Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
That will be interesting! The only person who has not had a romance angle to date from the Vadhera clan is Dadaji! Even Vanshika had an old flame visit! We found out Swamini had her own dangerouse ishq!!

So now it is Dadaji's turn! :)
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omggg...hitler dadaji ka luv story... 🤣
ek side se dabbu ka luv story n nw dadajiz...wot abt our virman n virika!!!
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch her in every show on Indian Tv...looking forward after Sanskar Laxmi to see her... 😛 😛
schnueff thumbnail

Originally posted by: alicemath

omggg...hitler dadaji ka luv story... 🤣
ek side se dabbu ka luv story n nw dadajiz...wot abt our virman n virika!!!

where is Hitler coming in this??I am half German/Indian and I don't see why u hv to bring such an ugly thing of past into a comedy/love story...He was very bad for whole world and killed millions of people..poor Suzanne has nt done anything plus she plays Angrez character..so go and bash England!
palma0211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: schnueff

where is Hitler coming in this??I am half German/Indian and I don't see why u hv to bring such an ugly thing of past into a comedy/love story...He was very bad for whole world and killed millions of people..poor Suzanne has nt done anything plus she plays Angrez character..so go and bash England!

just relax schnueff...people in India are ignorant about Hitler nd what horrible things he had done in Second World War.India is a country that even has a show called Hitler Didi...so I don't think this was meant to make u feel so bad...
schnueff thumbnail

Originally posted by: palma0211

just relax schnueff...people in India are ignorant about Hitler nd what horrible things he had done in Second World War.India is a country that even has a show called Hitler Didi...so I don't think this was meant to make u feel so bad...

I think ur right Palma...thanx...and response to Liz is positive...
mariamay thumbnail
Hey..just found out Suzanne is in this show...watched all on youtube...hi everyone!!
palma0211 thumbnail
Liz last day today...so goodbye and hope to see soon again somewhere...this track was refreshing and brought new life into show..congrats to creatives,sid sir for the great idea...
mariamay thumbnail

this I found online...by TellyBuzz about the show and suzanne's entry..