MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
the most funniest thing which happened on yesterday's epi was that Sangram wanted to have the dessert even after everyone started leaving with anger.
Sangram-'Mujhe meetha pasand hai' 🤣
he was so cute when Rakhi was forcing him to leave and he didn't wanted to go a bit. 😆
His expression when he said that 🤣
he was still glued on the chair waiting for his cupcakes 🤣
I have a feeling that Madhura didn't made the desserts only, they just showed and her plan was to just end it with the main course. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this has been the weirdest week of participants...i mean the standard is deteriorating..i really hope next week will be better
chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I think this weeks batch is the worst. These people are not classy and celebrity like at all.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Still not right that they all walked off. Yeah I agree the joke being on the plate was not in good taste, however it WAS NOT REAL!

One person reacting, ok. But to make the others get up, including dragging Sangram out of his chair...in my view that is bullying.

But why am I even surprised? this indian version of come dine with me has really showed the real colours of this so call industry people. As a westerner I am left with this impression, the whole lot are spoilt selfish self centered people who will backstab one another even if they are friends just so they come out on the top. No emphasis has been put on food, in fact the contestants sometimes took vicious delight in putting another down. I guess they all believe in the saying 'any publicity is better than no publicity', How sad, to compromise with one's values and morals for some limelight.

Out of this week's lot I actually liked Madhura, besides her vanity and vacousness, she did not come out as two faced as the others.
T4YY4B4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Still not right that they all walked off. Yeah I agree the joke being on the plate was not in good taste, however it WAS NOT REAL!

One person reacting, ok. But to make the others get up, including dragging Sangram out of his chair...in my view that is bullying.

But why am I even surprised? this indian version of come dine with me has really showed the real colours of this so call industry people. As a westerner I am left with this impression, the whole lot are spoilt selfish self centered people who will backstab one another even if they are friends just so they come out on the top. No emphasis has been put on food, in fact the contestants sometimes took vicious delight in putting another down. I guess they all believe in the saying 'any publicity is better than no publicity', How sad, to compromise with one's values and morals for some limelight.

Out of this week's lot I actually liked Madhura, besides her vanity and vacousness, she did not come out as two faced as the others.

You do remember that it was madhura who talked about Rakhi being from a lower class etc but then outright denied it when confronted? i am not a fan of any of them this week and yes they all were the same; vindictive and petty but if you are gonna say something then stick to it and Madhura didn't!,

so yeah i would everyone this week was two faced! at least chetan tried to stay out of the fights, but like i said this was the worst batch! i get what you mean about seeing this ugly side to the industry, being an outsider and all! 
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: T4YY4B4

You do remember that it was madhura who talked about Rakhi being from a lower class etc but then outright denied it when confronted? i am not a fan of any of them this week and yes they all were the same; vindictive and petty but if you are gonna say something then stick to it and Madhura didn't!,

so yeah i would everyone this week was two faced! at least chetan tried to stay out of the fights, but like i said this was the worst batch! i get what you mean about seeing this ugly side to the industry, being an outsider and all! 

From what I understood, Madhura was saying Rakhi had no class, as in coming to dinner and breaking a plate. In my world, that means mannerless so I would agree with Madhura, Rakhi has no class whatsoever.

Rakhi is loud and obnoxious, too much in your face. Unfortunately the group with her this week is one who wanted to either bow down to her or to be in her face just to make a name.

Btw read what I wrote, I said Madhura not as two faced as the others...meaning yes she did do some but not to much as the others...in fact in the very first segment she supported anchal who then spent the whole week back biting, inciting and being plain rude to her...but in the whole I stick by what I said she is not as two faced as the others...

What a load of idoitic and vacous people...Good grief, these are the people perhaps the younger generation are wanting to emulate...??? gives me shudders...also I don't admire chetan, he was playing a game trying to stay on the good side of Rakhi...give me a person of principle any day!
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We can't expect good celebs to come in these shows because celebs don't have time to come in a scripted show ruining their image and wasting five days! 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First batch was much better than  any other batch so far.