Jealous - An OS + Tujhe Bhula Diya VM

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
(Jealous - An OS is below this VM for anyone who wants to skip the VM! This VM was requested by ..Aliya..)

Rishbala VM - Tujhe Bhula Diya - Anjana Anjani

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZQz67GZuU[/YOUTUBE]

Jealous

-Madhu's POV-

He placed the gun shrewdly at my hip, out of view from everyone. My chest tightened as I stood still as a statue. The fear I felt was a being in itself. It surrounded me as my heart began to race like the thrumming wings of a bird. As he stared down at me with his piercing ivy green eyes, I couldn't help but look away. As I looked over Sultan's shoulder, my eyes landed on RK. He stood a good distance away, staring straight in our direction. My eyes widened slightly and then I felt Sultan push the gun into my side a bit harder; not hard enough to hurt me though. I looked back into the dark, emotionless eyes that continued to pierce through me.

"If someone's behind us, don't move. Just keep your eyes on me and smile if it's your husband."

It took everything I had not to look back in the direction of RK. However I knew...I knew this meant life or death for not only me, but for him as well. Sultan had already threatened to hurt him...and I would do anything to avoid that. I don't know why I still care for him so much, but I do. When you fall in love with someone, it's nearly impossible to stop caring for him or her. So I put all my effort into putting on a believable smile. Once a smile crossed my face, Sultan covered the gun with my dupatta. He slowly placed his arm around my waist and turned me around. My eyes happened to fall on RK one last time before turning and I noticed an odd sort of pain or discomfort on his face. Before I could figure out which expression his face wore, I was being led towards Sultan's car. He opened the door for me in a gentleman type manner and I sat in. He closed the door the instant I was inside the tinted windowed car. I knew RK could not see me from behind the dark windows, but I could see him. He stared straight in my direction. It was hard to see him clearly from so far, but he was frozen in spot. Then suddenly I heard the car start, and with that...RK flashed out of my view as Sultan sped off.

-RK's POV-

I couldn't find her on the set. She had walked off before the director had yelled CUT. Not seeing her anywhere caused an unusual uneasy feeling to form in my gut. I quickly rushed outside and then I found her...but not how I was expecting. A man stood with his back towards me. He stood in front of her. I felt like something was wrong. I felt like I needed to do something. Her eyes looked over his shoulder at me and I noticed them go wide for a second. Then instantly she looked back at the man standing in front of her. Something inside me told me things weren't right...and I instantly remembered back to my dreadful dream from earlier. I felt as though she needed saving, as though she needed me...so I was just about to step forwards when suddenly she smiled. It felt as though my world came crashing down. She smiled while staring into eyes, which weren't mine. I felt a pain where my heart should be...the heart I claimed not to have. I felt a pain I hadn't felt since the last time I had been heartbroken. As she smiled up at him, I stopped myself from stepping forwards. Then he turned her around. He had his arm around the waist, which I had once had every right to. The waist I had touched numerous times...the waist, which I felt only fit under my arm. As they walked away...I couldn't help but feel as though my life was walking away from me in the arms of another man. I watched as he opened the door for her. He was perfect. He was a gentleman...something I could never be. She seemed happy with him, so why was I so bothered? Why did this bother me as much as it did? I had only planned for revenge. And she had made it clear that I was nothing more than RK the superstar for her...so why did it hurt to see her with another man? Nothing made sense. I told myself I wouldn't love her...but everything I've been feeling...they all point towards love. I stared directly at the door in which Madhu sat behind. It was too dark for me to see her. I kept my eyes on it for a moment but then I noticed the guy on the other side of the car. He was staring in my direction with those same cold eyes. Just as my eyes landed on him, he sat into the car. As the door closed, I wondered what they were doing behind the closed doors of the car. That's when an odd sort of fire built up within me. I felt like my body was burning up. And as the car sped off, I realized what I was feeling... 

Jealous.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Pritt, you've put everything that RK and Madhu are feeling into a beautiful storyline! Great post! I loved it!...I love the VM also! 😊

"The heart was made to be broken."

~Oscar Wilde~            

-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiMi81

Wow Pritt, you've put everything that RK and Madhu are feeling into a beautiful storyline! Great post! I loved it!...I love the VM also! 😊

"The heart was made to be broken."

~Oscar Wilde~            

Aww thanks so much Simi! So glad you liked it :D!! 😳
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
pritt just loved it.thank you so much.
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome VM Pritt. I just love your VMs. Superb. 👏

Love your OS. 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum vm n superb os
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desait

pritt just loved it.thank you so much.

Yay! So glad you did, thank you!!

Originally posted by: Shazzie

Awesome VM Pritt. I just love your VMs. Superb. 👏

Love your OS. 

Aw thanks so much!! 😳

Originally posted by: hifzaa

awsum vm n superb os

Thank you so much!! :D
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ermm I had decided I strongly dislike RK. I am trying hard to keep my promise. Stop with you trying to make me budge😡😈
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

ermm I had decided I strongly dislike RK. I am trying hard to keep my promise. Stop with you trying to make me budge😡😈

LOL! 🤣
I'm actually known for making people fall back in love with or forgive RK even when they say they won't! I did it to two people! :D 
You're my next target...my plan is working. 😈
😆
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the ending part! They both look so pretty in that scene. And you've really got a talent for matching the scenes with the song. Great job! Do you take requests? Cause this is my favorite song, will you ever do a video on the remix version of it?