love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
bechara maan...he he he...

its really awesome...

loved it...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt update...

n thank u very much fr d lovely update...
Parimishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
luvly update...๐Ÿ˜Š
Plzz continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Blossoms 14

๐Ÿ˜‰All ff writers i love u all ,u r making my day complete wit maaneet by ur writings.. i love u all.. inspired wit ur writings i falling in love wit maaaneet madly so for showing my feelings for maaneet i too started to write ff wit all ur blessings nd love.. if i hav made som mistake forgive nd support me...๐Ÿ˜ณ

MAAN WAS SHOCKED

all removed their shirts and went inside the pond

karti : mama cum we will take bath'.

Maan who was standing in the steps was shocked

Maan(st) : wat I hav to take bath here ..in open space..no..no way MSK wont do such things..

He was in his thinking wen suddenly karti and anand pulls him  inside

Maan  don't know wat to do,.. he simply nodded his head to no

Anand : cum on mama it will be so fun

Karti : pls mama cum, we wont get like this enjoyment  in our city pls mama cum

Maan cant deny seeing their excitement' and turns his face to see geet

Geet was watching all this and smiles to herself, but wen maan sees her, she hides behind the pillar..maan noticed  her smile and smiles to himself..

All the boys removed their dresses and jumps into the water ..maan too did the same..

Maan removed his shirt only feeling shy and swimmed in his vest'

Karti : oh mama wat a muscles u hav

Anand : yaa mama u  r too strong, ur muscles are very hard

Maan feels embrassed by their comment

Karti : mama u will  go to gym reguarly

Maan : no im having my own gym

Karti : wow if we cum to ur house we can see ur gym ?

Maan : yaa sure I will teach u both som  exercise

Karti : ok mama ..mama shall I ask u one thing

Maan : hmm  say karti

Karti : u know karate

Maan smiles and said : black belt in karate and tai chi

Karti : wow  mama  then u will teach me

Maan : yaa sure..

Som village girls passing them was shocked to see maan and thought som new face in their place and som young girls were drooling him

All were enjoying,swimming, chatting and playing'

Maan was in  his sense, he is not the great MSK today but a normal man who is living his life, ''.maan see the peoples around him who is teaching him  a different world  with only love'

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder turn to see anand was calling him'

Anand : mama cum we will go

Maan : hmmm ok lets go

They all reached home' meena was shocked to see everyone like tis and started to yell

Meena : enna ithu yen ippadi elloram,   eerathoda irukinga  thodaikama , eerathoda  iruntha udambukku ethavathu vandudum'yen than solra pechai keka matengarengalo'.

( wat is tis why u all cam wet  without drying..wat if u catch fever.r cold..u all wont listen to me)

Karti  to maan : mama  now we r going to get nicely from   amma

Maan knows something going to cum'

Geet : ammaa amma naan evuluvo sonnen aanal evanga ethuvumae kekalaa..

( yes maa I said them not to play but none listen to me )

Anand : geeta vendam ippadi katchi marathe , illana

( Geeta don't put same side goal or else)

Karti says to maan wat they talking,,

maan thinks now tis drama queen  will show acting off'.

Geet :  periyamaa parunga anand anna  ennai miratturanga

( see badimaa tis  anand bro is taunting me)

Mrs venkat : anand nee vaya moodu , geeta  unmaiya than soluvaa

(anand u shut ur mouth I know  geeta will say the truth)

Anand to maan : now our drama queen will start her dramas' and everyone will believe  her'

Geet try to continue her antics but wen maan see her and smirks at her ,geet's shuts  her mouth..geet gulped her saliva  and tilts her head down..

All were  standing there with the  heads down' all the elder males were laughing seeing their childrens'

Setha : yen neenga eppadi  sirekirenga..unngalayum sethu than solrome

( Why u are laughing like  tis we saying  not only them but u all too)

All the elders males zipped their mouths' meena , seetha  and rohini and rani took the towels and came to dry them'

Meena cam to dry maan's head..maan holds  her hand'

Meena : yen paa naa un thalai thovatta koodatha'

( why my son  cant I dry ur head )

Karti says wat his mom said to maan'.

Maan : no maa its not like tat actually u r elder than me so

Karti says tis to meena and meena says

Meena:  appadi ethuvum illai naa unn amma mathrie ninaichukko  ingaa vaa , ukkaru

( not like that im  like ur mom cum here and sit )

Maan cam and sit in the sofa and meena started to dry his hair like baby'.

