Want an Article on Sukirti kandpal

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Last time when i made a topic demanding Sunday Slambook section of Sukirti kandpal which was granted too, i thought i wouldn't have to literally beg for articles on Sukirti next time. U will give us articles on Sukirti n her show by urself.

Bt NO! We got her show "Kaisa ye Ishq hai" tagged to a few articles but real article on d show came this week only.

In dat article too writers didn't
even mention Sukirti, forget tagging her.

Yes I m demanding d mention of Sukirti in articles related to her show coz i ve seen many articles where actors/actresses got mentioned just coz they r real life partners of d actor to which show belongs and dont carry any relevance n importance related to d show.
Even I ve seen some ever so called famous actors/actresses being mentioned just for d heck of it! Then why NOT SUKIRTI?

We all Sukirti fans demand an article on Sukirti n her show. Either cover her under Shopaholic section or Quick grill or anything. Plz do mention her in articles related to her show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Icyblue001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And some people get mentioned for the same thing in TWO different articles. Want regular articles on Sukirti.
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I m demanding d mention of Sukirti in articles related to her show coz i ve seen many articles where actors/actresses got mentioned just coz they r real life partners of d actor to which show belongs and dont carry any relevance n importance related to dshow.
green: agree with u yaar...
@KK...thanks for making this post.
We want atleast 1 article in week.plz.
myAngel_Sukirti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want new articles about Sukirti👍🏼
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ishu koi fayda nahi. 
There r still more things i wanna point out bt yahan toh kuch logon ki zyada chalti hai. So forget it!!!!