cosmicD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
recap: arjun said i love u to nikki and nikki is upset
and arjun came to meet nikki but uncle refuses

Bgans with nikki sitting alone in the bed when uncle comes and she asks him has arjun gone uncle says yes and now u rest then he goes

Next morning

Ajun is with the paper looking 4 a job when his dad comes in and says so u have the news paper r u searching 4 a job he says yes arunj sad says its rustums birthday and he has called u at (sorry i orgot the place)he says oh ok and goes to a interview the boss says that some 1 al ready got the job Aruj says please give me any job the boss goes there is only 1 and thats a waiter arjuns says i cant do that and then he goes ouside and meets malika. malika says i am changeg i am verry sorry if there is any thing i can help u with arjun says no thanx malika says so hav u forgive me arunjs says if u have really changed yes . Then he goes back in to the boss and says i am ready to do the waiters job the boss goes go and wait out side

Next scene

Rustum asks nikki f she would go shopping with him 4 the birthday items she says yes

Nex scene

malika is talking to kk (the guy hu try to kill nikki with karans buua he went to jsil but he ran away ) kk is saying now arjun will be urs malika asks how kk says wait and watch and then he goes.

Next scene

rustum and nikki are coming back 4rm shopping and then she sees kk and was wondering is that kk but howz he in goa

Next scene

arjun is sitting when his dad comes and talks to him he says doesnt matter if its a small job or a big job arjun says thank you 4 all ur support. rustum is trying to ring arjun so he can come to the party
but then he arrives arunj says i didnt bring u a present ask 4 any thing and i will give u that rustum says any thing arjun says any thing rustum ays oh ok theni want u and nikki to do the romio and julite dance nikki says no i cant then arjun says yes i have to go to bye nikki is thinking have i hurted arjun feeling and she goes to the hall where she finds flower she thinks its 4 rustum when she finds a note saying to nikki i am back happy beleted marrige we will soon meet then nikki thinks was that really kk and hen it ends

hope u like it !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx 4 the update Dhwani !! 😃