Maan was speechless seeing them'. He felt himself as a alien in their world..maan eyes are filled with tears but he hide it, coz he is the great MSK' he smiles   thinking of himself' ,no  one no one  did tis to him, he wants to be one among themselves, but he know after he went to delhi, everything will change..no love no happiness nothing only hatred and darkness will  surrouds him'..maan was in his own thinking wen meena  rubbed his hair and called him

Meena :  thambi  eppadi iruku yen romba amaithiyaa irukka udambuku  mudiyaliya..

(son how u feel now . why u so silent , are u  not well)

With that she started to check his forehead

Maan understood wat she is saying by the way meena checked his forehead and  nodded his head to no'.

Karti : pls amma avarai vittudu paavam unnkitta matikidu rumba thavikkiraru

( pls maa leave him poor he is,  he is suffering from u )

Meena : poda , unnaku yenna theriyum eppa adikadi  udambuku yethavathu vanthude iruku, athukku than munnadaye sonnen..showed her baby face

( go, wat u know ,now often everyone are getting sick for som reason,for that I said)

Karti : ok ok amma , pothummaa unnadaiyaa paasathuku alavee illaama pochi .eppathan theriyuthu geeta ku enga irunthu , drama queen pattam vanthathunu

(ok ok maa , there is no limitations for ur love for others..stop ur drama,.. now I came to know how geeta got the name drama queen)

Meena : poda

Anand  translate to maan' , maan smiles at their antics and watch geet'

Mrs  ganesh : ok ok elloram poi dressa mathitu vaanga sappidalam'

(ok ok all go and change and cum for breakfast)

Maan : dinesh u promised me something u forgot' and smirks at him..

Dinesh thinks for sometime and  gulp his saliva and all the youngers looked eachother and give a sleepishy smile to maan'

Ram : wat dinesh wat u promised to maan

Maan : say dinesh appa is asking u

Dinesh :nothing  ram mama I said maan mama to take him tour in our fields that's it

Ram : oh it will be nice. All of u go with maan and show him all te places' , now he too belongs to our place

Maan smiles at them'

All leaves to their  rooms to change' and then came for breakfast''

Ganesh :  everyone take our jeeps and go' and show our maan all the places.

Karti : ok  chithappaa ( ok chachu)

Everyone seated in their two jeep' waiting for geet..

Anand : geeta geeta

Prabu : why anand u shouting

Anand : chithappaa geeta didt cum stil

Ram : why wat happen for her..like tis things she will be first person to stand front now wat happen to her

Maan know why she didt cum and felt  guilty for hurting her'..

Atlast geet cam..

Ram : wat happen geeta r u not well

Geet : no mama im fine

Ram : then why u not going with them

Geet thought not to  make any issues and she silently went to jeep..she was shocked that the place was empty only next to maan..she was thinking wat to do..but afterwards without any other choice she sat beside maan..

Maan was  happy that she was sitting in next to him..and he started to drive the jeep

Maan  ( st ) : tis the right chance today anyhow i will say sorry to geet and bring back the old geet..and smiles to himself..

Other jeep anand drived'..the drive was only 30mins from they house'

The drive was silent for maan and geet but others enjoyed chatting and pulling eachothers legs.maan answered wen they asked him somethings'

They reached the place and everyone  started to  move to field'

Anand with saranya moves first

Karti : oh love birds are going separately, maan mama u wont ask him anand  is taking ur sister alone before marriage..

Maan till then watching geet cam  back to sense wen karti said that

Maan : ahh sure anand   this things are not allowed before marriage..

Anand face falls down..

Maan smiles at him and said : if u promise that u wont go so long then I will agree to take my sister with u...

Anand was happy and hugs maan : thank u mama' ,I promised and one more thing wen u need the same kind of help I will be the first person to do that promise'

Maan : oh ok then deal

Anand  : deal' and both shakes they hands'

Karti : all cum we will go to our temple

Dinesh : ahh ok ok

Everyone moves to the temple.. as it was 12 afternoon so  no one is there and everyone went and  roam around it 'karti was saying everything abt the temple and its was built by they grandfather to maan'.

Then they all cam to the field all were sitting in the swing and enjoying themselves'

Geet was hell bored she was not like tis  very silent but in front of maan , she is controlling herself..she went far away from there to sit under a tree'

Maan  notices geet that she is moving alone..he at once went behind her'

Maan : geet

Geet frozen and  start to  walk fast..but he too runs behind her and catches her and pinned her to tree'geet tries to move from one side , maan kept his hand and blocked her'again, she tried the next side , that side to maan blocked her',

now geet  caught between maan and tree..

