ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u want to increase ur trp ...
invite abhas, barun, karan akshay n daljeet 
to ur show for a weak TOGETHER 
n dont script it ...u'll witness d trps u have never ever imagined :) 
sanaya have already been der so didnt included her ...wont mind her joining in, it will be even better !!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
who are these people?!? ðŸ˜•
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

u want to increase ur trp ...

invite abhas, barun, karan akshay n daljeet 
to ur show for a weak TOGETHER 
n dont script it ...u'll witness d trps u have never ever imagined :) 
sanaya have already been der so didnt included her ...wont mind her joining in, it will be even better !!! 

I have been saying and thinking from the day one..these are the people who can add to fun element and what not..truse like you said not script it..the trps will raise automatically and the viewers will also able to enjoy it and anyways this show is not about food anyways...
Edited by Angel13 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

who are these people?!? ðŸ˜•

Abhas: aka Shyam from popular Show "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" on Star Plus

Daljeet: aka Anjali from same drama

Barun: aka Arnav from same drama..he is the most popular as Shahrukh Khan...😳😉

Karan: aka NK from the same drama and also as Johny in Jennine and Juju

Akshay: Akash he was also in " Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" and is now in " Punar Vivah"

these are buddies of each other and trust me when they come together the surroundings get change only to add into fun element

Edited by Angel13 - 11 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel13

Abhas: aka Shyam from popular Show "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" on Star Plus

Daljeet: aka Anjali from same drama

Barun: aka Arnav from same drama..he is the most popular as Shahrukh Khan...😳😉

Karan: aka NK from the same drama and also as Johny in Jennine and Juju

Akshay: Akash he was also in " Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" and is now in " Punar Vivah"

these are buddies of each other and trust me when they come together the surroundings get change only to add into fun element

Look! You guys just want the whole iss pyar ko kya naam doon team! I'm sorry but this is Welcome not IPKKND! ðŸ˜› And honestly I would never want them to come ...NEVER!! Not on this show! This show will ruin them!! I would rather want to see them in a better show than this BIG BOSS WANNABE show

Angel13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

Chill dear relax even we know that this is not IPKKND but wishing for them to come on this show is not crime and as TM said these people do not need script they can carry it out so well unlike other people in this show have done except Sanaya who was well mannered and all I am sure she didn't use script part or show maker didn't give Sanaya the crap script because they know that it's not good to be ruined their image actually it is already ruined well anyways wishing these people to be here is not crime and yeah I also agree that they have good enough talent to do something else rather than coming here
But u see we can miss these people so much so wishing

UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
if they do this show, that week gonna be fun...whenever these people r together there is lot of masti n positivenes...but i want them without a script...if it is scripted,everything will get ruined...