CINDRELLLA STORY (rajat tokas mugdha chapekar)RTMC FF PT22 updating-73 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

nice promo..

really interesting..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
nice promo
waiting for the update
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome promo dear...loved it...plz ud asap...
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

to everyone for liking the promo
Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
pranita1202 thumbnail

guys updating after a long time. so pls be kind in judging

as i m updated after such a long  time the update is lengthy (i have been updating smallportions daily in past few days tab jake itna bada bana hai else u all know long updates not my cup of tea) but i have divided it into 4 parts .so u all can read according 2 ur convinience

PART 15.

Veer was sipping coffee and working on his laptop in his luxurious office,with akash ,his financial researcher,asserting him abt various details. On the table were stacks of documents and folders, the name "Khurranna INDUSTRIES" .Mr gupta walks in gloating how the so called veteran bankers fell for the trick of a young MD AND TOOK A SIT

Akash conveyed with a hint of doubt "really sir they agreed to finance us on our terms ".mr gupta triumphantly replied, "they had to . after the  piece of talk they had with our charismatic  MD THEY HAD TO". Veer listlessly said without taking in eyes off his laptop, "they had to afterall KHURRANA ENTERPRISES is a giant in the market and they canot risk there relation with the company and they knew no one  has lost their money in this company past years even after the demise of MR KHURRANA , coz the management is great". Mr gupta , " com'on veer give urself some credit".veer "I m not being modest just that the horse is well trained and  has a winning record , it is going to get bets ,no matter whoever rides it ".

Akash-oh com'on veer jockey place a vital role. We musrt celebrate we won

Veer - For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when thewhistle blows ,horses run and the crowds roar. Winning is something that build physically and mentally every day that you work on and every night that you dream.

"Am I interrupting some importanrt discussion. I cannot help my self from asking; are u some hotshot business executives or bunch of cowboys discussing abt the horses" said a handsome man leaning to the door frame and walks towards them

veer exhilaratingly got of his seat and rushed towards him and hugged him

"when did u arrived" SAID veer

"when mr jockey was giving the credit of his win to the horse".

"gentlemen guess u r job is done in here so u may leave"

They left

Veer and vicky eased themselves on the couch.

Vicky-so hows life

Veer - don't ask

Vicky-I know everything ,manoj bhaiyya told me. Wat I m angry abt is that u didn't bothered  to give me a call  abt the marriage

Veer -Marriage u wanna call it that. I guess u should say didn't inform abt the farce

Vicky-don't say like that.sometimes if it doesn't happen according our wish , it has god's wish in it

Veer-wat is wrong wid u . i guess our DR Sia has a deep impact on you (mockingly)

Vicky- hey don't drag Sia into it these r my own thoughts

Veer -ya right

Vicky-ok fine slight touch of sia's way of thinking.but hey my opinion

Veer- 6 months into engagement and your lady has such a affect on u

Vicky- so tel me abt u r new lady

Veer- Vicky (in stern tone)

Vicky- o com'on veer she cannot be that bad . frankly speaking any woman will seem an angel (or sane) to me compared to...

Veer-why u have to compare everyone to HER

Vicky- I m sorry; last thing I wanna do is to bring her in the conversation and upset u.

Veer- why on earth we r discussing abt my past n present n ruining the convo. So when u arrived; how was the trip?

Vicky- I arrived this morning , headed directly to meet u

Veer- here we r going on abt issues of my life. Lets have lunch at the club and play pool or polo. Hope u have send ur luggage home

Vicky- actually I m staying at the hotel

Veer-why? Com'on u always stay wid us . piyu wud b delighted to see u

Vicky- actually ,my business conference is there. So it is convenient to stay at the same hotel. But I will visit u guys

Veer- f9 but now atleast we can have lunch

Manoj entered the cabin and greeted them

Veer- glad u r here we r going for a lunch wanna join

Manoj- veer I will take Vicky for lunch. You have to go home to get Ananya's signature's on these documents

Veer- for this why I need to go? u can send them wid the driver

Manoj- I wud have; but these are very confidentials paper regarding the clearing of the mortgage of ranch and our "haveli " at silvassa. I have to forward them  today so we can claim the property as soon as possible.so u will take them

Veer-f9, i will .but then i will personally take them to silvasa so to clear property.i don't even want to waste a minute to regain the ownership of our haveli.

Manoj-but we might need u here

Veer- but my priority to  take care of this unfinished bussiness first. I will leave tonight only. Give me the file , I will get it signed.

He took the file and left

=========================================================================

================================================

The sun was at the highest position on the horizon, radiating its light towards the earth . Ananya was eyeing it  through the glass she was been deprived of this daylight for long period. She was reasoning herself explaining that something important must have came up that's why he left so early without informing her. She was accustomed to this her dad also often left without informing her ,sometimes when she use to wake up and search for her dad ;she wud be informed he left for business trip or when she returned from school to share the happenings of day with him, he wasn't there. But certainly didn't mean he didn't love her. Even though he was away he never forget to call her when he reached the office or any other destination,to drop by few words of love and affection, explaining her how he wud have loved to be wid her than any other place in the world but he had no choice.

A smile broke on her face thinking all those memory . She thought Veer will certainly call her to enquire abt her well being.she didn't wished him GOOD MORNING, but for sure it wasn't late to wish GOOD AFTERNOON. She smiled at the thought he will surely call,then she can hear his voice which she hasn't heard since last night and half a day.

A red jeep pulled over near the outskirts of the Singh mansion  and it parked near the bushes to stay hidden, someone got the jeep eyeing the mansion with the binoculars. He saw her on the window. He took his mobile and ringed someoneand spoke"mrs khurrana".

Other side- I told u so many times not to use my name

Him- sorry. But I m here. But how i m suppose to do the job if there is such  a tight security

Mrs khurrana(S M)- Have patience; there has to be some loop hole ;you gotta wait for that & take advantage of it

HIM-F9 . I will be alert.(then he cut the line)

MRs khurrana smirked "this time I am not gonna fail ;though mr veer u have became the MD and curtailed all my allowances and financial benefits. I m gonna get wat I wish for."

The 'Aston Martin Rapide' entered the gates and stood before the entrance. Veer appeared out the driving seat ,though he was now the a "MD" that didn't mean he was everytime gonna travel with the driver in the latest BMW gifted by his mother certainly wid his new bride's expense . He loved this car ,whenever he traveled alone on non official matters he opted out for his hard earned A-M Rapide. Though in few years its exterior might dimished in quality but certainly not to a extent  that wud be visible at the first look. And not to mention the broken latch at the back seat . any one cud get into it and might steal it. But then to he loved it this was his first car on his expense. though  it was 'HER' choice but he loved this car. He entered the mansion

Seeing him ananya was elated . Where she was expecting a single call from him. But he himself came to spend time with her to make up for the lost time this morning. She got up and ascended to go downstairs.

=====================================================

She quickly moved towards the door but something stuck her. She made her way back and gazed at her reflection in the mirror ,she was wearing loose long sleeve grey top and light blue jeans, that didn't bring out anything special out of her. Her her hair were open ,spread out and needed some serious attention, she grabbed a big black clip, latched them together, she smiled about the thought of meeting him ; which ignited a happy glint in her which gave a eyes a distinct look with cannot be brought by any eye makeup product like kajal,liner or mascara.The dark circled eyes were shimmering like stars. As it is said a smile and merriment makes you look more beautiful than the world's most expensive make won't be able do. For that matter make-up just makes you pretty and beauty is something else .wat ever it is; certainly it was glittering in her eyes.

Veer strode inside the house , his attention was caught as seema came out of piyu's room with half full lunch plates in the tray. Veer enquired, "piyu is home? But she is suppose to be at school "

Seema- yes but.. she is having half day ;guess the school is prepping for the golden jubilee, at the end of next month.

Veer- right right.piyu must be excited for part in the play.

Seema- yess... ofcourse . but she is sleeping now...

Seema so wasn't gonna inform veer that piyu was feeling sick that's why her teacher send her home. Currently veer had lot on his plate; seema wasn't gonna add to his misery that his daughter is ill. Veer went to see piyu inside , she was asleep with a blanket on her and faced the other side ,veer affectionately spread his over her hair lovingly and kissed her. Seema interjected and whispered, "let her sleep .she had her lunch. Come down stairs . you musn't have eaten anything I have made your favourite spicy dishes"

TO BE CONTINUED...

ananya's outfit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

=====================================================

Veer carefully tucked piyu into the bed and closing the door behind him ; he began to walk towards the stairs  to go downstairs ; ananya came out her room and smiled at him. Inturn he too gave a polite smile. They both covered few steps towards eachother. Ananya wished him , "good afternoon". VEER too reciprocated by wishing her.

Ananya- (finding words to say 2 him) So u arrived early

Veer-ya actually some paper...

Annaya was looking at him innocently ,manoj's morning advice struck him

His advice "She needs u ,if not as a hubby or as a friend or if not friend  treat her as business associate or client . So we take care of our business associates  with concern  n respect and we communicate with them .So pls from now don't be so indifferent towards her."

He reasoned with this advice and decided to give it a thought

Veer- some paperwork came up, I cud talk abt it later.so u had lunch?

Ananya nodded in negation.

Veer-so wud u care to join me for lunch downstairs

Ananya -  (merrily)  ofcourse. They both went downstairs.

The dining table was already set with various fine crockery , plates were arranged , bowls covered with lids , there was aroma of delicacies in the air. They both took seat .They sat one seat apart from eachother (i.e one empty seat was between then).

Veer- I guess we should start...

Ananya- yes .

They turned the plate placed heads down on the table. Veer began exploring the menu by slightly raising the lids of each bowl. There were various  mouth watering delicacies like paneer kurma , spicy minced chicken ,paneer makhan etc accompanied with roti's and pulaw (Spicy Indian risotto)etc. Veer picked a spoon to fix himself a plate .When he cornered his eyes his gaze fell on ananya ; she had slid a bowl near her plate and she was filling her plate with content in bowl. She started eating it slowly, she directed the yellow mushy stuff from the plate to her mouth. She was having moong dal  khichdi (rice with lentils).Veer was looking at her . she smiled and enquired "u r not eating"

Veer- huh! Yes I'm...

He picked a glass of water and began sipping it, gazing her with the corner of her eyes. She was eating it! Quietly.with the table full of delicacies she chose that!

Then it struck him that she didn't choose it but that was she is been advised to eat given her health .with the drugs and meds she wasn't having the appetite to have all the "mouthwatering" food.

Ananya looked at him questioningly and asked "aren't u having anything "

Veer with his chain of thoughts broken. "yes I m having . wud u pass me the bowl of khichdi"

Ananya-  (astonishingly ) u r gonna have this?

Veer-ya. Actually I don't eat heavy stuff in lunch time. So can u pass the bowl

They both had finished the food.

After the lunch veer brought the file for ananya's signature

Veer- ananya, actually these r some papers; I need your sign on them . They are related for transferring of the money from the companies account to clear our certain assets. Actually d thing is that our haveli has been mortga...

Ananya- (picking the pen up)  where should I sign?

Ananya was thinking why on earth ; he has to be explaining her everything for just getting a sign.

Veer was taken aback at her readiness to sign something without getting into its details ; after all it was her money which he was going to use to clear of the mortgage of his ancestral inheritance

Veer- ananya its matters of crores I really appreciate if u read the papers once . or shud I read out it for u.

Ananya- why do I need to go through them , you brought them so nothing can be wrong with them

Veer- but its your money...

He obviously failed to understand "her money " held no importance to her but something else did.

Ananya- com'on veer what mine is yours isn't it one of the fundamental rule of getting married

Veer- huh...

Veer was dumbstruck at her words. People who might have shared relationship for so many years don't trust each other for financial matters.Sometimes blood relations are overshadowed when monetary matters are concern. And here she was! ;she didn't bat a eyelid when being told to provide her inheritence  for someone else's use.

Ananya spoke out bringing veer from his trance of thoughts. "where should I sign",sliding the file closer to herself and flipping through the papers. Veer mutely pointed out .She signed.

Veer acknowledging her for signing the papers ;got off the chair  , he gathered all the papers and arranged it. Bid her bye and was about to leave. Ananya asked him hesistantly  , "so we wil meet at dinner "

Veer- dinner..ah... actually I m gonna drive to silvasa tonite.The thing is that haveli has been in debted to bank for long time.So I have to clear it ASAP.

