MG OS Dharkan Zara Ruk Gayi last part /Pg 24

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii me (Monika) again with my forth story of my dearest Maaneet.. as i started it with OS but all your love made me think to turn it into SS.. i have not decided yet , how long it would go as it will completely depend on how much love and response it gets from you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1

" Mangalam Bhagavan Vishnum, Mangalam Garudadhwajah
Mangalam Pundareekaksham,Mangalayatano Harih
"

These marriage mantras were echoing in big open veranda of handa haveli. Hall was surrounded with all relatives, friends, neighbours of handa's .. blue and white cool dulcet moon lights were falling, pouring his drizzle on shinning floor. All where yellow and red garlands decorations filling decorous smells. Chains of Mirrors and shimmers were hanging and dancing in breeze of open nature. Happiness, giggling, joyous were filled in every corner of haveli. Mohindar, rano were tearing yet happy and blessing their only daughter. Rajji and Titto were thrilling, surprising with thought of their jiju Maan'  who was getting marry with their cousin sister Geet'.

Geet.. a girls of handa haveli. Simple extremely beautiful and shy. She was sitting on floor, bending her knee, rounding her arm over it, wearing red shinning bridal lahanga, covering her beautiful face with long veil. Golden clambering jewellery were increasing her beauty more then any angel of heaven. She was sitting there bending her head down, shivering, shying, thinking about her coming future ' she turned her face to see him.. her would be husband .. hone wala pati.. a strange currant run inside her " husband " he is my husband.. how beautiful feeling is this.. a word will change my entire existence.. I wont be geet any more .. I would be something more of just a mare girl.. I will become of someone else.. my body, my soul , my life would be owned by someone else.. how this feeling is.. one side I am leaving my whole identity and other side I am getting a new a fresh a total unknown recognization.. and strange... I am not sad.. I am happy leaving my whole income of life.. whole treasure,  which I gained in my 18 years of life , is leaving me but I am happy.. how strange this relation na' " per babaji..mai iis rishte ko nibha to paaungi na " she closed her eyes and prayed to her babaji to give her strength.. give her power to keep this relation safe for ever. But in her naive scared heart one question was wandering " will he care for me "

She felt someone patting her shoulder.. ' geet.. geet' she hear someone soft voice..a  man  voice.. "man .. omg " she opened her eyes and found herself sleeping on his shoulder in car. Maan looked her waking and moving back in jerk.. he dint want to disturb her but yet he did. He looked her face. She was indeed no less then any "aasmaan ki pari" ' yes she was  "Maan Ki Pari " maan ki geet. This feeling made him smile' he saw her struggling with her heavy dress. She must was not feeling comfortable.. he thought. " geet .. koi problem hai ' she nodded no still bending her head down' "omg ..babaji he cares for me.." she felt happy. She was placing her dupatta on her shoulder and her bangles making sweet "chunn chunn ' sound.. he looked her.. her bangles.. red and white.. touching her hand.. her white smooth skin .. but why I am feeling jealous.. why I want to throw those bangles away from her and  keep my hand there.. he turned his face other side .. surprised with his own thought..  "please geet..please stop this bangle sound..otherwise'" he closed his eyes' after som time sound stopped.. he looked her.. she was looking out of window.. finding something.. I guess she is filing her heart with sweet memories of her Bachpan .. her Home.. her own Shahar "he felt guilt and sad..how she had to leave her place because of me.. he wanted to sooth her..to fill her in his arm.. he moved close to her lost in his thought.. she felt his presence near her.. turned to him to find ..he was coming closer..her heartbeat increased. "omg..why he is coming closer. what he will do..will he kiss me.." her thought went on and on when suddenly car stopped. Maan came back in sense.. he looked side in embarrassment..  then to driver.. " kya hua"

Sir mai dekhta hu " driver went out and started to check what the problem was.. geet and maan were sitting most edge of back seat..not able to face each other..

" sir,,car kharaab ho gayi ha "

What ???? maan fumed and came out of car' " What the hell.. pahle se check nahi kar sakte thy.. he banged on car so hard to make geet jump on her seat.. she juddered and came out looking him in fear.. he looked her then her eyes.. it had fear..Ohh Noo..what I did..i should have controlled my anger.. she is so scared.. " he composed him self and said her.. " hume yaaha se chal ke jana hoga..kuch dur pe humara guest house hai " she nodded still shaking.

They started walking on empty road, geet was following maan. Maan was in his thought " whats happening to me.. why m feeling strange.. why I am doing strange. Why m not having control on my own doing or thought.. maine pahle to asa kabhi nahi kiya..fir ab kyu " he dint notice where geet was.. Suddenly he turned and shocked to find her no where.. he run back again on same path.. "geettt he called her name..  he was pushing his head back in anticipation when he saw her' " he closed his eyes to calm his racing heartbeats' he run to her found her sitting on side of road, clutching her ankle and making painful face.. he sat near her " kya hua " asked in concern ..

She looked him..his eyes were looking her.. he care for me ..she smiled slightly .. " kya hua geet " she again heard same voice.. then she knew he was touching her feet over her hand..  her body raised feeling his touch..  she..she was feeling something in her stomach.. " m I hungry..no..then why my stomach feeling like butterflies.. " babaji ye kya ho raha hai .." she was busy in thinking when she felt like bird.. very light.. she looked down to see she was not on ground.."babaji..then where I am ??" she looked up and saw his sharp chin.. she looked around to see he was carrying her in his arm.. she felt ..dont know what but something very nice. .something very pleasurable..  she touched his chest.. Caressed and touched up to his neck then clutched his collar..  he felt electric current in his whole body..he looked down to plead her not to touch more otherwise.. don't know what he would do.. he looked her face..she was staring him.. they both were lost in each other when her anklet made sound.. both turned their face opposite side to hide their rising desire.. he bend and put her down on her feet..  she winched in pain and looked him with complaining eyes' he smiled knowing why her face puffed.. 

" geet ,,your jewelleries are very heavy .. I am having problem to carry you .. " he answered her unsaid question. "ohh ..she patted her head mentally '" he cares for me " she smiled and started to remove her bangles .. but it was tight.. she was struggling when his hand touched her' her heart skipped a beat' he held her hand, pulled toward him and caressing slowly .. knowing her handis so soft and  must be paining with these heavy bangles'he slowly removed bangles making her less , feel any pain. Least he knew she was not feeling anything but only pleaser.. her inner was dancing with every bangle sound' " yes he cares for me ".. her heart smiled.

After both hand he came to her neckless.. he removed her veil from head with shaking hand' it was so difficult I never knew.. omg why m shaking.. maan stop it.. " he cursed him self mentally. Her body was vibrating with him.. but she was conscious with surrounding also. they were on road.. ok on empty road that too in mid night but still it was road na" she thought. He looked her looking around with worry and embarrassed face.. he dint like those thin lines on her forehead' No .. those lines have no right to touch my geet.. Whatt My Geet' ye kab hua maan" his mind asked.. his heart smiled on this stupid question' she was always mine.. only difference was she was here , in HP and I was in Delhi' he smiled on his own thought..

She looked him.. "why is he smiling.. "mai thik to dikh rahi hu na babaji" she tried to check herself when he asked " geet kya hua" "mai thik toh dikh rahi hu na " oopss she bit her lip' " kyaa ????" he asked not getting what she said. " wo.. kuch nahi " she said and started walking. Her ankle was still hurting .. he run to her and again picked in his arm ' she shocked to see his authority over her.. But she loved it.

It was moon light night. Beautiful night. Cool breeze were making surrounding so peaceful. His smell, his touch , his being near her was making everything so perfect. She kept her head on his chest and closed eyes. He looked her. She was sleeping peacefully resting her body on him. He felt happy to see her authority on him without saying anything. She trusted him.. she owned him, these thought made him complete.. this feeling was missing from his life till now but now God has completed him. He bend down little and peak on her mangtika" it was hanging from her silky , long hair, to her forehead.. making that part so beautiful. He looked that red sindur.. it was his right only to fill her with this color.. yes.. "only my right" . he went ahead filling his "maan ki pari" in his arm'

They reached guest house. Guard wished them ..actually him..because geet was still sleeping.. maan went inside leaving old man behind who smiled looking his Maan sir like this. He felt happy seeing maan s this side and blessed them whole heartily.

Maan went inside his room. Put her down on bed. She stir little then jerked open her eyes seeing herself alone , in a strange place, on bed. She scared. She stood up and her eyes got teary.. she was looking around scared when heard door opened. She scared more but then relaxed to see maan there.. she run to him and hugged crying. He.shocked to see her cry and then she was hugging her.. "omg what I do. Should I hug her back.. " he was in thought when he felt her shivering body. Without thinking more he hugged her back more tightly then her. He caressed her back which had hair spread all over.. he tightened his hold.. she was clutching his shirt tight but not due to fear but she dint want to leave it.. she wanted to be here..in this place for ever' she shied on her own thought and run from there.. maan felt empty suddenly.. he looked her standing beside window looking out. He went and hugged her from back. She shivered. He pulled her closer. She was touching and resting her back and whole body to him. He nuzzled his face in her hair. Smelled.. she bend her head back to give him space. He clutched her stomach more tight pushing it inside him.  She was not able to take more..she was breathing fast. .. " maan " she whispered' he came back.. "did she speak my name..ohh it felt so beautiful..my name was never sounded more sweet.. " he bend to her ear and whispered" geet phir se kaho " and kissed her earlobe. She smiled and shied. He turned her to him. Kept his finger below her chin and made her look him.. " ek bar fir se kaho na geet " he demanded.. actually requested.. she smiled and looked down not able to bear his gaze.. he smiled.. he lifted her and went toward bed.. she sensed and looked him widen her eyes..  he smiled' and put her down. She sat there scared.  He sat next to her .. he raised his hand .. she moved back.. he pull back his hand being quite sad. She felt incomplete.. she held his hand in mid air and nodded no with her beautiful but pleading eyes.. he smiled. He moved forward and kissed her forehead. Her all fear vanished.

He raised his hand and touched her blouse string to open. She looked in his eyes pleading.. he blinked slowly assuring her .. don't worry.. m here.. for you.. with you.. for ever. She smiled' and surrendered herself totally to his desire'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX

Part 1 (Scroll Up)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Res

---- Edited ----

aowww that was aow so dreamy and mesmerising, just flawlessly fantabulous and fabulous would be just less to describe!!

U well described how a bride-groom feels being with one other the first time

aoww those insecurities, that restlessness, enxity, need, desire cuteness, sweetness everything was just tooo much to be precise

the way he took care of her, the way she responded, everything and anything about them was unique and cute in their own self,,,,even the feeling of knowing each other was so damn perfectly penned...I Just loved this one

indeed the best work of urs till date in my view

aowww just love u for this concept...this was indeed one of the best OS i have read...Just Love itEdited by dazzlingdivz - 11 years ago
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely...beautiful os mini
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
a perfect blend of maaneet magic it was ..

so beautifully written ..😳

felt soo peaceful while reading it ...

its first time ever i felt peace reading ang fic. ..😊

they way all the new feelings after marriage  was described was really very beautifully done ..πŸ‘

the small gestures ...the hesitation ...care ...all felt soo magical n mesmerizing ...⭐️

i was totally aweee ...maan kissing her mang tikka ...geet slepping in his arms ...all was fab. 

loved the OS to the core ...u made my stressed mind soo relaxed ...πŸ˜ƒ

n one thing which i liked the most in all of it was the perfect ending ...⭐️⭐️
coz it retained the feel of this OS 4 me ...😳

thnxx a lot 4 sharing such a beautiful piece of written in Maaneet ...😊
Neha0896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow yar fab n romantic os luved it 2 d core. Awsum it was lyk a dream reading it, i feel lyk being spell bounded aftr reading it, xar nt having words 2 xplain it. It was jst mindblowing, beautifully written in a simple sweet way. Luved it
MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingdivz

Res

---- Edited ----

aowww that was aow so dreamy and mesmerising, just flawlessly fantabulous and fabulous would be just less to describe!!

U well described how a bride-groom feels being with one other the first time

aoww those insecurities, that restlessness, enxity, need, desire cuteness, sweetness everything was just tooo much to be precise

the way he took care of her, the way she responded, everything and anything about them was unique and cute in their own self,,,,even the feeling of knowing each other was so damn perfectly penned...I Just loved this one

indeed the best work of urs till date in my view

aowww just love u for this concept...this was indeed one of the best OS i have read...Just Love it

OMG...its awesome comment dizvi..just too good too beautiful to handle yaar... u know at night i read it and that too more then 7 times...it means whole night ... just i felt too much happy and pleased having this much appreciations... thank you soo much yaar..muahhh

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: sobia4maaneet

a perfect blend of maaneet magic it was ..

so beautifully written ..😳

felt soo peaceful while reading it ...

its first time ever i felt peace reading ang fic. ..😊

they way all the new feelings after marriage  was described was really very beautifully done ..πŸ‘

the small gestures ...the hesitation ...care ...all felt soo magical n mesmerizing ...⭐️

i was totally aweee ...maan kissing her mang tikka ...geet slepping in his arms ...all was fab. 

loved the OS to the core ...u made my stressed mind soo relaxed ...πŸ˜ƒ

n one thing which i liked the most in all of it was the perfect ending ...⭐️⭐️
coz it retained the feel of this OS 4 me ...😳

thnxx a lot 4 sharing such a beautiful piece of written in Maaneet ...😊

Omg omg omg omg omg... i m dead...
kitna achha comment i never expected.. i swear ...
u just made my day even night ... i was smiling while seeping getting this lovely comment...
u said i removed your stress.. but i say u gave me no stress moments
thank you so much ... heartily

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha0896

Wow yar fab n romantic os luved it 2 d core. Awsum it was lyk a dream reading it, i feel lyk being spell bounded aftr reading it, xar nt having words 2 xplain it. It was jst mindblowing, beautifully written in a simple sweet way. Luved it

awww .. thank you for this amazing wonderful comment ... i overwhelmed with your words ..thank you so much ...

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love this
you give fantastic sunday treat

anjucool thumbnail
wonderful os
really amazing
brilliantly written