Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Update will be up today. Finished writing the chapters.

Thanks for your patience.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edit -

Well, a shoutout to you for choosing the right dress. Now I want it, ohsobadly! 😆

I loved this chapter, it was beautiful in every single way! Right up to the start, where I could hear the rabba ve serenade away into the back, to the end, when I could here a soft summery sigh "It was going to be a long night"

Is the sudden unexpected plan to go to Paris in lieu with Arnav wanting to avoid his feelings for Khushi?

Should Khushi and Arnav have a soundtrack, I'd rate this song to be it for them -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxkixQRPSL8[/YOUTUBE]

And this is how I visualise Ameen, by the way.

I love your story, unfortunately my comments don't do full justic to it. There is love. And then there is life, its enemy.

Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res!

// Edited //

Khushi's outfit is just awesome!

Khushi cannot understand herself.

She is seeing NKay but the thought that Arnav has a girl friend disturbs her!

What gift did she buy for Arnav, I am curious!

Good, Khushi is learning so much from Arnav; at least something is gained from their proximity!

Loved the update!

Edited by Nexus_13 - 11 years ago
Chapter 15 Update on Page 71.
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the update and Khushis' dress is gorgeous, you gave attention to the little details which help create an image of the setting and their outfits.  (miss England terribly thanks for the trip down memory lane)

Arnav is obviously smitten by how Khushi looks and he keeps on thinking about how she is with NK but in Arnavs hug Khushi feels right, and now drinking on an empty stomach and knowing that Arnav is not with Ameen... look forward to reading more ..

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ouhh sure its gonna be a long night!! after all this is the night that created the FF!! 

an sure its gonna be a long wait for us to reach that long night!! :)

Thanks a lot lady!! that was a beautiful update!! and must add a beautiful dress u chose for khushi!! 

well then already waiting for that long wait!! :)

~Leena
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully Khushi & a dashing Arnav! What more could I ask for?? 

Wonderful update. I can't tell you how much I love your detailed writing style. I have never been to London, but through your story I could still picture every place Khushi visited. 

Can not wait for the next one! This was so worth the wait. Hope all is well with your little one. 
The update was very nice... They are becoming close...emotionally..I am glad Khushi showed her distress and relief to Arnav without being overtly blatant...
The London details were cute..
 Party Ab bhi baki.. Please don't show her India return on Monday...arnie take her to Paris...
I know schengen visa and all that...but please le jaa.. We will turn a blind eye.. 
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update, I liked Khushi's dress, exactly the way I expected her to dress based on the character portrayed. 

She is trying hard to come in terms with the feelings ðŸ˜Š