Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HDInShi

Tfs Nancy..😃There is lot of drama coming up on HD...
What is Illa trying to do exactly ...changing the whole story of HD or what  ? 😆Indira is sautan of Noor 🤣Sautan drama and marriage counts of each person in HD is increasing day by day and by god they even did not leave Indira in the race 🤣 If Noor could not conceive a child...Kabir and Noor could have surrogated a child or adopted one from hospital..🤔

Too many questions are left to be answered ..I guess HD has got extension for many months and maybe that's why Illa's spending so much on HD

Sautan track is fav of ila..it looks like🥱😆For the other things ,,need to wait n watch!!Its HD cvs remember😛
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Nancy! ðŸ¤— 

Yet another entry...🤔 I wonder how Ila and her team is going to allocate enough screen space to this big mess of characters. Or should be we ready for yet another superficial chapter which will end abruptly with InShi reuniting? 😵 I prefer fewer characters and a better story rather than a combination of many characters and a loose, mediocre story. But let's hope for the best! 

Badala thumbnail
I wonder when did they marry... if its two years from now, then toh fir their shaadi is null and void. Nahi? Any lawyer out here, Throw some light... And if that picture she was sketching on the walls of that jail is of the other child of hers then toh she is surely married for about 5 years now. Lawyers on the forum, please na, what happens if someone loses memory?
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you cv's...this Sautan has strenghened my belief that yet again its gonna be InShi at the end 😃
kya kare normal viewers like such faaltu drama...so for the sake of TRP Illa is torturing us 😡
so when Indira married Saheb she had ML 😃
now Rishi actually needs to make Indira remember her past...how i wish the cv's repeat all InShi scenes of Nov-Feb 2011 😳
anywayz thanx for sharing 😊