-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

RK Shows Respect    

~Kitchen Table~

Just as Madhu was feeding RK with her hands, he began coughing. It looked as though he was choking and so everyone stood. Madhu tried helping RK and began to panic.

Madhu: Someone call the doctor!

Radha tried patting RK's back and Dipali stood in the back making remarks towards Madhu.

Dipali: See mummyji? I told you, Madhu surely mixed something into RK's food.

Radha who continued to pat RK's back and tried to help him, stared up at Madhu with a glare for the first time. Madhu was taken aback and a tear fell from her eyes. RK felt the tear fall on his arm. He stopped choking. He looked at Madhu crying and then towards the Bhatias who were gathered around him.

RK: What are you all doing? I was practicing for my shoot tomorrow.

Everyone was shocked. He had been acting, purposely undoubtedly. RK raised an eyebrow and looked towards Dipali.

RK: You wanted to see this scene take place right? I did free acting for you. You know RK doesn't do free acting for anyone. Consider this a gift from RK to the Bhatia group of Badmaash Company.

RK looked at his biwi who was wiping her tears and he smirked. Madhu gave him her "don't ever scare me like that again" look.

RK: Biwi. The food was delicious. And you called for a doctor. I thought since everyone else (stares towards the Bhatias) cares about me more than you, they'd have called for a doctor before you.

RK managed to put a slight smile on Madhu's face after making her panic. He smiled himself. Dipali gave them a disgusted look.

Dipali: Ugh. How disgusting.

And then Dipali walked off. Sikky followed in his wife's footsteps as usual. Kuku felt he had nothing to do there and so he left himself. Radha stayed.

RK looked towards Bittuji.

RK: Bittuji, I think the lady who gave me birth is waiting for a special invitation to leave.

Radha lifted her hand off of RK's back and began to tear up again. She then turned and walked away quickly. Madhu watched her leave with a hurt look on her face.

RK: Biwi, I'm tired. I think chemical biwi has done her job.

RK stood and started walking towards the stairs. He noticed that Madhu still stood by his chair, lost in thought. He called her name and she didn't respond. So he called her name louder.

RK: BIWI!

Madhu looked up towards RK as she was taken out of her trance.

RK: Are you coming or do I have to pick you up myself?

Madhu looked down and then back up towards RK and she began walking with him towards their room.

~Rishbala's Room~

RK went to change into some comfortable clothes and Madhu sat on their bed. When he walked out he saw Madhu lost in thought again.

RK: Biwi.

Madhu looked up at RK and then she stood. She went to grab some comfortable clothes to change into. She walked past RK to change into them.

When Madhu walked out she saw RK sitting on the bed waiting for her.

She went and sat on her side of the bed while RK continued to stare at her.

RK: Madhu.

Madhu looked towards RK.

RK: Tomorrow I'm resuming shoot. I'll be leaving early for the studio. You don't have to come as my spot anymore.

Madhu: But...

RK: Just make sure you stay here while I'm gone. If you need anything, just call. Understand?

Madhu nodded her head.

RK: Good.

RK was just about to lay down when Madhu called his name.

Madhu: RK.

RK: Yes biwi?

Madhu: Thank you.

RK turned and laid down and then smiled. Madhu turned herself to go to sleep.

~Morning - Rishbala's Room~

RK awoke early in the morning to get ready for shoot. He quickly changed and then was about to leave when he saw Madhu sleeping. Her hair was covering her face and so he went to fix it. He gently moved her hair behind her ear and then admired her beauty for a minute. Then he heard Bittuji.

Bittuji: Chief!

RK quickly stood and Bittuji came running in. RK put a finger to his lips as he gestured towards sleeping Madhu, to tell Bittuji to remain quiet because she's asleep. They walked towards the entrance to RK's room.

Bittuji: RK, it's time for shoot, you're going to be late.

RK: I know Bittuji.

Bittuji: Let's go then!

RK: Wait. You're actually not going. Only I am.

Bittuji: But chie...

RK: Listen. Madhu's home alone with the Bhatia Group of Badmaash Company. I need you to take care of her. Keep an eye on her. Let me know if there's anything she needs.

Bittuji looked behind RK's shoulder.

Bittuji: Bhabiji.

RK turned to see Madhu standing on the other side of the hole-filled wall. They locked eyes. Then they heard yelling from downstairs.

Kuku: Get out of here!

Padmini: I'm only here to see my daughter. Please.

Madhu heard her mother speaking.

Madhu: Ma...

And with that Madhu ran past RK and Bittuji. She was running towards the stairs as Dipali began speaking to her mother.

Dipali: Since you're older than me, I'm only going to say this nicely once. People like you are not welcome...

Dipali stopped talking as she saw Madhu run into Padmini's arms.

Madhu: Ma...

Padmini: Madhu, beta.

Madhu cried in her mother's arms.

Dipali: Look at this ma-beti duo, they're both...

RK: Amazing!

Everyone turned to look towards the stairs where RK stood. He walked down the stairs and towards Padmini. Madhu and Padmini still held each other.

RK: Sasuma. Come in. Would you like chai or water or anything?

Padmini: I'm okay...

RK: Very well. Don't mind the Bhatias, they're always looking to give me a chance to humiliate them. You see, there are some intellectual people in this house (gestures towards Madhu) and some stupid people in this house (gestures towards the Bhatias). The junior Bhatias don't know how to respect their elders.

RK turned to give a dirty look to all the Bhatias. He then turned back to stare and Padmini and he noticed a luggage on the ground behind Padmini.

RK: PATIL!

RK's maid came running in.

Patil: Yes chief?

RK: Take sasuma's luggage into the guest room.

Patil: Yes chief.

Padmini: No...I...

RK: Sasuma, you're my biwi's mother. You have every right to stay here as long as you like. Make yourself at home.

Dipali: RK...

RK: CHUP Mrs. JR Bhatia.

Padmini: RK I'm okay. Thank you though.

RK: Okay, but sasumaji if you ever need anything, please let me know. Patil, put sasuma's bag back.

Patil: Yes chief.

RK: Come in, spend some time with your daughter. I'm actually headed to shoot but make yourself at home.

Kuku: RK, you're making a mistake again. Ma-beti will definit...

RK: I didn't ask you to speak. So why are you speaking?

Kuku: Watch your mou...

RK: Come in Sasuma.

The Bhatias all turned to leave.

Madhu was lost in thought while staring at RK. She didn't think RK would ever show her mother respect like that. "What a change," she thought. Then she felt something. Something different. In her heart. She couldn't figure out what it was but something was definitely blooming. She was so mesmerized by the change in RK's attitude that she didn't even hear her name being called.

RK: Biwi!

Madhu came out of her thoughts and looked at RK.

RK: Bring sasuma in, I'm going for shoot. I'll be back soon. Ignore the Bhatia group. Understand?

Madhu smiled and nodded her head.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanuDDian thumbnail
wow good prediction dear...
i so want morning romances...
hope it happens
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetsweet

wow good prediction dear...
i so want morning romances...
hope it happens

Thanks! 😳
If it happens, i will be sure that you have a crystal ball. and plz tl what is difference between os and FF
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

If it happens, i will be sure that you have a crystal ball. and plz tl what is difference between os and FF

😆

And hmm I don't really know, I know FF is fan fiction or something and it's long and continued (I think, or that's SS) but OS is like one shot, not continued, short...I'm totally guessing here...
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Pritt it's an awesome os or prediction. luv 2 see it happen.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsluv

Wow Pritt it's an awesome os or prediction. luv 2 see it happen.

🤗
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely one Pritt...Beautifully written👍🏼...Aur yeha par bhi Bittuji ka interruption😡...
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome...luvd it...jus too good...thnks 4d pm...btw wen ru updatin ur ffs??
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Pritt..! What an amazing writer u r, simple yet powerful words that strike a chord with the readers!! Really good OS! I'll be very happy if we get these in the episode.. Keep writing such wonderful work friend, I'm always there to read! Thanks..! :)