DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

From a logical perspective, Madhu's character defies every characteristic of an independent young woman. So, reason goes out the window when I start writing an FF. I have always felt more comfortable putting myself in Madhu's shoes to narrate the story. Today, I wish to try something new. I am writing in third person. I have never done this before so I hope it does not turn out be a train wreck.

"RK I love you", whispered Madhu as she pulled Rishabh in to a tight embrace. He was taken aback by her confession. He shrugged his shoulders in an attempt to loosen her grip. He could not think of a response. He was unable to make use of his quick wit. He left the room in hurry leaving his wife feeling exposed. Madhu had taken quite a risk expressing her love for her husband. Her worst fears were shaping into reality. Her husband had rejected her. Her mind wandered in a million different directions only to fixate back on the sole object of admiration-RK. No incident could lessen the affection Madhu felt toward RK. She had no choice but to put up a brave front and continue her daily chores.

RK had not returned since their talk. When he finally came in, he noticed the room was untouched. No object was out of place, just people. Madhu looked at him with hopeful eyes. He chose to ignore her gaze. RK called for his assistant who came running down as soon as he heard his name.

"Bittuji meine jaise kaha tha vaisa ho gaya hai na?", he enquired.

"Chief aap bas Bhabhiji ko leke entertainment room mein aa jaayiye", said Bittuji hesitantly.

RK grabbed Madhu by her arm and dragged her into the entertainment room. He turned on the TV to show Madhu a movie scene he had shot immediately following their  little incident. Madhu was shocked to see a bedroom scene. RK emphasized the fact that he had made love to a stranger just minutes following Madhu's confession. Madhu tried getting up only to be pinned back down by RK. He made her watch the entire fifteen minutes of torture, making sure she did not move her head. As soon as the scene ended, Madhu lifted herself up and left the room without saying a word. RK could see that she was visibly upset. What he did not see, however, was concrete evidence that he had hurt her enough so she would quit pursuing him. He expected flooding tears, screams or just about any reaction but silence. Silence confused him. Still, he hoped he had successfully gotten his message across- he was incapable of loving another human being.

Madhubala locked herself in the closest room she could find. She tried hard to not to scream. A tear quietly fell down her rosy cheek. Soon, she gave up trying to hide the heartache. Because the thing about pain is, it demands to be felt. (Source: The Fault in Our Stars).

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Obviously the story was great because it broke my heart Donna-Waaah!😭
I now have a new thing to keep me awake along with all the RK taking revenge on Madhu by making her fall in love and then breaking her heart conspiracy theories

But yes, the story was great- you could feel your heart breaking for Madhu
Edited by ranitha - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was really good. Though I doubt this will happen in the show, I really enjoyed reading it and it was put together very well. Great OS. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranitha

Obviously the story was great because it broke my heart Donna-Waaah!😭

I now have a new thing to keep me awake along with all the RK taking revenge on Madhu by making her fall in love and then breaking her heart conspiracy theories

But yes, the story was great- you could feel your heart breaking for Madhu

Not to laugh at your misery but, your comment cracked me up. 🤣
I feel your pain though.
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
..Sofia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was really gOod..!
Great Os👍🏼
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww! thats heart-breaking!  😕
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice OS and Heartwrenching. Madhu is devastated
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

This was really good. Though I doubt this will happen in the show, I really enjoyed reading it and it was put together very well. Great OS. 

Thank you.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Nice OS and Heartwrenching. Madhu is devastated

I would not know what to with the show after this point has been reached. I hope RK does not break Madhu's heart in the show. I can sense it coming. Or, maybe my fears just spring out of the idea that happiness does not last forever.
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing!!! Very interesting!! liked this OS.. please can you continue?