Annaya- (kind of disappointed) its ok. Drive safe. Hope you will b back soon

Before veer cud respond to that his phone rang ; he picked it

Veer =' hello...wat!

Manoj on phone '-- yes. I don't how it happened but the vital papers which are to submitted in local court and the head office of the bank for the clearance are left at the office. I guess I just looked over them in hurry & didn't file them . I m so sorry. But they had to signed as they r suppose to be submitted by the evening.

Veer- how cud u 4get such important... OK its no use of discussing it. U just send it wid someone.

Manoj on phone- I wud have , but someone will bring those papers home and them back to the office. It wud be very late; rather than after signing I have to do the proofing with the lawyer and to get it attested b4 forwarding it 2  it to the bank and had to various procedures.

Veer- so wat shud I do

Manoj- why don't u bring ananya here .She might sign the papers and rest can b done easily

Veer-No I can't ask annaya to come to the office for our mishandling

Ananya- (interjected) I don't have a problem coming

Veer keeping the phone on hold reasoned wid her , "I possibly cudn't ask u take so much trouble"

Ananya- trouble! I don't see any trouble in that I wud be glad to it . I insist and u only said  ur very keen to claim the  property ASAP. So pls let me help u

Veer- are u sure u won't have any trouble ...

Ananya- absolutely not.

Veer informed manoj "f9 I m coming wid her"

In the  OFFICE manoj looked at Vicky and said "if any thing goes wrong wid the property clearance . its on ur head . U told me not to file those papers"

Vicky with a happy glint and a smirk "relax bro.I m not gonna muddle up.To get  veer's  life together on personal front I just did a little meddling with his life on  professional front. Trust me he is gonna thank me 4 THIS one day"

precap- VeeNya road trip😉

========================================================================

PART 16

Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
resed

wil edit soon

aapne tho mera weekend bana diya di, lov u so much...
~~EDITED~~

so hilarious, 
i noe the convo in strt is serious, it holds no humour, 
but it certainly hold a hiden humor,
dat to a biggg... one..

so mr. dexterity...the jockey is givng the credit of his intel to a horse, i agree wid vicky here..

god, i ws madly laughing on this,
vicky' dia. really makes me insane at times...

we hav a dr. sia here, ...to gud,
hope dis dr. will help ananya to gear up...plz sent sia as her new friend, her new doc...

for as now, u hav mentioned veer's past in here, 
so ma logical brain strted analyzing her...
hmm...

Vicky said-
Vicky- o com'on veer she cannot be that bad . frankly speaking any woman will seem an angel (or sane) to me compared to...

well vicky i object here...
our ananya is bestest...
not juz compared to ''HER''
but evn to ur sia, 
sheis best, veer ne agar ek bar usse  poore fit n fine state main dekha tho bechare k hosh udd jayenge...
tumhare bhi, 
but u hav to control, coz tumhari tho sia h,
n anaya tumhari bhabhi h...

let veer loose himself, ...isliye tho ananya itni sundari hogi kabhi...
abhi bhi sunder h voh, dil ki eyes se dekho bacho...

ud sooper soon...
veeranya road trip to haveli..
 i want it like hell,
plz ud soon di
 u noe na, hw much i lov dis stry...
but aap pehle itne saare uds dete the, every day one one ud..
 but wen this stry has turned so interesting,

main yahan ud k liye taras jati ho...

plz ud soon, 
lov u di.

Edited by sweetsanyo - 11 years ago
pranita1202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

resed

wil edit soon

aapne tho mera weekend bana diya di, lov u so much...
~~EDITED~~

so hilarious, 
i noe the convo in strt is serious, it holds no humour, 
but it certainly hold a hiden humor,
dat to a biggg... one.. thank god u didn't find that part boring. i was super anxious that beginning wud b super dull.

so mr. dexterity...the jockey is givng the credit of his intel to a horse, i agree wid vicky here..

god, i ws madly laughing on this,
vicky' dia. really makes me insane at times...

we hav a dr. sia here, ...to gud, 
hope dis dr. will help ananya to gear up...plz sent sia as her new friend, her new doc...she is gonna help ananya one day

for as now, u hav mentioned veer's past in here, 
so ma logical brain strted analyzing her...
hmm...

