-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Romantic OS - Requested by Pujark3
Hi everyone!! I know I said I'd write a depressing OS (where RK gets influenced by Dipali's words) along with this romantic OS, but I decided to cancel that because I only had time for this romantic OS!
NEVERMIND! HERE IT IS: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/71465760

I know we forums members are split into people who are currently in misery land (RK getting influenced by Dipali's words, and Trishna's evil words towards Madhu) and some people are in dreamland (confessions coming soon from Rishbala, Balraj reentering) and there are those people who are just in between (which I am currently one of).

Anyways, this OS is to bring everyone to dreamland!

We didn't get many of RK-Madhu romantic scenes to satisfy us before this confession (other than the KC in the studio). Also we missed out on RK's realization that he loves Madhu (unless that's tomorrow?). Anyways, this OS is providing you all with an in between romantic scene which takes place after the KC studio night but before the lunch. Imagine there's an extra day in between those two days.

Kay, enough of my talking, I hope you all enjoy my OS!

~Afternoon~

RK sat on his bed, waiting for his wife to walk in with his food. He refused to eat with the rest of his 'invisible' family due to last time's family lunch drama.

Madhu walked in, wearing a sari once again. A purple sari which fit her figure perfectly. RK took in her beauty for a second until he heard her bell-like voice.

"RK...should I feed you?" she asked hesitantly.

RK looked up at her face. Her long brunette hair was let down and ran down her chest. Her lips were perfectly curved into a smile and her golden brown eyes spoke volumes. RK was so busy in taking in every aspect of her for the first time that he forgot she had asked him a question.

"RK?" she called his name in confusion.

RK smiled his crooked smile, which lately took Madhu's breath away. He patted on the bed beside him. She smiled and sat down next to RK.

He continued to admire her as she picked up the spoon to feed him. He took in one bite and then spoke.

"Biwi, let's go out somewhere today."

She looked at him as she put another spoonful in his mouth.

"Again? We had just gone yest..." Madhu instantly thought back to the previous night and how close they had gotten.

Madhu blushed and looked down as RK continued to admire her as if he had never seen her before.

He stroked her rosy red cheek with the back of his hand and smiled. Madhu looked towards him as her cheeks grew more rosy red. She looked back at the food and put another spoonful in RK's mouth just as he was about to speak.

Madhu let out a slight giggle, which made RK silently laugh to himself as well.

RK looked away for a second as he smiled and then looked back towards Madhu. He had never looked at her so closely before, never taken in her beauty before. She was beautiful. A different kind of beautiful...she was gorgeous. He got lost in her beauty once again but then he heard her speak.

"Where do you want to go?" Madhu asked, as she was about to put another spoonful of food into RK's mouth.

RK gently grabbed Madhu's hand and directed her hand to place the spoon back down.

"Anywhere. I actually feel like going for a walk. It's been a while."

"A walk?" Madhu asked to make sure he was serious.

"Yes, a walk."

"Hmm, okay!" she smiled.

RK smiled as she fed him one more time.

"I'm full," he said as he continued to smile.

Madhu stood with the food and went to put it back as RK stood himself and went to put on some decent clothes to go out with his wife.

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've never realized how stunning she is before...how did I ever miss that?

~15 minutes later~

Madhu returned to the room and saw RK standing in front of the mirror getting ready.

"Mr. Rishabh Kundra, you look beautiful, shall we go now?"

RK turned with a smirk on his face and an eyebrow raised. He looked towards Madhu.

"Beautiful? I thought you said only girls can be beautiful and that I'm hands..."

"PATIDEV, LET'S GO!" Madhu quickly cut him off to avoid her rosy cheeks again.

RK laughed and then followed Madhu towards the door.

They got to car and RK opened the door for her. Before entering, Madhu turned to looked at RK.

"I thought we were going for a walk?" she asked confusedly.

"Biwi, I'm too famous to walk out in the open here...I'll get lost in the crowd of fans. So we're going somewhere private."

