Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, I am here with part 46...Still with no precap..Give me some time to get back in my rhythm & I'll bring the precaps back as soon as I can..

OH, & this update is for all of my readers.. You all are so unconditionally supportive!!! Love you all for all the overwhelming responses.. Thank you!!

Sami, babes, your name is not in the end part of this update with others.. & you can take a guess why, can't you??😉

Enjoy!

Part 46

Arnav knew something was troubling Khushi as he felt her snuggle more closely inside his arms. But as his arms closed around her more securely as if he was trying to somehow entrench her into himself, he shook his head to ward off his own set of worries. This girl was frequently making him tread into territories within himself that he never knew even existed, & some areas which he thought he had closed up for good. He had never even realized when he had become so weak that, just to make things right between them his heart came up with a ready sorry! & sorry was the one thing that Arnav Singh Raizada had never been an expert at. & before this moment, it had neither been so forthcoming to him, ever. This girl was changing the rules of the game every few minutes, & for once ASR wasn't catching up as quickly as he usually did.

Suddenly he became aware of Khushi's left hand slowly traveling up from where it rested on his chest to the side of his throat, & after a brief caress there which made him gulp with sensations, her hand rode up to cup his right cheek. Then raising her head unhurriedly, Khushi pressed a kiss to his left jaw, her hand on his left cheek turning his face slightly towards her lips. Then she whispered against his jaw, "& this is not because you earned any KPs.. because you didn't! It's because I am a pretty generous person by nature!" As Arnav heard the teasing note in her soft voice, he chuckled throatily & murmured, "& I am grateful for such blissful generosities!" Khushi just giggled in answer & then swiftly turned & getting out of the circle of his arms, ran towards the main door of the showroom. As Arnav started to follow her a couple seconds after, he suddenly stopped in his tracks, & crinkling his nose inhaled some quick, deep breaths as if trying to smell something. & then when he realized where the smell was coming from, he bent his head down & holding the left lapel of his suit up, he sniffed at it. Sure enough, it smelled deliciously of vanilla flavor! Arnav smirked & started walking towards the showroom, & he remembered how on the Shagun day too her seductive vanilla scent had lingered all around him, the whole day long, until it almost drove him crazy with his need for her.

When he finally entered the showroom again, Arnav purposefully steered away from the counter where Anjali & Payal were sitting with Khushi standing close by Payal & went to stand in front of another counter, feigning interest in the objects on display for the salesgirls' benefit. He did so as he didn't think he'd be able to keep his eyes or hinds off of her if he so much as went within two feet of her, & after the way they had just made up, he didn't want to rile her up by being all lecherous just yet. Later maybe, he smirked as he thought. Then he came out of his thoughts as he vaguely registered the salesgirl trying to show him something, & as he looked on disinterestedly at the array of rings, suddenly his eyes caught on something. A brilliant golden dazzle. As the salesgirl saw where his eyes had got stuck, she hastily took out the tray of rings, & held up the object of his attention with great care.

It was beautiful a beautiful golden-brown heart-shaped ring, that instantly reminded Arnav of Khushi's golden eyes whenever she looked at him under the sunlit sky, or whenever she'd laugh in merriment. It was a shade lighter, though, from when she'd be angry, or confused, or for that matter aroused, he noted with narrowed eyes. The salesgirl rushed in a crammed speech, "Sir, let me congratulate you on a beautiful choice. It's a 24 karat yellow-gold, 3.15 carat cognac-brown diamond-ring. It's a bit pricier than what Ma'ams have got over there, but it was designed & crafted after our very own-" Arnav flicked his hand in a decisive manner to make her stop in her disturbing speech to him, & then he abruptly looked up & said in his most clipped tone, "I'll take it!" Saying this, he withdrew one of his credit cards from his wallet & dropped it over the counter beside the tray of rings & then turning sideways, he gestured towards where Anjali, Payal & Khushi were, & said in a hushed tone, "The first receipt there.. the one with Arnav Singh Raizada's signature, get the size of the women's ring from that & make this one 2 sizes smaller than that. A 4 maybe. My assistant will pick it up tonight itself. Keep it ready by then." As he saw  salesgirl nod & picking up his credit card she started walking towards the  counter where Khushi & others were being attended by the store manager himself also, he hastily spoke up, "Don't! I mean, don't tell anything about it over there. Keep it a secret." & then just so the salesgirl didn't mistake him for some sort of closet romantic, he elaborated briefly, "It's supposed a surprise gift for my sister over there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi had just come out of the washroom after freshening up, when she heard her phone ring, & she felt rather than see the caller ID to know who the caller was. He had dropped Payal & her home on the way to Shantivan & he had been exceptionally aloof since they had parted after that hug in the carport of the showroom. She giggled a little as she saw 'Laad Governor' flashing on her phone's display & then instantly bit her lower lip to suppress her mirth as she answered the phone with a teasing note on her voice, "So, you finally pluck up the courage to contact with me? I thought you were too scared of my Jiji & your Di to even look my way, by the manner you were treating me in the car, all the way over here to Nikunja!" & by the outraged indignation in Arnav's voice she knew she had touched a nerve, as he almost snapped, "What the-? I wasn't.. I don't need courage to speak to you, suna tumne? I can do that, whenever I want, wherever I want!"

