Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
amreen u r absolutely rite.........😃n GOD ekta ko ...........i don't knw wht 2 sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............................ooooooooooooooo oo🤢
ndtvideas thumbnail
Why are *** people bothered about whether whoever thta Etka *** is improving or not...
I am one of those few intellegient person , who does not waste time watching stupid televison serials on the idiot box.

All the soaps on all the channels (be it Sony ,Zee ,Star Plus , Sahara,etc ; not necessarily in that order) are meant to brainwash gullible viewers .They corrupt the minds of the people.

They have only one intention ; to increase their TRPs ,

So , while the viewer desparately waits for something to happen , the channel drags the soaps for years on end , sometimes with stories so mundane & stupid , but the viewer still continues to watch the soap .The fact is that these serials are dragged for so long , that a story(or rather no-story) , which could be shown within 30 minutes is showed over a period of 30 weeks (if not more ) , with silly idiotic stuff .

I have one simple question to whover watches these soaps ; What do you get by watching these soaps ?

I know some people if asked will give silly answers like they entertain us or help us relax , ...,but the fact is they serve no purpose .

It's sad to see that even educated people don't understand the logic behind running these serials , let alone illiterate people from rural areas.

The only gainer out of these trash serials are the people associated with it ; producres , directors , actors ,etc ; while the comman man watching this stands to gain nothing .

So , my intention is to get people to understand the reality & not get addicted to these rubbish stuff.

I hope , you will stop watching these soaps after reading this .

For those people who are not aware of what TRP's mean , here is it:
TRPs stand for Television Rating Points .It is a number which indicates the popularity of any particular show in relative terms .
So , a show 'A' with a TRP of 10 is watched by more people than another show 'B' with a TRP of 5.
It does not mean that show B is not good , as that is a personal choice.It just means more people watch show A than B.
Also , TRP is measured using a device called as people meter.
TRPs enable a show to get more advertisers & also the channel can charge higher if it's TRP is better.
The larger point that I had to make was the channels(incl. producres,actors) do not give a damn about the people who watch their shows . Their only concern is that they should get a high TRP.
So , do you people want to be reduced to these statisctics / numbers or do you want to have your identity .

[size=7> PLEASE refrain from attacking other people and calling them names. If you don't like indian serials don't watch it, but don't call other people names cause they watch it

Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello....ndtvideas 😊whoever u r.........i like 2 say tht whts ur probroblem???😕if we watches this serials or whtever.........who da hell u r sayin us this or tht.....😡...........we r not a dawn ass studyyyyyyyy everyday not watchin tv ........or da da da...............we lov 2 watch it so ....so......we done hav 2 give u any reasonsssssssssss.......though i m givin u.😃..4 iqbal n neha....😉....so tell me wht ur problmsssssssssssssssss😡

PLEASE refrain from personally attacking other members Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago
ndtvideas thumbnail
Message deleted by mod for personally insulting another members Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago