The Romantic Misunderstood Shooting - An OS

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone! So I had received three separate requests for an OS but the three requests managed to blend perfectly into one! Keep in mind, that though some of this is prediction (not all - some is imagination), I don't believe that all this will happen so quickly. It will definitely be spread over a few days, or weeks.

kendra had requested an OS in which Balraj attempts to shoot Madhu at the chawl.

Marie_789 and Vsoujanya had requested an OS with the Madhu/RK misunderstanding involving Dipali.

And Vsoujanya had requested an OS with a little romance between Rishbala during the wedding celebrations for Padmini and Shamsher.

So I came up with the perfect title ahah! Anyways, I hope you all like it...yes, it's probably the longest OS I've written to date.

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes. I had told someone I'd have this posted by tonight, and it's 4am here almost, I need to wake up in 4 hours! So I didn't get the chance to go through and edit it. I'm off to bed! PMs will be sent out tomorrow!

The Romantic Misunderstood Shooting

"NO! This can't be...this can't be! The truck! I had killed them, I killed them all!"

-------------------------

"I'm ready to get married..." Padmini shyly stared towards the ground as her entire family jumped with excitement.

"DIDU! MA'S READY!"

"Yeah Glycerine! Let's go distribute sweets to everyone!!!"

All the misunderstanding between the two sisters had been cleared with the help of RK. RK stood there smiling as he watched his wife full of happiness and excitement.

Madhu ran towards him with a plate of sweets in her hands.

"Patidev! Ma agreed!" Madhu stuffed a full sweet into RK's mouth and shot him her playful smile.

RK laughed as he tried to eat up the sweet in his mouth. RK swallowed and looked towards his right. He noticed Padmini and Shamsher in the middle of an eyelock. Just as Madhu was about to run off, he grabbed her hand. Madhu looked back up at him and saw him gesture towards the right.

Her eyes shot towards her mother and soon to be official father. She smiled and then looked at RK.

"Thank you RK," she spoke softly.

RK smiled and picked up a piece of sweet from her plate. He fed her and then looked into her eyes. Just as he was about to close in on her, they heard Trishna clear her throat behind them.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you lovebirds but we need to spread the news!"

RK smirked and looked towards his wife.

"Go feed the others before they get angry and throw chapals at us."

"Chapals?"

"Isn't that what chawl people throw?"

Madhu laughed and shook her head, "RK, tum bhi na..." she walked off as RK kept his gaze on her.

"Yes! Ma really agreed!" Madhu and Trishna spread the news around the chawl with complete delight.

A crowd began to form in the chawl as all the people wondered what the commotion was about.

"There she is...Who would've thought that RK's Madhubala would also be mine...I KNEW WE HAD A RISHTA! A deep relationship indeed! Too bad it won't last long," Balraj stood by the entrance of their chawl and pulled out a gun.

He lifted it, ready to aim at Madhu but was pushed from behind.

"AREY! Watch where you're going! You ruined my perfect suit," Balraj patted down his suit and bent to pick up his gun.

The enlarging crowd pushed Balraj to the ground.

"My hands! My suit! No! How dare you all push down BSC! What's going on?!"

Balraj checked around him before standing up tall, he attempted to figure out what the commotion was about.

Forget the commotion BSC; focus on the girl. She's the reason for your downfall. FINISH HER, Balraj thought to himself.

He attempted to aim his gun, just as a shot was fired, someone bumped into him.

The bullet went into the air. The loud noise masked the noise of the bullet.

BSC, just come back for her another day, he thought to himself as he straightened out his jacket and turned to leave, defeated.

All the preparations for the wedding were ready! The mehndi ceremony was in progress when Madhu received a phone call.

She attempted to pick her phone up with her hands covered in mehndi.

"Let me help you with that!" Roma smiled and lifted the phone to Madhu's ear.

Roma leaned in to listen in on the conversation but as Madhu noticed, Roma laughed and pulled away.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful."

Madhu blushed and Roma noticed, "HAYEE, look at your face brightening up with the sound of his voice!"

Madhu gestured towards Roma to be quiet and Roma let out a giggle again.

"Is that Roma?" RK asked as he chuckled.

"Who else could it be?" Madhu joined in on the laughter, "Did you need something RK?"

"Why? Can't I just call you to hear your voice?"

Madhu smiled and went silent.

"Let me guess, you're currently blushing and smiling, am I right?" the tone to his voice made it obvious he was smirking as he spoke.

"You know me so well patidev!"

"Of course BIWI," RK stressed the last word.

Madhu giggled as Roma continued to listen to Madhu's side of the conversation with a huge smile on her face.

"Well biwi, I just called you to say that...I..."

"You...?"

"I...want chai, so if you cou..."

"RK!"

RK laughed, "I'm kidding, I called to say I miss you,"

Madhu looked up at Roma who kept her eyes on Madhu with a mischievous smile on her face.

Madhu whispered into the phone, "I miss you too."

"Roma still there?"

"She's holding the phone."

"Oh right! Mehndi ceremony! By the way, the RK on your hands is looking beautiful"

"Thank...wait! How'd you...when'd you see...huh?!"

"You look beautiful as well."

"RK?! Where are you?!"

"Look up."

Madhu shot her eyes towards the sky and then heard RK laugh.

"Not that high! Jeez biwi, wanting to see me up there so fast?"

"Chup! Quiet, don't say that."

"Alright alright, look straight, straight towards the chawl's entrance."

Madhu's eyes shot towards the chawl's entrance, as did Roma's.

"RK?!" Roma said in shock.

