Did MADHURA do it on purpose ? - Page 2

LMAO. Sangram was the BEST, I loved how he wanted to stay to have the desert still, tooo cute 😆. He has such a childlike innocence to him, and I hope he never loses that touch!

Coming to Madhura, well id be disgusted to find a fake finger in my food also. Your suppose to respect food, however why does everyone act so dramatic in this show? 😆.  I would probably want to stay like Sangram did, just so i can have some cupcakes 😳
bangles thumbnail
Why is everyone picking on Madhura?  What she did was well within the scope of the theme. A fake finger on a plate of food is disgsuting and scary- but that was the idea  wasn't it?
The rest failed to see the prank and the humour in this- they  simply don't miss an opportunity  to put Madhura down.

It tells us a lot about the rest and what their true colours are!
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bangles

Why is everyone picking on Madhura?  What she did was well within the scope of the theme. A fake finger on a plate of food is disgsuting and scary- but that was the idea  wasn't it?

The rest failed to see the prank and the humour in this- they  simply don't miss an opportunity  to put Madhura down.

It tells us a lot about the rest and what their true colours are!

theme or not she shouldn't have played it with the food..dude that was food..danm food..and you don't want to do what Madhra did today..she at least should have respected the food..she can play prank on anyone with anything, but not food yaar..I would have slapped her if I was on Anchal's place..seriously, jokes and pranks are on one place and this finger thing is on one place that you don't put on the food..especially, when the theme is already "Bhoot" and witch like it was today...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
our rakhi sumhow managed to save the show:d
LeadNitrate thumbnail
I personally dislike playing with food. There r people around the world who inspite of working hard go without food. Food should be always be treated with respect. Stuff like that wastes food. Om day1 rakhi broke a plate and the shards of it were scattered on other people's food. That was outright unacceptable.
As for sangram, he went to toilet and puked and all just smelling chixken and then he was okay with staying back for desert?

However I did jot like the walk out. They could have stayed for.desert.

I feel this week is really worst. Atleast in other weeks, despite fights, people stayed baxk, enjoyed the desert and respected food. This week of walking out seems way too dramatic none of the hosts or guests have any respect for food.i
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .EatMyShorts.

today's episode was completely scripted.

Rakhi's dialogues towards the end stole the show. The way she said, 'kya backwas hai & get lost' ðŸ¤£

😆  

Rakhi g wer simply hillarious..🤣🤣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Gumrah...

LMAO. Sangram was the BEST, I loved how he wanted to stay to have the desert still, tooo cute 😆. He has such a childlike innocence to him, and I hope he never loses that touch!

Coming to Madhura, well id be disgusted to find a fake finger in my food also. Your suppose to respect food, however why does everyone act so dramatic in this show? 😆.  I would probably want to stay like Sangram did, just so i can have some cupcakes 😳

hey Dimpy, you off from twitter, why? what happened? bahut busy kya?