Maan : geet listen to me once

Geet  tries to move from his hold but she cant

Maan : pls geet listen to me and then I wont disturb u

Geet turns her face other side to avoid  seeing him

Maan was hurted : geet am I that bad that  u turned ur face  from me..

Geet  can sense that he felt hurt  and turns to see him

Maan : say geet am  I that bad'.i know geet that  I hurted u so much'that I was not in sense , wat ever came from my mouth I poured to u..but I didt mean that..i know  I was so harsh on that day, but I try to search u to  apologise to u..but I didt know anything about u..geet IM SORRY'...IM SO SORRY.. for wat all I said that day..sorry is simple word that cant heal ur wounds but I don't know wat to do to get forgive from u...that I thought u too like other girls , sorry geet .. geet after seeing ur family I feel like a low person in front of u to use that words..im realy sorry

Geet  was shocked to hear tis from maan..she didt think that maan will talk like tis , and felt sad for him..at once she  closed his mouth and shakes her head to stop..

Geet : no maan pls don't say sorry,'I know wat all u said that day was not from ur heart'I can understand ur situation ..u brought up  from different place were only money  speaks a lot, so wen I start to talk to u, u  thought me also like them

Maan was surprised how can she be so understanding'

Geet : that time I  too  was so angry on u , but then rajji make me realizes tis thing.. sorry I should also not said that words to u'

Maan  takes her hand from his mouth'

Maan : pls geet don't say sorry and make me to feel more guilty', if u hv forgiven me then why u r hiding from me..

Geet : coz u will feel guilty seeing me

Maan : wat ?

Geet : yes maan I know u didt mean that words but wen u cam back to sense u will regret for those words and feel guilty..if u see me again ur guiltiness will increase, so to avoid that I was hiding from u'

Maan was stunned hearing this..

Maan (st ) : wat for me she is doing tis , after wat all  i said too her still she  thought not to hurt me by her presence., but wat I did..

Thinking tis, he started to move away from her and turn  his back to her'

Geet sensed that he was feeling guilty and goes in front of him and  bend her head to see his  face'

Maan sees her..

Geet :  for tis only I was hidding from u, so ok u didt like my presences then im going and wont  cum in front of u forever and she turns to leave ..showing a baby face..

Maan holds her hand and turns her to face him..and seeing her he sensed  she feaking..

Maan : drama queen

Geet : wat ? wat ? wat u said ?.. showed her angry face

Maan : nothing

Both looks eachother and bursted to laugh'.they were holding their stomach and laughing'after som time

Maan : geet

Geet  still panting : hmmm

Maan : FRIENDS .? '  and extended his hands

Geet was surprised and  was staring  his hand..

Maan thought that she didt like and took his hands ,,,but geet catches and

Geet :  FRIENDS..

THEY BOTH SMILED'

Geet : but maan being friend to geetanjali is not a simple thing u hav to work hard

Maan  glare at her and smile

Geet : oh maan lovely smile

Maan smile widens'

Geet : then how cum u are here maan

Maan : I hav cum here for business  meeting and meet  venkat uncle..

Geet : ohh

Maan : its also good I met my friend

Geet  smiles at him

Saritha calls : geeta geeta wat u doing cum we will play

Geet : maan cum we will go to them..

Maan : geet now u will be urself naa and no need to hide from

Geet : maan stop that and if u again talked about that thing I will realy divorce u

Maan was  shocked  : wat  divorce ?

Geet : ahh ur my friend , now if u talk like tis, I will divorce ur friendship.. actually my habit to say like that..not only u my family , and my friends wenever they  irritated me or teased  me I will s ay this'now u too cum under that circle..so  I said'

Maan shakes his head : unbelievable'

Both maan and geet moves to others'

maan ( st ): oh god atlast i had brought her bubbyness back...but wat i did today was not MSK. no how i changed so much...did geet is changing me  or i changed due to her family...watever only for  one week and afterwards back to my way...i cant affect them coz of my past...i should not show them the real face of MSK..for them im maan sirf maan...

he came back to his sense wen geet called him...he moved , where all were sitting...

PRECAP :   GEET'S REAL FACE

VARUVOMILLAE... ๐Ÿ˜‰

( we are cuming n madurai slaung)

Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maneet became friens

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update๐Ÿ‘
Loved maaneet conversation..Finally they became friendsโญ๏ธ
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next๐Ÿ˜Š
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
superb upd...
lov it
shri12 thumbnail
dear this is simply mind blowing...๐Ÿ˜Š
MSK aur sorry...๐Ÿ˜†
the  bonding between the family and maan was really quite adorable...
update nxt part soon...

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they became friends again...๐Ÿ˜ณ