Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
1.Your Name Shayari😛

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  No one 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) No one

3.My first post in season 5...  yaad nahi aa raha hain😆

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  once i said gurmeet face looks like a  plastic so i got a warning!!!

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  none

6.Most Memorable person...!

7My favorite Thread/Post all isha n bharti's threads

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  gurmeet's😆

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  all fans😆

9.Person am Going to kill😆 none😆

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  none
(taken from perfect bride forum) 

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen?

13.My choice of winner..  Isha or Bharti or Rashmi😳

14.My achievement on Forum..!  nothing..

15.Any incident worth Mention  i got my first warning here in this forum😉

16.Thing I'll miss the most 

17.i'll be in next season or not?  may be

18.You can see me posting on..  Biggboss forum😎 and in Bollywood forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  i want ur wishes for everything that iam going to achieve😆

20. Thing i regret the Most  i really regret that i was not a part in any controversial threads😆 
as i was not regular to this forum i had missed a lot of drama here😆
21.My words to all on forum...:) Hi guys jus chill and all the best to all👍🏼

Thanks 😃
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5 ⭐️

1.Your Name :Meena

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) :0

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : No one

3.My first post in season 5... :About rashmi n deepak alien act

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :none

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) :none

6.Most Memorable person...! : none

7My favorite Thread/Post : the rashmi deepak alien act

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 : none

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 :rowdiest rathore (im sure what the username was but this is id i remember)

9.Person am Going to kill😆 : none 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: none 

11.Most Weird Person...! :none

12.My Drama king/queen? :Bharti

13.My choice of winner.. :rashmi/deepak

14.My achievement on Forum..! :none

15.Any incident worth Mention :no

16.Thing I'll miss the most :rashmi/deepak performances

17.i'll be in next season or not? :who knows? if interesting then maybe

18.You can see me posting on.. : dkdm, forum games

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!: my bday  

20. Thing i regret the Most :none

21.My words to all on forum...:)[/QUOTE] Good luck to all!

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😃1.Your Name Divya4Srk-Barun (Divya)

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) maybe 2-3

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  members from Salman-Isha AT

3.My first post in season 5... Salman-Isha AT#1 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Not Yet

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  Not Yet 

6.Most Memorable person...! I guess it would be most memorable AT coz all ppl there are memorable.

7My favorite Thread/Post Salman-Isha ATs 😳

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  Salman-Isha ATs 😳 

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  Salman-Isha ATs 😳 

9.Person am Going to kill😆 No one

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one

11.Most Weird Person...! Haha. My Salman-Isha AT members ( coz they are the best😆 and i love them)

12.My Drama king/queen? have to meet that prsn yet. 😆

13.My choice of winner.. Isha or Rithvik 

14.My achievement on Forum..! Making Sooo mannnyyy frndsss

15.Any incident worth Mention Haha whenevr Salmangirl gets made (varshu 😆)

16.Thing I'll miss the most This forum and My AT members

17.i'll be in next season or not? depends if Remo sir and Salman are there😳

18.You can see me posting on.. Salman-Isha AT, Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? forum and Kis desh mein hai meraa Dil forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My graduation😳

20. Thing i regret the Most not making frnds coz i m not good at it.

21.My words to all on forum...:) Best Reality Forum ever. 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

1.Your Name Fatima

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) None😳

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I don't remember.Sorry first friend😆😳

3.My first post in season 5... In GC's Thread!

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I hate violence.So I can proudly say that i have not fought with anyone on IF ever.If someone misunderstands me or feel bad b/c of me i simply says sorry😳.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Iqra😳

6.Most Memorable person...! Ria and tabeer!

7My favorite Thread/Post GC's thread!

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 When people compare GC's dance with Bharti's dance🤣

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 Rowdiest aka minnie😆

9.Person am Going to kill😆 I want to kill many people😆😳

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one.I don't have time for stalking😆

11.Most Weird Person...! ANMT i don't her name

12.My Drama king/queen? chillMahaul.She is bitter sweet😳😆!

13.My choice of winner.. Ofcourse Gurmeet!!!

14.My achievement on Forum..! I have learnt to control my temper😳.

15.Any incident worth Mention None!

16.Thing I'll miss the most I want to forget everything abt this forum after the ending of season 5 so i will miss nothing abt it😳!  

17.i'll be in next season or not? Nope! Just watched this season for GC!

18.You can see me posting on.. PV forum.I'm not sure abt other forums b/c i visit many forums but i'm member of PV forum😳

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Nothing! 

20. Thing i regret the Most Coming in this forum🤣 Just kidding.Nothing😳

21.My words to all on forum...:) Don't fight with eachother.Be mature and try to respect POVs of others and try to put ur views in a decent way😃.

Thanks 😃
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1.Your Name Rapier, Weasley, Rappy, Rapz 😆

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 1 new member. Some of the other members were already on my buddy list.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Nadzgirl

3.My first post in season 5... Bihar ka Raja, Ravi Kissen AT! 😆 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  None, I'm proud to say.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) From JDJ? Nadzgirl. But it wasn't spamming!

