Cheering up Fuzzy, part two!- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

34

Views

3.9k

Users

32

Likes

121

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#31
That was 😆 😆😆😆😆 Personally I would tie him up and make him watch the whole wedding from start to finish. Then hand him over to the police. Would serve him right just to see Arhi getting married.
Edited by rashika - 14 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#32
Thank u so much dear!
No time for further pleasantries. Will have to get down to work now. Fuzzy needs support. So I'm here to give her that. And also to satisfy my own haatho ki khujli and mann ka bharaas.
Hee hahaha hee hee hahaha *evil laugh*
I'm coming creep, I'm coming. Start counting your last minutes of life!
chatterbug thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#33
🤣 the post I am sooo looking forward to !
But right now I may like it better if we have dadi in custody 😡

Anyway my punishment to shyam is to install camera's and GPS on his body that cannot be removed by him! 😃
niania13 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#34
I can't wait for Shyam to be really out of the show!
harshnee thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#35
Cant stop laughing.
Loved it
Thx a lot for the pm

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".