Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tannipartner

This is nothing.

Rakhi even rakhi was not this bad on welcome atleast.
and no one till date shoved and threw a guest out of their house.
her food was awesome, and if there was any sense in other guests they should have protested. instead they all sat and ate the food.

pavitra pissed everyone so why would they protest 😆 but i don't understand abt pavitra so overreacting either ðŸ˜²ðŸ¥±
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

pavitra pissed everyone so why would they protest 😆 but i don't understand abt pavitra so overreacting either ðŸ˜²ðŸ¥±

whatever may the reason be, when a guest comes to your house, you don't shove them and throw them out.
pavitra had some issues and she was mad for that.
Amit was no less, when someone is dealing witha  difficult thing, u r supposed to lay off and not  correct their grammar and english. This is called wannabe snob.

anyways samvabna was criticising everyone but okay she is a good cook, but shoving someone out? really?

I am thinking the all girl week was truly the best.
maybe we should have a all boy week now.
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
She is absolutely embarrassing and tries to be in your face all the time. Then suddenly she goes quiet and erupts like a volcano. 
I never knew, labelling someone as 'Item-girl' was a derogatory term? I mean, all the A-top notch Bollywood actresses have done item numbers in their career to boost a film's promotion and anyone who performs an item song, is technically the item girl? I actually, think it is a compliment to be an Item girl. To me, that means someone who can make the entire viewers to dance to their tune, dhumka and really create that SPARK to attract audience.  Item girl, someone who stands out from any ordinary performers, and is the THING!

Sambavna, made a mountain out of a molehill and made a term like item girl make it look cheap, and unclassy. I am sorry my dear, your reaction to item girl is what makes a women cheap and unclassy. Item song is your bread and butter, and be proud of what made you popular. You are an item girl, and there is nothing wrong in that. what is wrong, is your attitude and how you perceive your own chosen career. Learn to respect yourself, and others will automatically respect your profession. The more you degrade your profession, the more you make yourself look low.
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol scripted or not.. this show is mad fun to watch!
i don't really understand the mentality of the members here, from one side u wanna appreciate rakhi and bash sambhavana sam is not really diferent from rakhi. rakhi broke a plate which can't be accepted at any cost..

stop being HYPOCRITE guys ! u all are behaving like welcome celebs.