SHAH RUKH AND SALMAN ARE FRIENDS AGAIN!!!

jatt4life thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Now this is news, which would cheer up every Hindi movie lover. Two of the biggest Khans of the film industry came together once again after a spate of more than two years. And the one indirectly responsible to bring them together was also a Khan.

We are talking about Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan who according to a report in Mid Day, patched up their two-year old cold war on Farah Khan's pre-marriage sangeet ceremony in true blue Bollywood style. Shahrukh and Salman, both close friends of the bride Farah Khan, turned in for her sangeet ceremony at different times and maintained safe distance from each other. At the early hours of Thursday morning when the party at Hyatt was almost coming to an end and guests were dissipating from the venue an emotional Salman decided to end his cold war with one time close buddy Shahrukh Khan.

While Shahrukh was still dancing on the dance floor, Salman came from behind and hugged Shahrukh warmly and continued hugging him. Shahrukh too hugged him back and soon they both were in tears. The few guests who were present at that moment included Abhishek Bachchan, Fardeen Khan, Zayed Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala and Farah's brother Sajid Khan. The group subsequently moved to Salman's Bandra residence to continue the celebrations.

Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan were good friends and earlier worked together in movies like Karan Arjun, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega and Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam until one ill-fated day in 2002 when Salman disrupted the shooting of Shahrukh Khan's film Chalte Chalte. This incident ruined the relations of the duo. However all's well that end's fine. Here's wishing the duo a never-ending friendship spate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😕😕😕 They r one again????????
I never knew they had a fight😕😕 or a cold war!!

Thank a lot for the information!!👏👏
*Anjali* thumbnail
that's great news! Thanks for the information, jatt4life!
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this great news with us. But the way this two actors made up sounds so funny. It was so dramatic!😆
xsonyxo thumbnail

ya..they hugged each other on the dance floor? lol...i didn't know they had a fight either..i didn't evn know they were close friends before, o well, it's gud they're back together! :)

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks for the info! wow i never knew they had some fightes or even cold wars!