Khushi abruptly became serious as, she didn't want him to take her innocuous teasing too seriously to actually barge in front anyone & everyone to talk with her. She just wanted to poke the fire a bit, but she knew better than to actually play with it. She hastily said in a warning tone, "Arnavji, you can't speak to me whenever & wherever you want-" & she stopped as she felt the smirk in his voice as he said smugly, "Yeah?! Aur kaun rokega mujhe?" As Khushi struggled to remember names of people who had the power to effectively stop ASR from doing something he really wanted to do & eventually came up with not a single convincing one, she heard him chuckle arrogantly again, & then he continued matter-of-factly, "Now if you're done with your regular introductory nonsense, listen carefully to why I called. You're going to wear the outfits Di sent for you & exactly as I modified them for you, aren't you?" It was more of a verdict than a real question.

Khushi swallowed a howling laughter before it could escape her lips & she consulted the wall-clock to see that, it took exactly 2.5 hours for Arnav Singh Raizada to go from being sorry about being bossy to being as bossy as ever again! Then she remembered something suddenly, & said hurriedly, keeping all signs of laughter out of her voice, "I might do as you want... But in one condition!" Arnav's voice sounded suspiciously like he was scolding a stubborn baby as he barked, "What? Condition?!" Khushi took a big gulping breath, knowing what she was about to ask him was really a lot for him, & at last decided to just plunge in, "If I have to wear the outfits given to me by Bhaabi, however they may be, you have to wear the traditional outfits Amma & Buaji picked out for you!" She waited with bated breath for him to say something explosive in immediate reaction to her demand, but no such thing came, & after a lengthy pause he simply said softly with a disbelieving tone in his voice, "Really?! You thought I would do that?!"

& this time, Khushi started to get a little pissed, because his careless disbelief hurt more than his passionate arrogance. She said through gritted teeth, "Yes! If you expect me to wear the atrocities you made out of my original outfits, I really think you would do as I asked!" Arnav heard the bite in her words as he felt his own anger slowly awakening, & he said deliberately slowly to keep a leash on his rage, "Khushi, I put a lot of thought & time & effort while altering them! Wear them!" This time Khushi wagged the index finger of her free hand at the mouthpiece of her phone, as if it was Arnav, in her anger as she argued, "& my Amma & Buaji & Jiji put a lot of their thought & time & effort while buying the outfits for you! Wear them!"