Vicky said-

well vicky i object here...
our ananya is bestest...
not juz compared to ''HER''
but evn to ur sia, 
sheis best, veer ne agar ek bar usse  poore fit n fine state main dekha tho bechare k hosh udd jayenge...
tumhare bhi, 
but u hav to control, coz tumhari tho sia h,
n anaya tumhari bhabhi h...
aww big hug that u love ananya so much
let veer loose himself, ...isliye tho ananya itni sundari hogi kabhi...
abhi bhi sunder h voh, dil ki eyes se dekho bacho...

ud sooper soon...
veeranya road trip to haveli..
 i want it like hell,
bohot kuch honewala ' haven't wriiten it yet but dimag mein hai
plz ud soon di
 u noe na, hw much i lov dis stry...
but aap pehle itne saare uds dete the, every day one one ud..
 but wen this stry has turned so interesting,

main yahan ud k liye taras jati ho...

plz ud soon, 
lov u di.

me in black

lastly i m super happy that u r able 2 connect wid the characters

that was greatest fear that after the gap readers won't b able 2 relate wid the characters.

but u took away all my tension .

thank u for the wonderful and inspiring comment
sweetsanyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranita1202

me in black

lastly i m super happy that u r able 2 connect wid the characters...dont worry abt dat...i read novels, a a fact which i wanna share wid u is, i neva read a novel page by page, first i allow ma friendz to read..they read n tell me wats best wat to read...sm times i read only half chapters n complete the stry, mainly tey r climax...still i analyse the character much better den ma friendz...😳

that was greatest fear that after the gap readers won't b able 2 relate wid the characters.

but u took away all my tension .

thank u for the wonderful and inspiring comment...thnx for dis wondo stry too🤗

me in mahroon

one more thing di,
aapne abhi tak apna display pic nhi change kiya,

thode dinn tho rtmc rakho,
aapne kaha tha ki u will change...

apne nhi kaha hota tho i wud hav not pushed u...
 but aapne kaha tha ki u cn, denu shud...

plz

sweetsanyo thumbnail
😆comment...
installment 2-

res..
will edit tomorow..

thnx ..
juz for me...

lov u di...lov u so much

~~EDITED~~

lovely ud, 😉oops! installment...😆

thnx di, for updting...

i really lov dis stry...

n i m loving it, the fact ki as u promised dat dis vacation u will give best to ur cindy ff..
 n u r doing it...lov u again..

She was reasoning herself explaining that something important must have came up that's why he left so early without informing her.....chalo kuch bhi h, humari anu dosari biwiyoon ki tarah tho nhi h, jo naraaz hokr baith jati iss issue pr..  :P

She was accustomed to this her dad also often left without informing her ,sometimes when she use to wake up and search for her dad ;she wud be informed he left for business trip or when she returned from school to share the happenings of day with him, he wasn't there. 😭bachpan se meri anu k saath anayay hoa h, injustice...aise cute babies k saath bhi hota h kya, she life hs been so rude to her,...pati bhi rude hi aa gya, 

veer plz socho kuch anu ke baare main...

anu searches for her dad...to share her day expo. and feelings...

But certainly didn't mean he didn't love her. Even though he was away he never forget to call her when he reached the office or any other destination,to drop by few words of love and affection, explaining her how he wud have loved to be wid her than any other place in the world but he had no choice.this is good, too good, 

may be humari anu sirf itne se pyaar se hi khush ho jati hogi...

h hi itni sweetie pie humari anu.

really sweet...but now she deserve evry kind of love......esp. veer's most☺️

A smile broke on her face thinking all those memory . She thought Veer will certainly call her to enquire abt her well being.she didn't wished him GOOD MORNING, but for sure it wasn't late to wish GOOD AFTERNOON. She smiled at the thought he will surely call,then she can hear his voice which she hasn't heard since last night and half a day...achi biwi h,...pati ko kudh phone karke disturb nhi karti...

but yahan ek negative side bhi h, she some wer hesitates to claim her right over him, itna bhi haq nhi jata rhi h ki aapne pati ko kudh phone kare...hr patni karti h.

A red jeep pulled over near the outskirts of the Singh mansion  and it parked near the bushes to stay hidden, someone got the jeep eyeing the mansion with the binoculars. He saw her on the window. He took his mobile and ringed someoneand spoke"mrs khurrana"....lo aa gyi kambhakhattt..

