The Confession - Another Short OS

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm back with another OS! 
This isn't really prediction, because we all already know this is going to happen. I've just extended on the promo and the news segments. I hope you like it.
Sorry it's super short. I'm still studying for finals (next one is tomorrow) and I didn't want to get to the part in which RK believes Dipali's evil words. That would change the happy mood of my OS! 
Anyways, enjoy!

The Confession

Madhu was on her way to RK's farmhouse when suddenly her car came to a stop.

"What happened?" she asked her driver as he began to step out of the car.

"I don't know, I'll check."

Madhu looked outside the car and noticed her car had stalled in front of RK's farmhouse. To the right was the farmhouse; to the left was a mini outdoor patio, decorated in lights.

Madhu stepped out of the car and grabbed a light from the trunk of her car. She went to shine the light on the car's engine to help the driver fix it.

"Let me see what's wrong."

RK? Madhu thought as she turned and saw RK walking towards her.

"You can take my car home." RK told the driver.

The driver heeded and left.

"RK...you..." Madhu was about to talk when she noticed RK was acting indifferent towards her.

RK walked straight to the hood of the car and started checking what was wrong.

Madhu shone the light to help him when suddenly he pulled back his hand with a pained look.

"What happened?!" Madhu asked as she saw RK holding his hand in pain.

"Nothing." he replied simply.

Madhu grabbed his hand and saw he had hurt himself. She looked up at him with a worried look. RK didn't meet her gaze even once. Instead he tried to pull his hand free. 

Madhu tightened her grip and looked at him with a confused look as he continued to look away.

Madhu ripped a piece of her dupatta and began to wrap it around him. She noticed him grimace in pain, so she blew on his wound.

After she completed tending to his wound, she kept hold of his hand and stared at him. He quickly pulled his hand away and walked towards the patio with an anger-filled expression on his face.

Madhu turned and watched him with a puzzled look on her face. She couldn't understand what was wrong with him. I'm supposed to be mad at him for disappearing, but now he's mad at me? For what? Madhu wondered to herself.

"RK..." she called out slowly as she followed him to the patio.

He stood with his back towards her. She went and stood in front of him. He continued to avoid her gaze.

"RK...what happened? Did I do something...?" she asked nervously.

RK turned his back towards her again, walked a few steps away slowly, and then he came to a stop.

"Yes, you did do something." he said with an unidentifiable tone to his voice.  

A tone Madhu had never heard from him before.

"Wh..."

RK didn't let her finish. He spoke loudly with an anxious look on his face, "I've begun to love you like crazy. "

He's mad at me because he loves me? Madhu stood behind him as tears began to develop in her eyes. She was speechless.

RK turned and walked towards her.

He put both his hands on her shoulders and spoke softly this time, "Yes, I've fallen in love...with you."

The tears flowed from Madhu's eyes. RK stared at her with a look that spoke please don't reject me. Madhu gazed at him silently when suddenly a smile began to crack on her face behind her tears.

Before she could completely smile, she had pushed herself into RK's arms.

"I love you RK. I love you too," she spoke through her tears.

RK sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around her. 

They entered a world in which only they existed and remained in their embrace happily.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A beautiful picturation of what we might see next.Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
seriously pritt u should be named as The Os Girl πŸ˜†
It was a short n cute os
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS! I hope this happens in the actual episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ
nesrina thumbnail
i love you priit you are anamazing os 's writer
i wait you os evry day in one word your are tha best dearπŸ‘
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww this better happen in the future episodes!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is a good prediction OS of what will happen. 
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good one!
Short and sweet!
But I'm still angry with RK for disappointing Madhu by not coming to her house! Grr.. :(
...Seema... thumbnail
Pritt u queen of os.no doubt.perfect.u presented da whole scene fantastically.
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U portrayed it beautifully..hope just see this on coming episodes..no more misunderstanding...