smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

AM I FORGIVEN?

Madhu-" Do you think I can forgive you for what you did Rk?"

Rk-"M..Madhu...woh..."

M-"Do you think  it is possible for me to belive whatever u say...I feel so scared to trust you,I don't have it in me to get my heart broken again by you or anyone else for that matter."

Madhu was literally shivering by now.Her sobs turning into hiccups...

Rk-"I dont expect you to forgive me Madhu at leat not until I forgive myself...I know it is impossible for you to trust me but i am ready to wait for you no matter how long it takes...I just want you to know that I love you more than anyone else... indepth as   the pacific ocean...i wont beg you to give me a second chance  because i have known what it is to be heart broken and i am not going to justify  my actions...if you want me to dissapear away from your life i will make sure that you would never see my face again in your life."

madhu at that instant felt something melt inside her and she rememberd something she was thought long time ago..."By offering forgiveness you don't grow little but you give a chance to yourself for removing all your mental pressure and will find yourself lighter..."

Madhu-"You deserved to be punished ...Dont you?" in a very odd and a calm voice

Rk-"In anyway you want Madhu.i would'nt resist"

madhu-"Your punishment is that of love..."

Rk turned stunnend..."

M-"You have to love me  throughout your life.,bear with all my crazy tauntings,to stay with me no matter what the world says...Make me the mother of the girl and the two boys you...no i want"

Rk had tears of happiness rolling down his eyes.

Madhu continued-"I warn you I wont be easy on you even a bit...and for the list of things I want you to do ,you can take it from Bittuji..."

Rk lost the last thread of his control and moved towards madhu...

Behind the doors the Maliks and Kundra's could hear the laughter of two people who were finally one ...

EPILOUGE

"RK     ...GOD i hate you...,do you hear that itr is all brecause of you that i am suffering this much I should not have given you a second chance that day.i so hate you..you arrogant creature..."

N-"Mrs.Kundra calm down please..."

Rk was taking frantic steps as Madhu was wheeled into the labour ward of the hospital...

Bittuji  tried to calm down his very shaken chief...Rk paced up and down the corridor worried...he watched sasuma arrive with maya on her shoulders...

Radhaji-"Rishu dont worry...She's gonna be fine"

Rk-"Ma i can't see her in so much pain"

Someone was pulling Rk by his hand.,he looked down to see  his daughter maya who looked absolutely petrified...She was a carbon copy of Madhu...her eyes,attitude,mannerism,except for her control over Rk ...She had Rk dancing to her needs by the fingers...

After what seemed like hours the nurse came out  with a blue bundle...a little boy fast asleep ...Rk looked at his son with pride... All of his features  was prominant in his son.He bend down to show the baby to Maya ,when the nurse but his second son...He was wide awake and was happily looking around.Even as his son was handed over by the nurse...The baby showed great attitude by giving the nurse a kick...

Radhaji-"I feel the second one resembles rishu better padmini ji..."

padmin-"he has madhu's eyes though" and Rk considerd  jumping of the hospital...while Bittuji grinnend

The End

For previous prts-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3485751

Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish it will come true love it

akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME LOVED IT  BT RK KO EK LADKA AUR DO LADKIYA CHAHIYE HAI.Edited by akankshasehgal - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
super awesome.would love to watch something on these lines in da shw.
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update n awsome end
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb...brought a smile...and so so sweet
ViviCa15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww such a nice end๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,I loved the whole story a lot,its better than wat CVs have planned.really if u ever turn an author or something do tell me I'd like to read ur books๐Ÿ˜Š
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a sweet update๐Ÿ‘...hope it happens in the show tooo...
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this is one of the best Rishbala stories I've read on this forum and you write really well too. Please continue with the good work and more stories. ๐Ÿ‘
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey awesome just awesome..and from here start a ff on their future life..