diya is so cute...🤗

loved it ...
waiting for the next part...

thank u:-)
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: love2_soma

<p align="center"><font color="#003366" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">why i have a strong feeling k geet's sister is behind deir mu...coz she wants maan fr her...</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#003366" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">awesome update...</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#003366" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">loved it...

thank u very much fr
such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon
plz...

eagerly waiting...
</font>
</p>

u will get to knw thanks fr d reviews:-)
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash1991

amazing update...

lvd it alot...
diya is so cute...

thanks
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: valli22

maan mat his child
its cute

thank you:-)
suhaaana thumbnail
THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT...

thanks all who liked and commented

harikashiva25PoonamTkabslockssravanthi93goyalkalpna123preet.harmanReahRajbpvg7994ruark_22gem1606angelaraf-Manashi-ARSALAkhanmansi.tripathiShilalipicutestar12nish025crazy_125KasiKasiLILY111144shri12J.Rahmangeetsrir.maantiakashyapAngel13JANAGIana1411uteemsweetysaraneiya22freya123AlameluaksnAsh1991misty_drastifanlove2_somamonika1992Rocks.Dharagill123maneetlover1drrose31manesha76tushti-kirandona86Remya_Pillaipunam2712zaara2212abinash079spvd--Neelam--

here is the part 7...

suhaaana thumbnail
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 7

Things cannot be always done with our accord that's when happened with them…..geet however tried to save diya from meeting maan but when the higher powers are there then who are we to interrupt…..

The sweet and short meeting of maan and diya left a huge imprint on maan…… things that he was doing mechanically since geet left suddenly got a new life…. For the first time in these three years…… a new thought came to his mind that was of the cute little baby girl who bumped into him…. Not of geet's betrayal …her disloyalty…..but he doesn't know that the sudden change of his thoughts……. A new dawn that has came into his life due to the sweet angel who is none other than the strong bond that is tied by the almighty for both of them….. that will be again the reason to made them close…… no matter how they will try to get away from each other….. their hatred for each other will again blossom into a new flower……..

Diya  hurriedly started to search for her mother…. She was hell worried for her Mr Bunny and wanted her mumma with her…….soon it was geet who found her…geet was in a deep panic on discovering diya's absence…. The sudden fear of loosing her filled her heart….. it was only then after few minutes of thorough search in the mall she found her baby…..and on finding her quickly took her into her warm embrance assuring herself that she is alright…..all fine…and here with her…

Geet when regained her composure asked diya about her whereabouts…… and tried hard not to let her insecurities out infront of her girl in the form of scolding……

Geet: diya where were you…… you were right there with me …..

Diya slightly getting scared of her mumma's anger…told her ….her part of story….

Diya:(making a cute puppy face for which anyone could melt easily) mumma diya was playing with Mr. bunny when diya lost you….and Mr Bunny got hurt… he and diya bumped into  strangel…..

But PLOMISHHH…… mumma diya did not talk to him….. diya ran from him….

Geet immediately got relieved  that with who so ever her baby bumped she didn't talked and went from there…… and was equally worried for her stuff toy…..

Geet hugged diya once again and continued their shopping….

They shopped everything for her baby princess room….. her favourite toys….her clothes…frocks .. cute tops…tunics…. Capries…. Even some churidaar suits for diya as she insisted…..

From sweet hair clips…. Tictac pins…. Hairbands..to all type of comfortable shoes geet shopped for her daughter ….. some school accessories ..colouring books…..rhymes CDs…crayons…sketches….everything she brought diya was squeeling in joy seeing the things shopped for her……

After diya's shopping geet brought some churidaars… anarkali and patiyala suits for herself…she looked for something for the coming client party …..since the theme of the party was black and white….

She finally purchased a decent and elegant suit for the party……. Though geet was still reluctant for the party but she needs to go if not for her then for neeraj….he was the who was there for her when she needed her family … maan most but what neeraj has done for her as a friend is beyond any gratitude…..

Maan was in a slightly pleasant mood today because of the baby he met today….though his temper could not be controlled for his staff but he has got some peace of mind….. there was small smile on his face relishing the beautiful moments of him with diya…..that could not be ignored by his family….

Maan's mother was waiting for him for the dinner and today he came early at nine when he usually not marks his presence before eleven and never had dinner no matter how his mom insists…he still remains with his cold demeanor…… his father had once tried to talk to him about his and geet's differences but he refused to let a word let out of his mouth…..

