It's Only A Matter Of Days - An OS

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi! Back with an OS. This was requested by shanaya123. It's an OS based on the precap. I decided to have Madhu listen in on the conversation between Dipali and RK, just so that I can explain RK's meaning behind his words. But in the serial, I'm still not sure whether or not I think Madhu will happen to hear what he says.

So this is only partly prediction of what I think he means with his words!

I hope you all like it!

P.S. Sorry it's so short!! 

It's Only A Matter Of Days

"Well, the massage is done! Get up Mr. Superstar!" Madhu giggled as she stood.

"Done? Really? I thought I was getting a back massage too," RK stood to face his wife.

"Hah! You're not THAT lucky patidev!" Madhu turned to walk away.

RK grabbed her arm and pulled her close. He put his arms around her waist. She looked up at him with a smile and placed her arms around his neck as she had done earlier.

"Why? Will your heart explode with excitement when I take off my shirt?"

"I already told you! I'm not affected by you taking off your shirt!"

Madhu released herself from his grip and turned around. She suddenly felt RK's arms around her waist from behind. His soft hair against her cheek. Her heart started racing.

"I can hear your heart beating all ready. I haven't even taken off my shirt yet," he spoke passionately.

RK began to turn his lips towards her neck. She closed her eyes. He lightly blew on her neck, which sent an automatic shiver down her spine.

"And you say you're not affected by me," he smirked to himself.

Madhu ran out of his grip and turned to stare at him smirking at her.

"What happened Madhu?" he continued to smirk.

"That...I..." she blushed and ran away with the bowl of oil as he admired her and smiled to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning RK woke up and noticed Madhu wasn't lying in bed beside him. He figured she was downstairs getting breakfast ready and so he went to get ready himself.

As he got ready and was about to leave his room, he bumped into Dipali.

"Where's my remote?" he looked at her angrily and then around the room.

"Oh please RK. Stop with your nonsense. I heard what your 4-pher..."

"Don't talk about Madhu with your dirty mouth."

"All I'm saying is I heard what she said last night. A matter of days? A matter of days for what RK?"

"That's none of your business. GET OUT!"

"Oh really? So if I go tell mummyji..."

RK laughed sarcastically.

"Go for it."

"And if I make her look bad?"

"Make who look bad?"

"That Madh..."

"Don't take her name with your mouth. Fine. You want to tell her something? Go tell the woman who gave me birth that it's only a matter of days. Then all this loving Madhu and being her "perfect" husband will be done. Then new relations will be formed. Happy? Go. Go run and tell her. And in the process of doing that, tell Patil to get me a working remote."

Dipali looked at RK confused at first and then annoyed. She stormed out of the room while thinking about what RK could've possibly meant.

As she was leaving the room, she bumped into Madhu who stood frozen in the doorway.

"Oh Madhubala! Did you just hear what RK said?" Dipali smiled wickedly.

RK heard Dipali talking and looked up shocked. He ran around the patterned wall and saw Madhu standing by the door in a trance with tears building in her eyes.

"GET OUT!" he looked towards Dipali.

Dipali gave him an evil smile and then left the room.

"Madhu...?" RK walked towards her and put his hands on her shoulders.

Madhu looked up at him in tears.

"RK...yo...I mean...HOW COULD YOU?!" Madhu screamed and removed his hands from her shoulders.

"Listen to m..."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Madhu turned to run out the door.

RK stood in front of her and blocked her way out. He began walking towards her as she backed away into the wall.

RK placed both his hands on either side of her head and looked at her intensely.

"Listen to me."

"No," Madhu turned her head to the right, looked away and pretended to ignore him as she crossed her arms.

RK brought his face towards her ear. She could feel his breath on her ear and her heart started racing again. She closed her eyes and RK began to whisper.

"It's only a matter of days...before sasuma and sasurji get married...before we get married...and then this "perfect" husband of yours will only become an ordinary husband. We'll live alone. Away from stardom. And all this love will be finished...but a new type of love will form between us..."

RK pulled at her waist and brought her close. She looked up at him as he finished explaining what he had just said to Dipali.

RK gently kissed Madhu on her cheek and then pulled away as she continued to stare at him with a slightly shocked look.

"New type of love."

RK smiled as Madhu finally let a smile cross her face.

She wrapped her arms around him and spoke.

"You scared me."

"If I had a working remote, none of this would've happened in the first place!"

Madhu laughed and spoke as she tightened her arms around him.

"I'll fix that remote for you RK."

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r yaar pritt the vamp really gr8 update. I loved it u r fabolus. i want this to happen in d show, but this will never happen.Edited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

r yaar pritt the vamp really gr8 update. I loved it u r fabolus. i want this to happen in d show, but this will never happen.

πŸ˜† Vamp ahaha

Thanks Deepak! Glad you liked it! I don't think it'll happen so soon, maybe later. But there may be a misunderstanding or something because Indian serials need drama!
But precaps are misleading sometimes! So no worries. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

r yaar pritt the vamp really gr8 update. I loved it u r fabolus. i want this to happen in d show, but this will never happen.

πŸ˜•,i think it will happen this way, CVs are misleading us with the precap.there are many examples for us being mislead.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome pritt! 
wish this happens in the show too! 
you should copyright your work and try sending it to them! 
this OS has come on the correct time! πŸ˜ƒ
loved it!
Edited by Yukthi. - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
First of all πŸ‘ πŸ‘

That was an amazing OS I loved how RK smirked at madhu saying how much he affects her
And the wah he handled the dipali issue
And the last remote part was 🀣Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS pritt, Hey your massage Romantic sequence was far better. i loved reading it☺️
Thanks for the OS.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone!!! πŸ€—
...Seema... thumbnail
wonderful os .keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh pritt u r damn awesome...
really a lovely superb amazing mindblowing os.
loved loved it alot.
its just fantastic.!!!![/B][B] πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by Roohasamia - 11 years ago