6.Most Memorable person...!  There are so many. I'm not going to list any in fear of leaving anybody out. 

7My favorite Thread/Post I can't think of one as of now. Will update if I get a brain wave. 😆

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 I wouldn't say particular threads, but some sarcastic or totally funny posts made me ROFL. Lot of wise cracks on this forum! 😆

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 Again, no one person. Random people with random hilarous posts killed me! 😆

9.Person am Going to kill😆 Don't really care enough to kill. LOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end As in keep in touch? Well, I will keep in touch with anybody who wants to keep in touch with me. 😆

11.Most Weird Person...! Priyamanu

12.My Drama king/queen? HelloHiByeBye

13.My choice of winner.. Isha or Rithwik. 

14.My achievement on Forum..! Apparently I am a helpful and a cooperative member (so says my nomination)! 😆 I'm glad people perceived me that way. I would call that an accomplishment.

15.Any incident worth Mention No specific incident. But, having fun with members, joking around, having conversations and discussions have been memorable.

16.Thing I'll miss the most see above

17.i'll be in next season or not? Probably so

18.You can see me posting on.. Bigg Boss, once it starts of course.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Aww this is sweet! People wishing for you! <3 I don't really have much going on that I would need you to wish for me. I guess just wish me good luck for my studies and my career! 😊

20. Thing i regret the Most  Not a thing! I will take back nothing.

21.My words to all on forum...:)    "Keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them." I had a great time here. Meet some cool people and had great fun. Thank you everyone for making it this fun. Take it easy!😊

Edited by Rapier - 11 years ago
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5

1.Your Name: Hooria

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Cant Remember But Too Many

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Sneha Di (Snehamaanvirman)

3.My first post in season 5...Havent Made One Bad At Making Posts

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )Nope But Did Get Angry At The Bashing Of Bharti

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)None

6.Most Memorable person...!Me! Lol

7My favorite Thread/Post: Salman Isha AT#Aaja Nachle

8.Thread that Made me go:Bharti Bashing posts ad other actors

8.Person that Made me go: All the Haters

9.Person am Going to kill: Haters

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
(taken from perfect bride forum): None

11.Most Weird Person...!Those Who Bash but call it constructive criticism how stupid

12.My Drama king/queen?Salman Yusuf Khan (Luv Him)

13.My choice of winner..Isha Or Rithwik Dhanjani

14.My achievement on Forum..!IF Dazzler

15.Any incident worth Mention: Not Really

16.Thing I'll miss the most: Bharti-Manish's Duo Hillarious

17.i'll be in next season or not?I Can Dance But Not An Actress Lol

18.You can see me posting on..Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Or Arjun Forum Mainly On EHMMBH Forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!Yes I Need Alot Of Wishes For My GCSE Exams I Really Need To Get Into 6th Forms So I Could Do My Medical And Surgery Degree Ameen

20. Thing i regret the Most: Not being a regular member of IF jhalak dikhlaja forum

21.My words to all on forum...:):
Live,Laugh&+Love Dont Take Things On A Personal Level Where U Jus Recieve Curses Respect Others And They Will Respect You
And By The Way Constructive Criticism And Bashing Are Two Different Things

Thanks
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1.Your Name - simplypurple

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 0 because I didn't find this forum until this week :(

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - again, sadly no one but maybe I'll make a few in the days to come?

3.My first post in season 5... - intro thread. :P

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - none; also, I don't war with people.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - no one but feel free to start!

6.Most Memorable person...! - will get back to you on that

7My favorite Thread/Post - any thread supporting Isha and Salman.

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 - will come back to this

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 - as above

9.Person am Going to kill😆 - no one

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - any one I recognize after this week. :P So far: Chandramukhi, Pentaminous, nishu786, HelloHiByeBye, Be.A.Rebel as they all plan to be heading to the BB6 forums next so looking forward to interacting with them there.

11.Most Weird Person...! - me for not finding this forum before 😳

12.My Drama king/queen? - forget member, I'd say Bharti is the most hilarious dram-e-baaz.

13.My choice of winner.. - Isha/Salman (duh!)

14.My achievement on Forum..! - finding the forum. 😆

15.Any incident worth Mention - Bharti's eviction and the debate on the forums because of it.

16.Thing I'll miss the most - not being a part of this from the start

17.i'll be in next season or not? - let's hope so

18.You can see me posting on.. Bigg Boss 6, Bollywood Forum, Any of the English forums/threads.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - just life in general

20. Thing i regret the Most - no regrets ever. :)

21.My words to all on forum...:) - hope y'all welcome this late comer with open arms ☺️
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK
DIKHLA JA SEASON 5

1.Your Name
Madz

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in
buddy list on/from this forum)
None. Lol, I still don't know how to add friends even though I have been in IF for a year now 🤣

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from
the Forum)
😕

3.My first post in season 5...
GC's AT I think

4.My First War...(Your First warning on
The forum..Why and where! )
Warning because a comment on DB's article about coming to JDJ. Got a warning because I said oh, No. Now she will interfere in his work again which is not good for his performance and he will get distracted. Further more, I said God save him from this woman.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who
spammed your scrap book most..)
No one lol

6.Most Memorable person...!
Chandramukhi, Saddie, Affy, Ilovepyaar, Pentaminous, Be.A.Rebel, Godfather, hellohibyebye, Aanyakunaat, Annappun, and many others.

7-My favorite Thread/Post
GC's AT though I barely posted there but still favorite as it is the safest place lol.

8.Thread that Made me go🤣
The thread where someone had said that they went to baba somewhere and it said that Gia has done black magic on Isha and that's why she is sick 🤣

8.Person that Made me go🤣
Pentaminous, Godfather, and Be.A.Rebel for their hilarious comments.
Abhiya-crazy and Salmangirl for their worshipping their favorites and doing anything for it😕😆

9.Person am Going to kill
Not in literal sense as Chandu has said it too. Ultimate.GCian, DMKJ-VB, and someone else too whose name I can't remember. Other than them, then others for wishing bad for contestants or laughing on Isha's health or any contestant.

10.Members Am going to stalk after
season end
I stalk a lot of people whenever I get time.
(taken from prfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!
Abhiya-crazyluv, Salman girl and The Rowdiest.

12.My Drama king/queen?
😕

13.My choice of winner..
I wanted GC until last week but now doesn't really matter. I just hope anyone who is the most deserving and a best dancer. So, good to luck to all.

14.My achievement on Forum..!
Yes, this season forum has prepared me for the next season's forum.

15.Any incident worth Mention
Can't remember any so I guess none.

16.Thing I'll miss the most
The most crazy forum I have ever seen. It was hilarious to see some members to the point of worshiping their favorites and sometimes too bad when people even wanted bad health for contestants. OMG lol.

17.i'll be in next season or not?
Yes, because Drashti Dhami will most probably participate in JDJ next season as she said in her interview 😃

18.You can see me posting on.
Madhubala Forum, Geet forum, And may be Big Boss because of Sallu<3

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for
which i need your wishes...!
It is too personal but other than that, yes, I need wishes for my college education as I just started. I hope I do good! 😃

20. Thing i regret the Most
Commenting about a Celebe who are not worth mentioning. It would have been better if I could just ignore that celeb as all she wants publicity be it good or bad 🤢

21.My words to all in the forum.
STOP worshping or being obsessed about your favorites. And stop wishing others bad health or calling them sick. Just Enjoy the shows and one can calmly say their point when it comes to defending your favorites without bashing members and again criticism is NOT bashing. God Bless you all and have fun.Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
1.Your Name Dex, Dexy, Xeta...you name it. 😆

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  I don't add anyone, they add me. 😆

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : No one, I only came to this forum to post. 

3.My first post in season 5...  Think it was one of those episode discussion threads. 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )👍🏼  Ahh...the biggest irony. I'm notorious all over IF for being a pain in the butt and I already have 60% WL but surprisingly I never got warned on this forum. Strange it is. 😆😆

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Shaktheback...😆

6.Most Memorable person...!  I'd say Chandramukhi because I think we locked horns a couple of times the last few weeks.😆 But no hard feelings, shit happens on reality show forums. I wish her the best in whatever she does. 👍🏼

7My favorite Thread/Post Don't have one...usually this forum is inundated with crazy fan wars so I only tend to read and like responses that are well written even if they are made by people I usually don't agree with. 

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 That thread where people were talking about Kaali Zubaan, buri nazar and all that crap. Seriously? We're in the 21st century people...not in the Puritan era anymore. 😆😆

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 That person who made a thread about how Isha wears tight dresses with a broken arm. That was quite funny, I forget the person's username though. 😆

9.Person am Going to kill😆  Nah no one...I have no enemies on this forum, at least I hope not. I have enough stalkers and enemies in the other forums that I am still taking care of. 😆

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end 
(taken from perfect bride forum) No one really. 

11.Most Weird Person...! Priya something person...the one that wrote a bizarre anti-Pakistani post...that person was bat shit insane.

12.My Drama king/queen? Most of us become drama queens and kings on reality show forums...no one is a saint. So let's just leave it at that, besides naming one person would be unfair...there are so many of them. 😆😆

13.My choice of winner.. This is a tough one but I'll say Rashmi because I like Deepak a tad bit more than Sneha. 

14.My achievement on Forum..! This is the only forum in the last 6 years I've been on IF where I have never been given a warning level...hell I wasn't even warned. That itself is an achievement. 😆😆

15.Any incident worth Mention Can't remember any. 

16.Thing I'll miss the most Gurmeet and Isha fan wars. 😆

17.i'll be in next season or not? Probably not. 

18.You can see me posting on.. Bollywood Section

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Yep, a whole new transition period is coming up but if I tell ya, I'd have to kill ya. 😎

20. Thing i regret the Most  Don't regret much although in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have called Chandramukhi a stalker during one of the fights we had, that was totally uncalled for. Not sure why I did that. I sincerely apologize, CM. 😃

21.My words to all on forum...:)

Leave the fan wars behind...move on without baggage onto bigger and better things. 🥳
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy there I have visited JDJ forum 😛
And I was first to post in this forum
Thank you!!