-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone! 

This was requested by unknown girl a couple hours ago. 

I quickly wrote it up and am now posting it (so please excuse any mistakes), I actually did it quickly because I needed it up before tomorrow's episode and also because I'm studying.

Anyways I hope you all like it!

Food What? 

He looks so beautiful...so handsome. His features are perfectly sculpted. He's so sweet. He came for me. I like the way my hand fits within his. His soft skin...He's all I ever wan...I have to go to the washroom!

Madhu used all her energy to try to get up.

RK's eyes slowly opened, he noticed Madhu struggling, and he quickly got up and helped her stand.

They locked eyes.

Madhu broke the eye lock when she began to walk forwards while in RK's strong grip. He held her hand so softly, she didn't want to let go, but she had to. She pulled her hand out of his. He noticed and quickly grabbed her hand again.

She pulled her hand free once again. RK stopped in his tracks and looked at Madhu.

"Biwi, why do you keep freeing your hand?"

"That...I...RK, I have to go to the washroom," she whispered.

"Oh, then let's go."

Madhu acted oblivious to the way he said, "let's go", she didn't know he literally meant it until they reached the washroom door.

RK opened the door and was about to walk in.

"RK..." Madhu said as she freed her hand.

RK grabbed her hand and looked at her in question.

"I have to go to the washroom," Madhu tried to make it clear.

"Yeah, so?"

"Alone."

RK looked at her and smirked.

"Biwi, you're afraid to have me in there with you?"

"No...I..."

"You know, you're a sherni on the outside but a little mouse on the inside," RK said as he smirked again.

Madhu looked at him with a frustrated look and freed her hand again. RK grabbed her hand once again.

"Nuh, now that I've held your hand, I'm not letting go. I'll go in there with you, you do what you have to do and I'll keep my back towards you. But I'm not letting go of your hand."

"RK...you're crazy," Madhu said as she tried to free her hand again.

RK tightened his grip on her hand just as a nurse walked into their room. She walked towards them.

RK released Madhu's hand.

"I'll take her."

"Keep an eye on her," RK told the nurse as Madhu stared at him.

Madhu turned to walk in with the nurse as RK watched. Just as they were inside, RK went to change.

RK had decided to take the day off from shooting due to wife's ill health. Instead he was planning to surprise her on set. He had decided to start preparing for that from home.

Bittuji's words had haunted RK all night, a first Karva Chauth only comes once in a lifetime...RK had decided that he'd make it up to his biwi. He felt as though he had ruined her first Karva Chauth and so he chose to fix that by decorating the set for her.

RK ran down the stairs when suddenly Bittuji stopped him.

"Chief! The doctor's report came."

"What does it say Bittuji?"

"It says bhabiji didn't get ill from the fast, rather she got sick from food poisoning."

"Food poisoning?!"

Dipali overheard the conversation and walked towards them. She spoke loudly so that Radha and everyone else could hear.

"I'm sure that Madhubala probably ate something yesterday," she said with a wicked smile.

"Actually, bhabiji only ate sargi yesterday. The sargi YOU threw out..." Radha looked at Bittuji shocked and then towards Dipali, "Yeah, bhabiji ate your sargi out of the garbage."

Dipali was shocked; she hadn't expected him to blurt everything out like that. Her eyes widened as she looked towards Radha who had tears building up in her eyes.

RK looked towards Dipali with a glare and then towards Bittuji.

"Poor biwi wouldn't have had to eat this witch's food if only her SAAS had given her sargi." RK looked towards his mother angrily and then walked back up the stairs.

RK left Dipali to be handled by his mother as he went to check on his wife. Bittuji left the room as did Kuku and Sikky.

"Mummyji, Bittuji was jus..."

"Chup!" Radha said in tears.

"I doubted my loyal daughter-in-law and trusted you instead."

"No mumm..."

"Dipali, Madhu knows the true meaning of sargi. It's blessings from the mother-in-law. You don't know that yet. I fell for your words, I went against my daughter-in-law even though all she wanted was the best for my Rishu."

"Mu..."

"Chup Dipali. Next time don't keep a fast if you're not going to follow all the rituals. I'm going to check on my Madhu."

"N..."

"Don't try to stop me Dipali," Radha cut her off and walked up the stairs.

~Back in RK's room~

RK and Madhu sat side by side on their bed.

"Biwi, how are you feeling now?"

"Better RK, thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank the glucose."

Madhu let out a slight laugh as she looked at RK. A smile lit his face. She smiled back when suddenly they heard a knock at their door.

"Come in!" RK yelled out.

Radha walked in slowly with a face full of regret.

"Nevermind, get out." RK corrected his mistake of letting her in.

Madhu looked at RK with a look that said don't talk to her like that.

An angry look crossed his face as he got up off the bed and walked out of Radha's way.

"Ma...come in."

"Madhu, beta," Radha burst into tears while standing in front of Madhu.

Madhu tried to stand but felt slightly dizzy. RK came to her side and supported her.

Madhu caressed the side of Radha's face.

"Ma, don't cry. I'm okay."

"Madhu I know. I made I mistake, please forg..." Madhu put her hand over her mother-in-law's mouth and shook her head.

RK stood behind Madhu with the same angry look that had come upon his face the minute he saw Radha.

"No ma, parents don't ask for forgiveness from their children. Children ask for forgiveness from their parents. Please forgive me ma, I made a mistake."

RK let out a heavy angry sigh behind Madhu and let her go as she hugged Radha.

"Madhu beta, it's okay. I understand. We were both wrong. But I'll never doubt you again," Radha rubbed Madhu's back, "Now you get some rest!"

They broke their embrace and RK put his arm around Madhu's shoulders again.

"Yes ma."

Madhu and Radha smiled at each other. Radha's eyes moved towards RK who had his eyes on Madhu. Radha smiled and turned around to leave.

The minute Madhu heard the door close she turned and looked up towards RK. She noticed his eyes on her. She smiled as RK moved his gaze away from her.

He helped her sit down and then sat next to her again.

"Saas-bahu drama."

Madhu laughed and stared at RK. He wasn't expecting her to laugh.

"You're laughing AGAIN?!"

Madhu just nodded her head as she smiled and continued to stare at RK. They locked eyes as Madhu thought to herself, I love you RK...

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"Come in!" 

"Nevermind, get out." 

🤣

-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

"Come in!" 

"Nevermind, get out." 

🤣

😆
👍🏼
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
as usual nice os. i like your os much, thanks. 👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

as usual nice os. i like your os much, thanks. 👍🏼

Aww thank you!! 😳
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome OS Pritt

Hope Radhaji will be able to say these words to Dipali in tomorrow's episode instead of looking sad with just tears in her eyes.

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pritt such a nice os loved it
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome OS Pritt

Hope Radhaji will be able to say these words to Dipali in tomorrow's episode instead of looking sad with just tears in her eyes.

Thanks so much! I really hope Radha speaks up and doesn't just run away in tears as well...
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifzaa

pritt such a nice os loved it

Thanks!! 😳
-Pritt- thumbnail