As she mentioned Garima, Madhumati & Payal, Arnav found it difficult to just refuse her bluntly & blatantly, so he started slowly in a hushed voice, "See Khushi! There's a reason why I don't wear traditional anymore. It gets mighty uncomfortable for me.. all the extra draping & pleating & all the excessive material.." But before he could finish, he heard Khushi's shriek, "Uncomfortable?! Extra?! It's me who'll feel uncomfortable wearing those non-existent blouses with nothing extra on them & nothing left to the imagination." When she was met with complete silence from the other end, Khushi felt her annoyance with him starting to fade away & she said in her best manipulative moan as a last resort, "Arnavji! Kya aap bhi! Wear them na? Amma & Buaji bought them with so much expectations.. & I so wanted to see you in them. Please?" & before Khushi heard his defeated sigh, she knew only an animal would be able to say 'no' to that pleading voice, & her Laad Governor might be a monster, but he was no animal, at least not most of the time! & then she heard him grudgingly mumble, "Ok! I'll wear the one for the engagement & see how it goes from there!" & then to Khushi's gleeful mirth he abruptly & awkwardly disconnected the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi clutched the sides of the surprisingly weighty lehenga & strode inside Payal's room to see Payal sitting in front of the dressing table fully dressed, her hair & make-up in place, & looking nothing short of a dazzling princess in her peach-colored elaborately ornate lehenga. Payal's friends Saiyeda, Sonia & Kalyaani were trying to put her mang-tika in place, but due to the setting of Payal already done hair, they were facing some difficulties. Khushi looked to the side of the room where her own friends La, Preeto, Jessica, Vandana, Zehra, who was incidentally Saiyeda's younger sister, & Aaliya were inspecting & wowing at Payal's whole extravagantly lavish trousseaus. But as soon as they looked up to see Khushi, they all gasped aloud & seeing where they were looking, Khushi hastily pulled the dupatta where it was bunched at her neck & draped it in front of her whole torso like an ultra sheer curtain. Not that it hid much, being of sheer transparent material, & Preeto immediately spoke up in a scandalous voice, "K, what are you wearing? Where's the choli?? Are you going to wear only that sequined bra with your lehenga?!" No sooner had she finished talking, than the whole room nearly burst with the sound of mingling chortles & laughter. As Khushi saw Payal giggling in a not-very-bride-like manner throwing her head back in her mirth, she threw her sister a mean glare.

Then she turned towards her friends & said angrily, "Even I was worried about the tiny blouse before, but seeing what La, Vee & Jess have turned up in, I think I'll be fine. No one will even notice me!" & then she stood glaring at her friends in turn with her hands on her hip. In an attempt to calm her down & return the situation back to merriment, Kalyaani spoke up in a kind manner, "You know what, when you pull down the dupatta on the front like that, it doesn't look indecent at all. & plus you're so thin & shapely, all of you are, so it's not like 'in your face' skimpiness. & Khushi, you're really pulling that nude color off, not many girls could do that so prettily!" Khushi visibly relaxed a little at her kind words & looking down at Payal with suddenly soft eyes, she whispered, "Jiji! You look.. exactly how I always knew you'd look at your wedding.. like a fairy queen!" Payal's grin faded a bit as her eyes got misty too, & then forcing a bright grin on her face again, Payal said firmly, "& you look like a fairy princess!" & Khushi was about to run & lunge at Payal's lap for a quick crying session, but the abrupt buzzing of her phone stopped her & she looked down at him.

When she saw Laad Governor flashing on the screen, Khushi felt butterflies ensuing in her stomach & taking a deep breath to calm her senses down, she gulped down laboriously & looking up, whispered to Payal, "I think he.. I mean, they're here. This is not the time to smudge all this Kajal-Mascara, Jiji! We'll cry as much as we wish later, OK?" & taking another deep breath, she proceeded towards the door to go downstairs to meet Arnav & see whether he had fulfilled his end of their bargain by wearing the white Kurta Amma had chosen for him for the engagement ceremony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Press 'like' if you do like & don't forget to leave a comment!
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Needless to say I loved the update and already gearing up for friday's update!

What??? Arnav is buying that ring for Khushi?  How will he give her? Saying what? Will she confuse it with proposal? Even if she accepts it as a gift without proposal, How will she wear it? Wont her own 007 jiji will suspect?
( Or she will tell that she bought it from advance amount of Nikunja's sale?? 😉) so many questions that beautiful ring brought..
      It's lovely to see how Khushi brings out softer side of Arnav periodically. He really is losing it isn't he? I think only Anjali has had this kind of power over him so far.
     Farah, would you  mind giving pic of Khushi's outfit? How did Arnav reduced her tops to non-existent bra-like cholis? Isn't he possessive here?
   So what next ? Arnav in ethnic attire and Arshi eye-sex??

Friday afternoon, Pl come sooon..
Edited by shree10 - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Shree ki bacchi!!! Mera first spot le liya :'(

Un'Res

I'm so sorry for the late unres

Now for the update

you already know I love the update!!

