-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks for being patient everyone!

Positive Pritt is back with one of her positive OSs! I know this was needed and so I took time out of studying to write this up for you all! Let me make it clear that this is not a prediction. It's just an OS to show you all that the precap isn't necessarily what it looks like it is. The turnout could be good or bad. Either or!

My prediction personally is that Madhu will remain angry at RK until the day he saves her from Balraj. That will prove to Madhu how much RK truly loves her, and how he's willing to risk his life for her like a true lover!

But in this OS, there's no wedding drama, nothing! This OS just takes place in the room Madhu had just yelled at RK in! It's in RK's point of view!

Anyways, enjoy!

I Hate You

I rushed back to where I left her standing...where I left her question unanswered.

As I ran into the room, I saw her back towards me. I felt at ease knowing that she was still there, but that ease didn't suppress the emotional pain that was still present in my heart.

I had to fix things. I had to.

She heard me before I could speak.

"Go away," she spoke coldly.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at her from behind.

"Not today Madhu. Today I'm going to let it all out."

She remained silent.

"I know I hurt you. I know I deserve this...but God made this relationship...I can't do anything. I can't live without you."

"So what if you can't live wit..." as she turned to face me, she trailed off.

Her angered upset expression slowly began to show worry. Her eyebrows dipped as she saw the blood on my forehead from my wound.

Without a second thought, she ran towards me.

"RK..." she cupped my face within her hands.

As I saw the worry in her eyes, I spoke.

"I'm connected to you...so God let me go with this little wound..."

She let go of my face and stepped back, she stared at me for a moment before her angered expression came to show again.

"You still think this is all a joke..." she spoke with clear pain in her voice.

I answered her honestly, "No Madhu, this isn't a joke..."

I looked away for a second and then back towards her as I began to speak the words I meant from the bottom of my heart.

"I lov..."

She cut me off before I could finish..."I hate you," I stared at her in shock as she went on, "...did you hear that? I hate you!"

Her big brown eyes stared directly into mine. I felt my eyes becoming watery again. I felt a pain tearing at my heart. I felt as though every bone in my body had been shattered...until I saw tears fall from her eyes.

That's when I saw it. The love, the worry, the care...all behind those angered eyes.

I stepped towards her as she stepped back.

"If you hate me so much...why'd you wait here for hours for me?"

She didn't respond. I saw her mouth open slightly as though she were searching for an answer, but nothing came out of her mouth. I stepped towards her again.

"If you hate me so much...why these tears?"

I wiped away a tear hanging from her eye and held it in front of her before she could retreat. She stared at the tear and remained silent.

"If you hate me so much...why'd you run towards me when you saw I was hurt?"

Silence.

"If you hate me so much...why'd you save my life multiple times?"

No response.

"If you hate me so much...why'd you fix everything between ma and I?"

She hit the wall behind her and then stared into my eyes. Her eyes were wide with shock.

I'm sure she saw the ishq, the junoon, which was present in my tear-filled eyes.

Her mouth opened slightly again, almost as if she were trying to say something but it was stuck within her.

Then she whispered.

"Ma...?"

I placed both my hands on either side of her head on the wall behind her and then moved closer towards her slowly.

I could feel her sweet breath against my lips. I closed my eyes as I leaned my forehead against hers.

"If you hate me so much...why'd you tell me you love me..."

There was silence for a minute. I could feel her breathing speeding up. I could feel the rise of her chest against mine. I could sense her heart racing at full speed.

I opened my eyes and saw her eyes were closed.

"Speak Madhu...Answer me..."

Her eyes shot open and she stared directly into mine.

Then suddenly she attempted to run away. I managed to get a grip on her hand as she ran away. She came to a stop. She didn't turn her head as I spoke.

"Why Madhu..."

Within the next second, she turned and ran into my arms.

I closed my eyes and sighed in relief after feeling the comfort of having her in my arms again. I felt at home once again. I felt comfortable and as though I didn't need anything else in the world...I had my everything in my arms.

I heard her whisper into my chest as she cried.

"Because I love you...I love you...I'm stupid...I can't even hate you if I try...I can't...I love you RK..."

I kissed her head and let the built up tears fall from my eyes. I tightened my arms around her as her arms tightened around me.

I never wanted to let her go. I could've stayed in that place for the rest of my life.

But then she slowly pulled away.

She looked up at me and then hit my chest a few times. She grabbed my collar and pulled at it as she cried.

"Why RK...Why'd you have to...Why..." she spoke between her tears and then crashed back into my chest.

I didn't speak. I took in the hug again and let the hug answer all her questions.

Then she raised her head to stare at me as we remained in our embrace.

I wiped away her tears and placed her hair behind her ear. Then I gently caressed the side of her face.

"I love you more than I love myself Madhu...and you know how much I love myself already."

I let a slight smile cross my face as I saw her slightly smile as well.

Then she reached for my face.

I watched her hand as she very gently wiped away my tears. She held one in front of me and spoke with a smile.

"I don't think either of us need a washing machine now..."

I remembered back to the two times I had mentioned that to her. The two times I had thanked her for washing my clothes with her tears.

I heard her giggle slightly and then suddenly we were both in a fit of laughter as our eyes remained full of tears.

I pulled her into my arms once again.

"I'm never letting you go Madhu...never."

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm waiting eagerly :)Edited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
kavithaa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz update

πŸ‘awesome 
Edited by AJIKUMAR - 11 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
waiting...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

wait finally over...πŸ˜‰awesome OS Pritt...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I don't know how you come up with these awesome instant ideas...πŸ‘πŸΌI keep scrambling my brains just to continue my solo ss...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
r hmm nice os, but this show has became unpredictable lol, this is only indian show which i can't predict lol. My one side says she will forgive rk on the day he save her, but after looking at precap, i think she will forgive him soon. I don't know what to sayEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
waiting.

n muahhh 2 u Pritt n love u. 
OS queen knows when to update an OS πŸ˜‰ 

**** EDITED***

Wow beautiful OS Pritt... I could feel as if i'm seeing it in tv...😳
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pritt sounds like u r vry excited πŸ˜†

**Edited**

"I love you more than I love myself Madhu...and you know how much I love myself already

"I don't think either of us need a washing machine now..."

This 2 dialogues r so Good. I loved this 2 lines most. Looked like Rishbala actually said this 2 punch lines 2 each other in the show & awesome OS.

Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting pritt...please update quickly!
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeeaahh)) knowed it)) knowed that you'll write OS)))) am exiting for OS))) please update)))πŸ₯³
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no patience!  can't wait for the os