Madhu blushed and sat in the car as RK went to the other side. Somewhere private again? She thought to herself.

~30 minutes later~

RK drove up a hill and stopped on top of it. It was a deserted cliff top. RK got out of the car and went to open Madhu's door.

He put out his hand to help her and she gently placed her hand within his. Once again their fingers interlocked perfectly as Madhu stepped out of the car.

RK walked with Madhu towards the edge of the cliff. And then he let go of her hand.

Madhu watched as he closed his eyes, opened up his arms and took a deep breath.

He sighed heavily.

"Ah, fresh air."

RK turned to face Madhu. He noticed her eyes were on him. He gestured to the left.

"Biwi, look at the view...enjoy the view. I know your current view is amazing, but the view to your right...It's beautiful isn't it?" he spoke while indirectly complimenting himself.

Madhu slowly glanced to her right and saw how high up they really were. She immediately closed her eyes and stepped back.

RK looked at her confusedly but then placed his hands on her shoulders. Her eyes opened.

"Let me guess, you're afraid of heights too?" RK smirked.

Madhu simply nodded her head as she swallowed in fear.

"Don't worry biwi, I'm here...I won't let Kanjama ki aatma push you off the cliff."

Madhu's eyes widened and then narrowed. She hit RK and then gently pushed him away.

"RK...you..."

RK laughed and watched as Madhu turned to walk away from him.

She began to walk against the breeze. The side of her sari flew into the air. She looked up and then quickly tried to control it and keep it on her.

She stood frozen as she felt her waist and back completely exposed to the air.

RK's smile vanished; it was replaced by a passionate look. He saw her bare back...her bare waist. 

He wanted her. He wanted her so bad in that moment.

He slowly began to walk up to her. Her back towards him.

Madhu suddenly felt a pair of hands running across her waist and crossing over her stomach. She closed her eyes as an instant shiver ran down her spine. The butterflies from the previous night were back in her stomach. They flew around which caused her heartbeat to speed up. Thud...Thud...she could hear the noise of her heart racing in her ears.

RK's face was over her shoulder, his lips near her right ear. He inhaled her scent and closed his eyes. He slowly turned his head to kiss her bare neck when suddenly she pulled out of his arms and ran forwards.

RK caught a hold of her flowing sari. She put her hand on her shoulder to make sure her sari wouldn't let loose.

Her chest went up and down with her racing heartbeat.

The wind came to a stop. She suddenly felt her sari was let loose. She slowly turned her head to stare behind her. 

RK had let go of her sari end and stood with his back towards her.

RK...you love her...it happened. There's no backing out of it now. Tell her. Tell her before it's too late. No...wait...not now. At the perfect time.

RK thought to himself and then slowly turned and saw Madhu staring at him with a look that had love written all over it.

The minute RK's gaze met hers; she turned her face away and blushed.

A smile cracked onto her face as her heart continued to beat rapidly.

Just then, RK smiled passionately as he admired the effect he had on his beautiful wife. 

He yelled out to her softly, "Let's go for our walk Madhu..."

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would love to see this beautiful scene!
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...
and got some relif after so much bad news...
Pritt your OS was enjoyable and GR8 but still it didn't bring me out of misery land. I can't forget trishna curse and that deepali spoiling RK's mind. I'm really disappointed, but your os is gr8
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can we have part 2 ????

Please???
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Would love to see this beautiful scene!

👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clara20

awesome...

and got some relif after so much bad news...

Yay! Was hoping for some people to be a bit relieved!
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

Pritt your OS was enjoyable and GR8 but still it didn't bring me out of misery land. I can't forget trishna curse and that deepali spoiling RK's mind. I'm really disappointed, but your os is gr8

Thanks Deepak! But I'm sorry I couldn't bring you out of misery land. :(
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Can we have part 2 ????

Please???

Maybe! :D
-Pritt- thumbnail