Congrats on the New Thread... 

You deserve it ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
aartipartyy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread! :) 
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Harshu🤗...A very Huge C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S for the 4th thread of HTILY🥳...You truly deserve it dear..May you have many  more threads like this...waiting for next chapter...so do try to continue soon... Take care😊

Lots of Love
Geet
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Congrats on new head 
mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread!!
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread...u r the only writer whose every story I religiously follow...I love all your ongoing as well as finished FFs and I can't wait for your updates.
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

This one is short. I know! But please do bear with me. . . . 😛

Here's hoping all of you darlings, a happy read. . . .  😳

Part 25:

"I love you, Khushi."

Khushi's arms which were around him, tightened as she held him tight and felt his body slump on hers as he fell asleep. Not that Khushi wanted anymore affirmation regarding his love for her. But hearing it from him was an emotionally exhilarating experience, she discovered. Her eyes brimmed with tears of happiness, unable to hold back her joy and her love for him. She smiled amidst her tears as she fell asleep.

Arnav woke up when he heard the others enter. Lifting his face from the soft warmth of Khushi's neck, he heard them go to their respective rooms, and his gaze shifted to a sleeping Khushi under him. Except her head and one arm, she was fully under him. Afraid that she might be feeling crushed under his weight, he turned over, pulling her with him. She now laid on him fully, frowning in her sleep at the disturbance, as her legs curled on his stomach. She really was too short, Arnav thought, at least when compared to his height, before he fell asleep again.

Khushi woke up, not really sure of what had woken her up. She was sleeping on something hard, and she had slept like that for quite a while. You might think her body would be aching by now. But her mattress had held her ever so gently, and Khushi smiled as she rubbed her cheek more into his chest. Arnav stirred in his sleep and finally woke up to find a smugly smiling Khushi snuggling more into him. Even as he felt himself getting aroused at the sexy image she managed to be a part of, he felt a bout of tenderness take over him, making him run his hand over her back, and squeeze her oh-so-sweet derriere.

That seemed to have properly awake her from her sleep, as she became stiff, all of a sudden, blinking in surprise. Her eyelashes seemed to kiss Arnav's chest as she blinked furiously. Was she regretting it? Arnav wondered, as he got up, making her sit on his thighs, failing miserably to ignore a certain member of his nudging her. Her eyes were downcast, and her fists clutching the sheet around her chest so tightly that her tendons were straining out. Arnav waited for her to do any kind of move. She finally peeked a look at him and bent down again, making Arnav smirk. Last night he had completely drowned. And this morning he was a changed man. There was no going back, and he knew it. He also knew that Khushi knew it too. And a usually overt Khushi, who opted to be coy was proving to be a treat for Arnav, as he looked on, unable to tear his gaze away from her.

She elbowed his chest, muttering in abashment that he should stop staring at her and let her go, as a shy smile made its way on her face. Arnav simply bent and kissed her cheek. . . . And her ears. . . . And it was the same pull that made him love her all over again. . . . .

o0o0o0o

To have Khushi in his arms was one thing, and to have her when she was at the peak of her pleasure was another. Especially when he knew he was the one who pleasured her to that extent. And now that he had discovered a new way of showing his love for her, he also discovered that he just did not have it in him to stop! Not that Khushi seemed to mind. Nevertheless, she seemed to be a little exhausted these days.

Tiptoeing to her room, after making sure everybody had slept, might have seemed silly to Arnav Singh Raizada a month ago. But for now, it seemed that it was the only way to maintain his sanity.  He had never asked anything from anyone. And asking so much from Khushi sure did feel weird. There had not been a need to actually ask anything from Khushi though. She seemed to have born with some sort of sensor which told her exactly what he wanted.

It had been a week since they had returned from Mumbai. Things had gone only uphill. And it is not their very active love life, that is being referred to. That would and should be naturally understood by people who  know Arnav Singh Raizada. Work seemed to have increased too. And the lovers in question worked together in vengeance, not complaining once.

Arnav had found out that Khushi had designed most of the "Chic Deal", when she was spending her time harassed by her very own friend and her sister. And in the coming week was the fashion show. Khushi Kumari Gupta's very own clothing line. Backed by the Arnav Singh Raizada of the famous AR Designs. A fact which Khushi had not forgotten even amidst the abundance of his love for her. A dream come true for any fashion designer.

And not just that. Getting a supportive man in your life? It was a dream come true for any woman!

The final meeting with the sponsors had been arranged for the day, and Arnav had already made them late when he had come to pick Khushi from her room, and found her standing in front of her closet with just her brassiere and a pair of snugly fitting jeans on her. She was confused as to what she should wear along with the jeans. Arnav, being the most dutiful lover that he was, had helped her choose a nice top, which would look good on her and tease him for the whole day. But not before rendering her other clothes useless for a while!

Khushi, as her countenance would always be, right after being thoroughly loved by the man she loved, was in a daze and forgot to take an important file as she drove away on her bike, too eager to pick Lavanya up and join Arnav at work. And she did exactly that. Happily skipping to his side, as he smiled with his eyes at her. It was when Lavanya asked for the file as the part of preparing for the meeting, that Khushi and Arnav realized they had forgotten it. Arnav was not in a position to blame Khushi, as he very well knew Khushi's mien after he made love to her. She would be all dreamy for a while, sighing to herself in pleasure. And he was not selfish enough to expect her to have remembered to bring in the file.

But Khushi made a show out of it, smacking her forehead theatrically, as she said she would go and get it herself. Arnav was about to say that he would ask Di to send it along with a driver, but she did not even hear the end of it, and scampered away. Arnav got back to the last minute preparations too, supervising the clothes designed by Khushi that had just come in. His girl! He thought proudly as he looked at each outfit. He remembered how hard he had had to work in order to make her design clothes and not just shoes! And now all the efforts had paid off.

---

Khushi hummed to herself as she waited for the signal to turn green, sighing once again, as she remembered her morning with Arnav. She heard the horns blare, and saw that the signal had turned green. She had moved forward, when it happened.

One moment, she was sighing to herself and had started moving forward.

The next, she lay unconscious on the road, the shirt which Arnav had chose for her the very same morning, soaked with her own life blood, her vehicle falling on her legs, making a horrible crunching sound. . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked it, loved it, hated it??!!

Lemme know whatever it is!! 😃

And HarshuSmiles is the account with which I send PMs to regular comment-ors only! So add that to your buddy-list to receive PMs. . .

Silent-readers, please excuse. . . . 😳

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 11 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Me!

--Edited--

Sista! First time I'm saying this and with full heart - "I HATE U"

I dunno why but I had a feelings things are going to shatter now when I read previous chapter. It was too good and happy that I feared what is the problem ahead of them. I thought it would have to be some kinda misunderstanding between them. But you almost killed her?? "WHY THIS KOLAVERI?"

This was the reason for your today's unknown happiness??😉😡😲

I demand an update "SOONER". Please!
Edited by --Siva-- - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ME!

:D

*Edited

I dont want to talk to you at all! AT ALL!

WHAT WAS THAT?!

You start off so f**king sweetly and then you end like THAT?!

From Arnav saying "I love you" fighting all of his demons to this where he will blame himself for her forgetting the file in the first place?! I HATE YOU, HARSHU! :/ 

You knew I was in a good mood and you do this. HOW IS THAT FAIR?!

Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago