-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is my daily OS. The purpose of this OS is to tell you guys to think positively. Maybe the serial won't take the same turn as it does in this OS. But maybe it will. All I'm trying to say is cheer up! Think positive! We can't predict the future right? The outcome after the confession may be good, or it may be bad. We never know for sure! But since everyone's been looking at the aftermath of the confession in a bad way (including myself - my previous depressing OS), I decided to look at the aftermath in a good way! Just so people can think "Oh, it COULD take a good turn possibly!"

Proving Her Wrong

"I love you Madhu."

"I love you too…"

They spoke the words that remained hidden in their hearts for days.

RK walked up to Madhu who had tears building up from happiness. He stroked the side of her face and spoke softly.

"I'm willing to leave everything for you Madhu…will you leave everything for me? It'll be just you and I."

"Everything RK?" she asked puzzled.

RK nodded his head as he placed his arms around her waist.

"RK...I would leave everything for you."

RK smiled until she continued.

"But I can't. Not now…I need to fix some things for my family."

The smile on RK's face disappeared. He unwrapped his arms from around her waist and look at her furiously.

Did I say something wrong? She thought to herself.

"RK…"

In that moment, RK's grip was on Madhu's arm and she was being dragged out of the farmhouse.

He dragged her to his car and drove back home furiously as Madhu sat silently in tears.

She didn't understand what was going on but she decided it'd be best to remain quiet.

Suddenly the car came to a stop. The brakes, which RK slammed down, caused Madhu to push forwards. She looked at RK in shock. RK bent over and opened the door for her while giving her a furious look.

"RK…"

"Quiet," he said indifferently.

RK and Madhu stepped out of the car. RK grabbed Madhu's arm again as tears ran down her eyes. He dragged her into their house.

Dipali stood straight ahead, watching the scene unfold with a wicked smile on her face.

Perrfect. Exactly what I had planned. She thought to herself.

Suddenly RK let go of Madhu's arm and she went flying forwards. She stopped and looked at RK. She noticed his eyes staring at something…or rather, someone behind her. She turned to see Dipali.

Dipali walked up to Madhu with a smirk.

"Tsk, tsk, poor Madhubala. Did RK find out what you really want?"

Madhu looked at her confused and hurt as Dipali turned to walk towards RK.

"What did I tell you RK? You'll never be lucky in love."

Dipali stopped in front of RK, who stared down at her furiously.

"Love just isn't written in your destiny, RISH-ABH."

A sarcastic smile began to creep onto RK's face behind his tearful eyes.

Dipali continued.

"Who ever you love leaves you. Didn't I say that? You're welcome for the warning."

Dipali smiled and turned her head to stare at Madhu, who stood there in tears listening to her words.

Suddenly Dipali felt a hand gripping her arm, tight…tighter…she looked to her left and saw RK's hand on her arm. She grimaced in pain.

"What are you doing?!"

"Just saying thank you to you, how I should've a while ago."

Dipali instantly forgot the pain and smiled, until she felt herself being dragged towards the door.

RK pushed her out just as she had done to Madhu one day. The only difference was, that no one was there to catch Dipali.

Dipali stood frozen in front of the door, staring at RK with wide eyes.

"Why are you kicking me out?! What about your four-ph…"

"IF you say another word about Madhu, I'll make you regret it," RK threatened her and then continued, "You were wrong. You were VERY wrong. I got my love. It took time, but I found love. And that love…is Madhu. Do you understand bhabi-JI? I was right, 'kamino ko sareh nazar athe hain kaminey'. Now GET OUT!" RK slammed the door in her face.

He slowly turned to stare at Madhu as a tear ran down his face. She stood frozen, still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

RK ran towards her and pulled her in for a hug. He kissed the top of her head and caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry Madhu. I love you. I love you so much."

Madhu slowly ran her hands up his back and hugged him back as she closed her eyes.

"I had to make you believe that I was angry…"

Suddenly Madhu slapped his back lightly and looked up at him.

A smile on her face behind her tears.

"You and your filmy-ness"

RK smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm never going to lose you. Never."

"I love you," she said softly as she took in their embrace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...First one to comment...😊...superbly written pritt...Dil khush kar dittaaa😃...I wish aisa hi ho......dipzzz ki BBB ho jaye...😆
Edited by manid - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh pritt !! U r such a sweetheart. 🤗
Loved ur OS though i doubt that its may not be going 2 happen.Bt i loved ur effort.
palluhegde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hoppee something like this happens in d show too...can't bear misunderstandings 😔. BTW verry well written. Loveed it 😊
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!!!!! I sooo wish this happpensss !!!!! I would cry my heart out in happinesss :P :P

My OS queeen <3Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so u changed ur depressing os into a happy one..hope dis happens..
btw u r a superb writer..i enjoy reading ur every os..
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all so much!! 😳
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
lovely OS. thanx 4 PM.
i wish aisa hi ho aur us dipz ko aacha jawab mile.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@PrittB: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
...Seema... thumbnail
Nice os.im sure dis is going to happen.im saying it again and again but no one is believing.i have strong feeling dat rk is doing dis to prove depz wrong.and as he told depz dat he will prove her wrong and he is not gonna lose dis time.