No one knows what had conspired three years back that they parted there ways….no one knows about geet neither his nor geet's family…..once his daadima tried to talk to him but he didn't answered her also…the maan who used to listen to each and everything things his daadi tells or asked to do…refused to answer her for first time…. They all knew that something drastic has happened but once all were unable to mend it……

Maan's behaviour changed…. He changed completely…changed into  a stubborn , ruthless and arrogant  business man for whom his deals … clients the reputation of his company matters the most….. he is like a buisnness shark for whom nothing is impossible and grabbing a deal is just like handling a toy for him……

When he reached the mansion…. The grand mansion no less than a palace built by his grandfather who still guides him with his experience failed to teach him a lesson of sharing …..sharing his pains….

To his surprise all the family members were there none had there dinner maybe had an intuition that today something blissful had occurred that is for the good…..

When his mom Vani… asked to have dinner he simply nodded and had dinner after getting freshen up… since maan was in good mood so he discussed few things with his dad about the upcoming merger with the mittal industries and the party he kept to celebrate the joint venture…..

Maan: dad I have done with all the information about the mittals and I think this joint project will be an asset for us…

Maan's dad Ashutosh khurana is still the CEO of khurana  industries……. Having their own companies in construction …. Textiles and even in fashion industry…..and hotel chains……

Ashutosh: hmm…..i have heard you have arranged a party for the project….. it will be a good start indeed maan….

Vishal will be there for you once he completes his MBA…….

Vishal khurana maan's younger brother……actually cousin…..son of nidhi and kunal khurana ….. vishal's parents who departed the world when he was two….in a plane crash …….since then vishal is living as the son of vani and ashutosh ….and he is very full of life…..

Maan was still in his angel's thoughts when daadima interrupted……

Daadima: maan I am very today that you are with us today for the dinner….. I hope to see my grandson more often here with me and know the reason of this composure of yours……

Maan could not hld for more he very badly wanted to share it with his daadima so after the dinner he went to her room and found daadaji not there only daadima sitting on bed….

He quitly went and kept his head on her lap daadima was first starled to see maan it was first time in these three years he came to her…..she gently stroked his hairs…..

Maan: I missed you daadima….he said with a slight pain in his voice….tears filled in savitri's eyes seeing her eldest grandson after a long time like this…..

Daadima: missed you too maan……I missed my cute little arrogant maan who used to share each and every thing with his daadima…..

Maan looked up towards daadi and hugged her…..

Maan: I am sorry daadima…..

Daadima: I am always there you maan….now tell me reason of your happiness…..

Maan: smiled a bit…… I don't know daadi….. I am at peace today….maybe because of the cute girl I bumped into mall…..

With that maan explained each and every detail of the baby princess with his daadima….

Maan: daadima you know she was hell worried for her pink stuff toy….i just wanted to hold her once….

Daadima: do you know her name…maan

Maan: diya…. She called herself diya and her toy Mr. bunny….

Maan was so happy to share his feelings and someone was seeing them when they were chatting was none other than maan's daadaji yashraj khurana…..

Seeing his grandson talking about a child….and smiling after years he just wanted the time to freeze….

Maan retired to his room after heart filled talking that's when daadaji came and saw his wife crying and consoled her…..

Savitridevi: (looking at her husband)…I am very happy today do you know why???

Yash: I know savitri I heard everything….i just pray to keep him happy like this ….. we don't know why gees left….but today after seeing him like this I think everything gonna fine now…..

Savitri devi nodded and wished for same…..

Finally the day came for the party……diya has started going to nursery …..as diya promised she was with nisha…. Neeraj was a bit early as he had his meeting with some client in the same hotel in which party was held…..

Geet also arrived looking plainly beautiful she still wears sindoor in her maang but it is barely visible…..and wears her wedding ring in her neck instead of mangalsutra…..

At last the moment came when neeraj introduced them…..

Neeraj: Mr. khurana I would like you to meet my parter who will be assisting the project on mybehalf…meet miss geet…

Maan was shocked to see her after three years ….still same scared expressions on her face when he saw her first time after years……

While the colour of geet's face was drained after seeing him….. both were shocked and freezed at the spot seeing each other…..

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

MY  WRITINGS 

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by maansee - 11 years ago