Arnav bought an expensive ring for her!!! more expensive than the ones Payal and Anjali were buying!!!!! W*F!!! I can foresee a MU

I love Khushi's dress :)

Plz plz plz make other guys drooling over Khushi which makes Arnav jealous :P

Awesome update babes...loving it 😳
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaja re  farah jeee

Main to kab se khadi is paar, ye ankhiyaan

Thak gayi panth nihaar, aaja re farhajee 

Dekho sami and shree firsht hogyaa 😳 

Hum theen ho gaye😡 

Par badhayi hon for thread 6 👏 

Yipeee

Its feel great that our baby has grown up⭐️ 

Mubaraka mubaraka👏  

edited

Edited farah jee kya updaty deee👏

Par who ring that was for anjali 😲

I don't believe so till your next update😃

So khushi kep her pormsie and what about arnav ji 😉

I think he too will🥱

So what gonna happen- im curious😛

Zehara and sayeda he he😆

Congrats buddies😊

As khushi already got ready for her sajna ⭐️

Here goes the song

Sajna hai mujhe, sajna ke liye
Jara uljhi latein sanwaar loon
Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon

Ang ang dholoon jara mal mal ke
Phool si mahek uthoon main khilke
Titali se pankh udhaar loon
Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon, sajna hai mujhe ...

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Edit:

Loved the update! Poor Arnav is just begging for some kisses.

Was a little confused about the ring (which was beautiful) did he size it down for her? Did he ask the sales lady to get Khushi's ring size?

Love the way they both got convinced each other to wear there choice of clothing! Khushi's outfit sounds scandalous!! I like it!

Waiting for reactions from both parties when they see each other.

Please bring back the precap!!

Congrats on the new thread. Edited by Nidsubh007 - 11 years ago
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res

// Edited //

Vhoa! Ring for Khushi!? Shall wait for it to be clear! Ring is very nice! Loved it!😊

Arnav is realizing that he is changing for Khushi! And changing for the good it is!

All of Khushi's and Payal's friends have turned up for Payal's engagement. Where is that lovely lady Farah but!?😉

Vha! Khushi manipulated Arnav to wear Sherwanis!

"Kaun rokhega mujhe?" – yaar, beete din yaad dila diye! Now I will not sleep till I watch that shagun wala episode!😳

As usual awesome update!👏⭐️

Precap: it's ok! U must really be busy! Otherwise we would have got precaps!😊

Edited by Nexus_13 - 11 years ago
I loved it but I did not get the ring logic of making it 2 3 inches shorter .. It's a diamond ring 2 or 3 inches is a lot of length rest of the update us super.
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

Shree ki bacchi!!! Mera first spot le liya :'(

Res

Sami tere pyar me poem bhi to likh dali. Dont worry I will try to make it up to you :)
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R.
Edited.

Arnav understood that something was bugging Khushi big time. But didn't ask,though.. Seems like Arnav is changing a lot- he is being thoughtful these days!
ASR's layers are slowing peeling off and the long-lost Arnav is emerging. Great!
The way you described the lazy kiss of Khushi was wonderful.
Arnav acknowledged Khushi's "generosity" !!

The scene where Arnav sniffed and figured out the Vanilla scent was so sweet and alltogether romantic too!

Good move by Arnav- stay away from Khushi such that he doesn't get carried away!
He ordered the ring to be made a few inches shorter,is that because Khushi is skinny?

Aww! Arnav is so self-conscious- he doesn't want to give an impression of a "closet romantic" !!

Arnav is still a bit dense to understand Khushi's "inocuous" pranks and teasing.
The part where Khushi consults the clock and finds out that he was sorry for being over-bearing and then again turned over-bearing,.. was funny.
The argument over the phone over what to wear was cute..
Arnav is bending his rules for the sake of Khushi.. The day doesn't seem far when he would become the man which Khushi wants him to be.

The pre-wedding celebrations and rituals have already started. I'm so excited.
Preeto's remark about ".. only sequined bra" was absolutely hilarious.
Is the dress really that type?
Kalyaani is a kind soul- came to Khushi's rescue.

I wonder what will happen to Arnav when he would see Khushi's dress! Hope he survives the night without much physical and mental shocks.. errr.. pleasant sensual shocks,obviously!!
Payal and Khushi's interaction was so sisterly!

Hope Arnav has kept his part of the bargain!

It was a great update and I'm very much excited about the upcoming chapters especially the ring and the wedding!Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago