it infact i should pray for kushal... My twin brother... My kido... Even though i am only 4 mins elder to him, i have always treated kushal as my own son... I used to hide his mistakes, used to cover up for him, used to save him from dad's wrath... I did everything for him n his happiness possible in this world but i failed... I failed to save him from death... I couldnt save my kido... I couldnt prevent the loss... I couldnt...

Manvi's pov
I love u kushal... I really love u... I again woke up with ur name on my lips... I got up, wiped the sweat from my face and drank some water. In this whole time, i was looking at virat...
Just to see a reaction of his. I know you are not sleeping virat... I know you can feel every little movement of me but you choose to ignore it... I know how bad u feel every night when i get up screaming kushal's name. Afterall no husband would ever take it but you.. You are really understanding and caring... I just cant forget how you handled me in that critical situation... How you tried every moment to ease my pain n mend my heart... You never put any pressure on me after marriage... You gave me everything but i... I in return gave you nothing... Infact i am still not able to give u anything... I am sorry virat... I am sorry i couldnt be a wife to you because i could never  detach myself from kushal and his memories... He is has penetrated in me n my soul in a way that without him, i would never be the same... I cant be that old manvi i used to be... Wish i could ever give you happiness...

Virat pov
I know you know that i m not sleeping. I still remember the sleepless nights we spent consoling each other n trying hard to fill the void created by kushal's absence. But i cant ignore the fact that i m in love with you manvi. I dont know what made me fall for u. Was it the charisma of your personality, the naughtiness and spark in your eyes, the serenity and innocence on your face... I dont know... I just know that i fell for you with time. But i know i can never have u... You will never be my wife in real sense even though i front of the world we are happily married.

Manvi's pov
No one knows that i was initially attracted to you virat. But u never paid a little bit of attention to me... You never dared to even smile back at me. You didnt even look at me that time...the time when even your one look was enough to drive me crazy. I fell for you until the time i came to your place. I still remember the first  time i met kushal. Wat a night it was...!!! My first night in chandigarh in vadera house...!!! I was sleeping peacefully when i heard a sound. Before i could register it, i felt somebody above me and the weight almost crushing me. After a minute or so, i could feel warm breath on my neck and a hand roaming over me. I shouted and pushed that weight away and hit him hard. Soon the light were switched on n i saw virat, vanshika maa n vikram papa in front of me and.. And... No... This is impossible. Before i could say something, my head started spinnning and i was about to faint when that guy; the one who was virat's mirror image, held me from my waist saving me from collapsing. I opened my eyes n looked at him and he winked at me making me almost jump. "who r u...???" i managed to say it with great difficulty.. Then vanshika maa told me that it waa her younger son kushal. I was just numb... So virat had a twin brother... Interesting but that kushal... Omg he is just too different from virat. he had deep grey eyes while virat had brown eyes... kushal had his hair gelled up while viat had short hair... But honestly i was never able to distinguish between virat n kushal. Virat was always busy but kushal... He was just like me... Free as a bird... Fun loving n carefree... I donno when i was attracted to that flirt... Kushal used to stick to me like anything n he never missed a chance to flirt with me. His sense of homour was just mind blowing and he had the power of driving me crazy and making my heart beat at jumbo-jet speed. Donno when hanging out together made me fall harder for him every second... I still dont know why i became close to kushal... Was it because of his charm or was it because he had the same face as virat or was it because he had everything i ever dreamnt of seeing virat as... I am clueless...  i just know one thing that kushal was something i desired from the time i met virat... "Kushal was the tailor made virat " i dreamnt of... i loved each n every moment of his company and the way he used to sing for me was just too adorable...

