Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊Pooja Misrra of Bigg Boss fame will soon be seen in her new avatar as she does Atithi Devo Bhava in Welcome-Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki .
It was surprise to see the Bigg Boss girl avoiding all kinds of fights and celebrate her birthday in a unique carnival style on the show.
Other contestants had come with preconceived notions about her on the show, and were trying to trigger fights in all directions but Pooja handled it with utmost dignity and refused to get embroiled in any kind of controversies. Besides her witty one-liners and scrumptious cuisine, we got to see a calmer, composed, side of Pooja, it was reallynice to know that she has turned a completely new leaf .
Pooja Misrra said, "It was very exciting to be a part of such a great show and get a pleasure to celebrate my birthday on the show. It was fun to cook different kind of recipes for my guest. I think they are lucky to get a taste of my lovely delectable cuisine".
The bombshell of Bollywood is currently busy promoting her forthcoming movie "The City That Never Sleeps" which is produced by Satish Reddy and Directed by Haroon Rashid. Apart from Pooja, the other guests who will also be a part of the show are model and actress Aditi Gowitrikar , TV actor Manish Goel , Gurucharan Singh of Taarak Mehta KaOoltah Chashmah fame and Anmol Singh , ex-contestants of Roadies.
So all Pooja fans keep your eyes peeled out for "Welcome-Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki" , the show that airs on 18th march, incidentally this happens to be Pooja's birthday as well.
Here is the article :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Pooja-Misrra-celebrates-her-Bday-onWelcome-Baazi-/articleshow/18927077.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well, I hope next week is good. 
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
After Rakhi Sawant n Sambhavna Seth...Welcome Pooja Mishra..!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yay!!
Entertainment shuru kiya jaaye !!
Seems like she didnt fight...so no masala like rakhi or sambhavna...
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looking forward to watch SPARE ME  girl
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueberry8

<font color="#0033cc">One more drama queen </font>

no she is not,she is just a queen..a lovely girl
Viv_016 thumbnail
POOJA MISRRA'S 14 day WORKSHOP'S NEW BATCH STARTS 1ST APRIL

POOJA MISRRA'S 14 DAY WORKSHOP CAN GET YOU A ROLE IN THE MOVIE...'THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS' WHICH IS BREAKING 20 GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS!

LEARN ALL ABOUT...

1.MODELLING - RAMP,POSING,FACE EXPRESSIONS AND BODY LANGUAGE

2.ACTING - CHARACTER BUILDING, DIALOUGE DELIVERY

3.ANCHORING - SPEECH AND DICTION, HOW TO FACE CAMERA AND LIVE AUDIENCE,TIPS TRICKS AND TECHNIQUES.

4.MAKE UP AND HAIR - UNDERSTANDING YOUR BEST FEATURES AND HOW TO HIGHLIGHT THEM USING MAKE UP TECHNIQUES AND COVER YOUR FLAWS

5.DANCE - BASICS OF RHYTHM AND BODY MOVEMENTS

6.REALITY SHOWS - HOW TO INTERACT AND COMMUNICATE ON REALITY SHOWS AND UNDERSTAND COMPETITION

7.WE WILL MAKE YOUR PORTFOLIO AND VIDEO SHOWREEL

8.THE BEST FEMALE AND MALE STUDENT OF THE BATCH GET TO STAR IN THE MOVIE 'tHE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS' which is breaking 20 guiness book of world records!

THIS COMPREHENSIVE WORSHOP PACKAGE WILL MAKE YOU A PRO AND CONFIDENT TO FACE AUDITIONS AND COMPETITIONS, ASWELL AS GIVE YOU LEADS TO APPROACH IMPORTANT PEOPLE FOR ASSIGNMENTS.
FOR ENROLLMENT/ADMISSION MAIL YOUR NAME,CONTACT NO.,PHOTO,CITY AND AGE TO [email protected]Edited by Viv_016 - 11 years ago