i don't see any sacrifice right now...

-kri- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
after seeing the new promo, seems that the much awaited redemption and remarriage is on cards... i don't see any sacrifice there... maybe, sacrifice may come at the point when the contract actually ends...

inspite of falling head over heels for arnav, kushi may refuse to accept the fact and move out of RM... in the promo, its pure anger in KKGSR's eyes... think arnav will scold kushi for going in front of poojali... this might upset kushi... when arnav tries to apologise, the promo may happen...

anjali is getting on my nerves... her character is confusing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

721

Users

2

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
I want this to happen...
I don't want her to sacrifice anymore...
Yea you can see the pure anger in her eyes in the promo I guess he will scold her for poojali(spoil brat) and then this scene will happen...
-kri- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: sizzlingsmarty1

I want this to happen...
I don't want her to sacrifice anymore...
Yea you can see the pure anger in her eyes in the promo I guess he will scold her for poojali(spoil brat) and then this scene will happen...



poor girl... suffered so much... she should stay away from anjali...not for anjali's sake but for her own happiness...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".