i was the one who first confessed my feelings to kushal and before i could listen to his side of story, everything changed. My dad had an accident and i immediately returned to shimla. Due to dad's  ill health after the accident, the business suffered a huge loss. I being the single child had lot to do other than focusing on my so called love life. I had to take care of dad, of mum , of business. I was so caught up in all this that i never realised that how much i was hurting kushal by ignoring him... I didnt want love at that time... i just wanted some time n attention to focus on our business. One day out of nowhere, i came face to face with the love of my life standing in front of my eyes. Kushal came there and was looking at me as if he found his everything. I ran up to him and he engulfed me in his arms and i felt like never before... it felt just too right... as if the jumpled pieces of the puzzle were put together and it was solved...
But soon i realised what i was doing. I backed off leaving kushal shocked beyond limit. i could see in his eyes that he was hurt and it somehow made me feel so bad that i just wanted to die and bury myself deep under th ground. but my lover boy knew something was wrong... he knew me so well... Kushal being kushal ran behind me pestering me to tell why was i ignoring him n his love. Kushal was the ray of happiness and optimism in my dull life and soon he made everything alright. My kushal brought a smile on my face which i supposedly lost somewhere. We were back together teasing each other, swinging in each other's arm dreaming of our future together... oh gosh it was such a bliss. We used to meet each other at late night n chat about everything and anything. We were in love... Madly in love... But there is one thing that made me respect him and it was he never touched me without my permission and neither he ever mede me feel uncomfortable. After sometime, our company bagged a prestigious contract and it was a party which we threw for the staff. I was soo happy that day... The hard work really paid off. That night is something which i can never forget. After the party, i looked for kushal and went to him with my steps wobbling... i was high... I just couldnt stay away from him any longer and wanted to have the first kiss of my life. But he never wanted to let it happen this way, so he took me to the car to take me home but later decided on taking me to the outhouse. I was so high that i just wanted to feel him. The desires soon took over us and we made love to each other. I dont know when again my life turned into a fairy tale. Kushal n i were to get married n we were so happy that even words failed to describe it. But again the unvited badluck knocked on my door taking away every bit of happiness from my life. It took my kushal away from me and this time for ever. I was broken n shattered n then the news of my pregnancy come in front of both the families. I was in a fix that time. Vanshika maa wanted the baby as it was the last token of kushal n i agreed with maa while my mom didnt want me to be a single mother. As a result of circumstances me n virat got married... virat whole heartedly accepted me and kunal (my son... the reason of my existence... my little kushal... and he is an exact replica of kushal) and he loves kunal like anything... infact he pampers him and no bend on spoiling him... i love the bond virat shares with kunal... i never knew this particular soft side of virat until kunal's birth... the angry young man transformed into a loving and a caring father... kushal always used to say that his virat bhai is like his father and is very loving and caring... that time i never paid attention to it but today i know whatever kushal said was a fact...

naina's virmanish index

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
mee

~~~awieee this is sooo sweet!!!!!!!!!! both of them feel for each other and mannu too want to be a wife of Virat still she cannt bcz she cannt get over Kushal!!!!! lolzzz i so loved it!!!!! tu paglu iss story ko post krne mein darr rahi thi!!!! i to loved it!!!! upd8 kario next part jaldi!!!! waise os h tune kitne parts soche h iske?
Edited by abbay - 10 years ago
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...that was a great update...omg...manvi loves kushal...
And Virat...i tho love both 😛
Great...please continue soon and do pm me!
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
DIFFERENT AND AWESOME STORY.👏
LOVED IT.
PLZ CONTINUE SOON.
Edited by JESMY143VIRMAN - 10 years ago
nahaananya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg naina u made me cry
wow d emotions u portrayed were just perfect... manvi's pain was clearly visible...
i loved hw virat everytym supported manvi ...
but manvi seems helpless in kushal's love...
jo bhi ho kushal virat ek hi tho hai :P
continue soon
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbay

mee

~~~awieee this is sooo sweet!!!!!!!!!! both of them feel for each other and mannu too want to be a wife of Virat still she cannt bcz she cannt get over Kushal!!!!! lolzzz i so loved it!!!!! tu paglu iss story ko post krne mein darr rahi thi!!!! i to loved it!!!! upd8 kario next part jaldi!!!! waise os h tune kitne parts soche h iske?

tujhe pasand aaya...??? thank god...huuu 😊 main bahhhuuuttt khush that u liked it 😃 haan pta nahi kyun darr lag raha tha... 😕 will update as soon as i type it 😛 only 2 parts 😊
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naina927

tujhe pasand aaya...??? thank god...huuu 😊 main bahhhuuuttt khush that u liked it 😃 haan pta nahi kyun darr lag raha tha... 😕 will update as soon as i type it 😛 only 2 parts 😊

seriously naninu!!! i luved this concept!!! i to have seen something like this!!! it was in an EK's show "Karam Apna APna" something Shiv and samar!!! there also i loved it and here to my viru is there to love shove to banta h!!!! lolzzz sirf 2!!!! to jaldi upd8 kario and jaldi means jaldi tera wala soon nahi!!!!
Edited by abbay - 10 years ago
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahaananya

omg naina u made me cry
wow d emotions u portrayed were just perfect... manvi's pain was clearly visible...
i loved hw virat everytym supported manvi ...
but manvi seems helpless in kushal's love...
jo bhi ho kushal virat ek hi tho hai :P
continue soon

hawww... i made u cry annie... sorry... but u also made me cry with bas haq hai last update... 😭  so score settled 😛
nahi... isme same nahi hai 😛 😉
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbay

seriously naninu!!! i luved this concept!!! i to have seen something like this!!! it was in an EK's show "Karam Apna APna" something Shiv and samar!!! there also i loved it and here to my viru is there to love shove to banta h!!!! lolzzz sirf 2!!!! to jaldi upd8 kario and jaldi means jaldi tera wala soon nahi!!!!

chalo... good hai that u liked it 😃 i remember it... it was fun...poor gauri at that tym n remember a serial on sony where eijaz khan was there with hiten tejwani... and then eijaz dies while his wife was pregnant n then she found a guy who was a duplicate of her husband... yaad aaya...??? mujhe bahut accha lagta tha 😃 haan sirf 2... n i will try to make it quick
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing os
loved it
plz update soon