smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

a small random thought in my head...

OS-THE CONFRONTATION

"Slowly, ya thats the way... you can do it cmmon..." was the words which were ringing  in his ears ...he tried to take the next step  with his injured leg but it failed instantly...as he fell himself falling ,a form not physically strong but stronger than him in many other aspects immediatly steadied him  and continued  to encourage him.He tilted  his head to look into a pair of bwitching  honey dripping almond eyes as beuatiful as a doe starring  at him innocently,unawre of the strom she was creating on the person who  she was supporting.Sultan grabbed also his effort to look away from her ..."GOD SHE WAS KILLING HIM...".He recalled His fight with that unfaithful Bhujang ... He was shot on his shoulder and injured at many places...Not in the wildeast dreams would he have gussed as Madhubala came immediatly to see him...She had been with him  almost the whole day taking care of him and helping him  .He rememberd her adamant nature and how she refused to leave  his side ...Her care and selfless attitude was that about her which attracted him to her...

"Good progress Mr.Sultan but than i would say  that the credit goes to her..." told the doctor ponting  to Madhu who was at the moment searching her purse for the phone...The doctor continued .."You are lucky to have a Fiance like her...God bless you both" and took his leave...Sultan  grasped the sentence  bit by bit and unknowingly liked the way Madhu was referred to as his fiance...He knew that he was falling for her then...Madhu obvious to whole thing was getting frustrated ,unaware that Sultan was gazing and noting each and every expression  of hers.Sultan so wanted to kiss her at that vary moment and claim her as his...She looked up at him beaming with a happiness of finding her mobile ...It began ringing and Sultan looked at her Questioningly...

M-"Its ma ... she paused

S-"Go talk to her...She must be worried about you..."the softness in his voice was not missed by Madhu and she walked away talking...

If looks could burn Sultan would have been dead by this time ...RK was watching him furouisly...Sultan however was unmoved  and starred back with equal  fire...

RK-"How  dare you ?"

S-"What did i do and who r u to question me?"

Rk-grabbed Sultans collar"Stay away from Madhubala she was,is and will always be only Mine..."

s-"Nah...i dont think so" pushed Rk back  and continued..."You lost her a long time  ago..."

RK watched as a nurse helped sultan go back to his room... and his words echoed in his ears..."I sympathies with you Rk ...You have let go of one person who probably loved you more than anyone  in this world but still does probably not love you but hate you more than anyone...you lost a n angel RK..."

The words kept ringing in his ears and kindled  a great confusion in him...He did not know what he felt...pain,anger,disappointment...

Bittuji and Radha walked behind him in silence...The trio had come to collect Radha's report when  they saw Madhu assisting Sultan...Radha as a mother felt a great sadness and a sense of loss but the woman in her was happy"Madhu got the person she deserved..."She had seen undying love in Sultan's eyes...She silently thanked lord ganesha for the CONFRONTATION

Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
I loved it.. Especially the first paragraph.. It was amazing darlibg.. Do write more :)
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME...SUPER...luved the way Sultan started thinking about Madhu...πŸ˜‰
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes i luved it but sorry to say i am rishbalian.so i can't accept madhu with someone.

i am really so sorry.but to be frank awsome update😊
thanks for pm
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its an awesuw and lovely os.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I WANT MADHU WITH RK😭😭
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail