Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Accidentally, I found out who is the winner.... because I live in the US and the states are behind from India! 😕 I put India because we are moving back there... but anyways, onto the show.

Here's my two cents :

This shocking winner, Irfan, I mean, I haven't even watched the episode yet..... but this is one of the worst things that they could have done.

What did Irfan do that was so great? As team leader in the Fun Republic/Essel World task, he thought of "peons", or asking people to do work for him... and he argued with people as well. So he should be the winner? Bakwaas!

I was already really, really upset that Ankur Ji got eliminated from the show.... I like Puneet, but based on work and effort, I really thought that Ankur Ji would make it onto the next round.

Now this nayee news has made me really upset - and Manish Ji, they have not given you cheques yet? Is it for being the runner-ups? I'm kind of confused on that... maaf kardijiye. What is Zee doing? This show is wonderful, the whole concept, everything is great, and now they go and do something like this - if I could go back in time, I wish I could change all of this, and I'm sure you all would want to as well.

Best of luck to Manish Ji, Partha Ji, aur Ankur Ji... ap sub logh bohut accha hai, you will go very far in life as business men..!! And best of luck to Ali ji as well, he is not one of my favourite contestants, but I will wish him luck too.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish Gupta

chitra they havent received anything till now, only time will tell what will happen

Manish,did u guys talk to subhashji about the whole thing,I mean the injustice.what does he have to say?

Manish Gupta thumbnail
Nothing, well negotiations are still going on with Irfan Puneet and Ali, lets see what is the outcome, if they gate they will be as good as payed employees. But atleast they will get something. Ammu I am not talking of cheques to us, I am saying that who have been promised funding haven't received cheques.
ammmu thumbnail
Oh okay , thanks for the clarification of the cheque thing ji... Doesn't Subhashji or anyone have anything to say about this injustice, or the cheques or anything?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manish,I watched the last episode of wedding which they aired in Singapore only last week.I got so angry to see Veenaji all the time arguing with Ankur and yr team.The groom seem to be always unhappy.
Finally,when u guys were called by subhashji and his jury.I liked the explanation U gave to them but again got irritated by the jury's comments on yr team.They didn't appreciate the hard work you guys putup 😡
Really sad to see rakhee and Ali argue with each other.Hope there is no more misunderstanding between them.Actually all 6 of you are bazigaars. 👏
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you, Chitra.
It was awful to see Veena ji complaining most of the time and in the end, this team's effort weren't appreciated. Also, Rakhee's team would have been able to work better if there was a better understanding between these two contestants and more cooperation from Ali.

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Manish,I watched the last episode of wedding which they aired in Singapore only last week.I got so angry to see Veenaji all the time arguing with Ankur and yr team.The groom seem to be always unhappy.
Finally,when u guys were called by subhashji and his jury.I liked the explanation U gave to them but again got irritated by the jury's comments on yr team.They didn't appreciate the hard work you guys putup 😡
Really sad to see rakhee and Ali argue with each other.Hope there is no more misunderstanding between them.Actually all 6 of you are bazigaars. 👏