Other side- I told u so many times not to use my name...haan, dnt use, bada hi ganda naam h, n shakal bhi :P

Him- sorry. But I m here. But how i m suppose to do the job if there is such  a tight security...  tho mat karo na, bagh jao.. :P

Mrs khurrana(S M)- Have patience; there has to be some loop hole ;you gotta wait for that & take advantage of it...  chuhe, matlab mice enter through loop holes...😆 sher/lion dete h shaandaar entry...jaise abhi thodi der main veer dega 😎

HIM-F9 . I will be alert.(then he cut the line)...  aaya bada :P.

MRs khurrana smirked "this time I am not gonna fail ;though mr veer u have became the MD and curtailed all my allowances and financial benefits. I m gonna get wat I wish for."... jjiti rah budhiya aapne khaaboon ki duniyaa main,...voh duniya hi jyada aachi h teri health k liye, verna tho sacchayi se tujhe heart arrest ho jayega.

The 'Aston Martin Rapide'...solid car h yeh tho..kya look h , 

sahi awesome...

entered the gates and stood before the entrance. Veer appeared out the driving seat ,though he was now the a "MD" that didn't mean he was everytime gonna travel with the driver in the latest BMW gifted by his mother certainly wid his new bride's expense . chalo down to ground banda h... i lov him... lekin iski amma badi chalo nikali, aapni daughter in law ka fayada uthati h...gandi bhudhiya...

sahi h, sab ashh kr rahe h, but jiska cash h- yaani anu ka, voh bore ho rhi h 

He loved this car ,whenever he traveled alone on non official matters he opted out for his hard earned A-M Rapide. Though in few years its exterior might dimished in quality but certainly not to a extent  that wud be visible at the first look. And not to mention the broken latch at the back seat .hehehehhehe😆 

any one cud get into it and might steal it.yeh tho socha hi nhi...🤣

But then to he loved it this was his first car on his expense. though  it was 'HER' choice but he loved this car. He entered the mansion.. i dont like dis car, coz its -HER  choice...but chalo i like it coz he bought it fr his own expense.😃

Seeing him ananya was elated . Where she was expecting a single call from him. But he himself came to spend time with her to make up for the lost time this morning. She got up and ascended to go downstairs...

kitna sweet reaction h, 

pata nhi veer kaise react karega...

usse anu k amuse karrne k liye hi kuch accha kah dena chahiye, verna tho inki lovstry k liye barso baaki h...

yes, ab 😍dono road trip🥳 pr jayenge...

TO BE CONTINUED... o u mean 3rd installment bhi aayega🤔

ud soon di, lov u.🤗

sweetsanyo thumbnail
installment number three...

di , u di rite thing by telling me alwayz dat u hav updated

~~EDITED~~
sachi kaha aapne...
happiness, smile, serenity n merriment are some times the , actually alwayz d best make...

yeh na ho tho, kitna bhi make kr lo, person is a jhandd..(flop)

n yeh ho tho, bt make na ho,...phirr bhi person roxx...

wowie, dowie, aapke description main mujhe pehli baar laga ki, ananya sachi main kitni cute n simply beautiful h...
u noe one thing, simplicity alwayz impresses me the most...i ma big fan of simplicity...

evn i feel dat veer is a praise of simplicity...

madam ananya concisious hoti jaa rhi h aapne looks ke baare main...
ananya kya irada h madam...
veer ko hgayall karna h kya..

well i feel ananya akele tho yeh kr nhi payegi...

di ,aap jaldi se sia ko lao na,
she is the beacon of light in this jungle of darkness... 
iss ghar ki tho saari women aapne se free ho , tab tho ananya ki help kare,...

sima is a gud woman, i like her...
piyu ws sick, 
dats y she came home...
ab piyu ko kya hoa, 
may she is thinking to much of her new mom n old dad..

veer loves his daughter alot.
hmm...🤔

will piyu eva agree to share his lov wid ananya???

coz top most priority for veer is alwayz piyu... i feel dis way??

but happy times will come soon..
😍

abhi tho aap jaldi se veer ka reaction bata do, n unn dono ki road trip dekha do..

ud soon...

TO BE CONTINUED...u mean installment number 4...bata dena mujhe, jab bhi ho...plz