Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

lolz.i know Aligarh Numaish commitee pay few thousand only for such vulgar dances and there is so so much vulgarity one can not even imagine in wildest dream

i am surprised how they managed to do it this time. by the way many B grade celebs joined her including mouli ganguly 
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -nee-

anu i heard it is mid 2012,, so not very old!!

LOL she would do anything for money!!

Absolutely anything..!!
Then again..if any site releases an article saying this is her...and she did an item song...
She will coolly say.. Some jealous fans morphed it.. are trying to break her house..Blah blah..!! And her bhakts will come to her rescue  by siding with her...

I still laugh at the fact that she blamed fans for her disgusting pics...What a pea brain.!!! As if some fans dont have other work in life..than taking the pain to morph her pics... 🤢
aditiprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

Absolutely anything..!!
Then again..if any site releases an article saying this is her...and she did an item song...
She will coolly say.. Some jealous fans morphed it.. are trying to break her house..Blah blah..!! And her bhakts will come to her rescue  by siding with her...

I still laugh at the fact that she blamed fans for her disgusting pics...What a pea brain.!!! As if some fans dont have other work in life..than taking the pain to morph her pics... 🤢

why she needs money, i mean her husband is earning so much and will she do anything for money and  her husband doesn't say anything about these kind of cheap dances. Really mystery couple , i mean they are in good position atleast now they should maintain decency.
I wonder can people fake their relation for so long.
Edited by aditiprem - 11 years ago
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
@ Meenu : Just heard the song..and Gosh...Its so stupid ðŸ¤£
Apt for her..No one could have done better 🤣
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiprem

why she needs money, i mean her husband is earning so much and will she do anything for money and  her husband doesn't say anything about these kind of cheap dances. Really mystery couple , i mean they are in good position atleast now they should maintain decency.
I wonder can people fake their relation for so long.

Dont want to go that topic...
But I have no clue of why he is with her..n how he tolerates her 😕
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

Dont want to go that topic...
But I have no clue of why he is with her..n how he tolerates her 😕

Because love is blind sweety😆
I give damn to these speculation that why he married her or he should leave her. It is their life so who are we to advice him.  BTW i saw the song...Mata ji is looking like a lady tarzan straight from the jungle of Africa🤣
-Ratzz- thumbnail
lol chikni chameli kat ko mar jayege agr dekh lia to
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Because love is blind sweety😆
I give damn to these speculation that why he married her or he should leave her. It is their life so who are we to advice him.  BTW i saw the song...Mata ji is looking like a lady tarzan straight from the jungle of Africa🤣

🤣 Fabulous..!!! Then the background should have been The Tarzan Signature ..!! ðŸ¤£ 
I can't stop myself from imagining her dancing to that ðŸ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am sure you are all aware and its been repeated many times that try not to bring in the personal life of contestants. Also to stay away from topics that tend to rile up others and put the contestants in a bad  light. We do understand that all cannot be favorites but that does not mean you need to make fun of them. Try to keep the discussions about the show and what is being shown on the show.