Madhu's jaw hit the ground, she got up and ran towards him as he cut the phone and placed it in his pocket.

He opened his arms for his wife. She ran into his arms, as she made sure not to ruin her mehndi. RK wrapped his arms around Madhu and then she slowly pulled away.

"Look!" Madhu showed RK her mehndi.

"Like I said, beautiful," RK smiled.

Then suddenly Madhu's expression turned to show disapproval.

"Wait...you're not supposed to be here. Ladies only!"

"Oh really? I just passed a wig shop on the wa..."

"RK!" Madhu hit his arm.

RK chuckled, "Well hey! If the groom can be here, then why not the damad?! I believe since I'm the son-in-law of this family, I have just as much of a right as sasurji to be present here. Besides, today I'm from the girl's side."

RK winked, walked past Madhu, and entered the decorated chawl. Madhu watched him as he walked straight towards Malik and Padmini. She ran to his side.

RK made it seem as though he were walking towards his sasural, when suddenly he pulled Madhu's arm. Madhu found herself in the middle of the people dancing, including her sister.

RK began dancing and then Madhu felt herself being pushed into RK. She turned to see Trishna giving her a smile as she danced.

RK and Madhu began dancing as Padmini and Malik clapped and smiled, watching their kids having fun.

RK spun Madhu around a few times and then spun Trishna.

After dancing for a few minutes, they came to a stop and all laughed as they panted.

RK looked around and then his eyes met the entrance to the chawl. He squinted his eyes in slight anger.

Madhu followed his gaze to see Radha and Dipali standing in the entrance.

Madhu smiled and ran towards Radha as Dipali stood watching RK.

Ugh, my superstar's dancing in a chawl?! Dipali thought to herself.

RK walked towards the drinks to grab a drink for him and his wife.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to see Dipali standing there.

"So, my superstar has downgraded to a chawl dancer, how cute," she flashed him her evil smile.

"Didu, have you seen RK?"

"Hmm, nope, why?"

"Oh no, I'm just looking for him!"

"Maybe he's eating something?"

"Good thinking! I'll be back."

Madhu walked towards the food and drinks.

She caught a glimpse of RK's back and began running towards him. Just as she got closer, she noticed a lady standing in front of him. Dipali.

What's Dipali doing with RK now? Madhu thought to herself.

Madhu stood behind the closest wood pillar and listened in on what Dipali was saying to RK.

"Leave me alone."

"No, tell me RK. Tell me how she managed to win you over. Was it hypnosis? Black mag..."

"SHUT UP! You listen to me very closely. I'm going to say this nice and clear for the last time. Madhu has proved herself and her love! I trust her now. She's willing to leave everything and come with me. Your stupid test worked."

"If it's stupid, why'd you use it?" Dipali smiled wickedly and walked away.

RK put his glass down and looked around. He turned to head back towards Madhu, when he found her standing right behind him with tears in her eyes.

"Madh..." RK trailed off as Madhu turned and ran away.

RK quickly followed her to the lone, quiet area at the side of the chawl.

"Madhu listen to me!"

"I don't want to hear it RK!"

RK walked up to her and grabbed a hold of her hand; he pulled her to face him. She refused to make eye contact with him until he gently pushed her head up with his finger under her chin.

She pulled away from his grip and crossed her arms. She looked in every direction except his.

"Listen to me!"

"Why?! Do you want me to prove my love for you again? Have a new test in mind?"

RK went silent as he thought of what to say. He knew he had hurt her and it was up to him to make it up to her.

"Madhu, you already know about my past...I had trust issues...that witch brainwashed me into testing you..."

Madhu continued to avoid his eye contact.

"I trust you Madhu. And I believe in our love. Nothing or no one can break or ruin that for me now."

Madhu looked up at him and spoke sternly, "You should've trusted me over her in the first place."

Madhu turned to walk away but then felt his pinky hook with hers. She felt him pull her back to face him.

He looked her in the eyes and spoke softly.

"I do now..."

She stared at him as he continued.

"I love you Madhu."

A slight stunned expression crossed Madhu's face. It was the first time she was hearing him say that since the night of the confession.

RK began to slowly caress the side of her face as she closed her eyes and took in his touch.

"FOUND THEM!"

RK and Madhu broke out of their trance and pulled away from each other.

They looked towards the right and saw Roma and Trishna walking towards them.

"Glycerine! Ma's looking for you!"

RK and Madhu exchanged a quick look as Roma and Trishna linked their arms with Madhu's.

Just as they turned to walk away, Roma turned her head to stare at RK.

"Don't think we didn't see that my little superstar," Roma winked as Trishna giggled and pulled away a blushing Madhu.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yipppiee... M first to comment... ๐Ÿค— Btw superb OS... Loved the part of Roma nd Trish teasng RK nd Madhu... I wish we get to see such thngs in the shw also :)Edited by shanaya123 - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
thanx for such a wonderful os.a v nice take on da current and future track
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanaya123

Yipppiee... M first to comment... Btw superb OS... Loved the part of Roma nd Trish teasng RK nd Madhu :)

Yay! Thanks! So glad you liked it!
I thought it was a bit rushed but I'm glad you still liked it! 
-Pritt- thumbnail

Thank you! 
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

thanx for such a wonderful os.a v nice take on da current and future track

Thanks so much!! 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A very good one, Pritt. I can so imagine this happen for real๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
kpm_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow ..Pritt  awesome OS ๐Ÿ‘..well written..i hope this things should happen๐Ÿ˜Š
keep writing..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ishh.. one more 

off to read..
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

A very good one, Pritt. I can so imagine this happen for real๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜ณ