Well at least we know she isn't against GoHem!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#1

She said it herself - she isn't against Ahem getting close to Gopi but feels that he needs to be focussed on his work.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to the matriarch Kokila Parag Modi for doubting her over the last few weeks! Please forgive me!! I was stressed out and knew not what I was doing!!
Ok enough over acting from me!!
Clarification needed - Koki saw the rose right? But didn't mention it.
I am a little confused about her pacing and complaining that Ahem seems to be letting work slide when today he finished his work and then went to collect Gopi. Koki seems to be jumping to a lot of conclusions these days - does Ahem need to ask her permission for every little thing?
Jigar was at home too - although Koki does think he's a bit of lightweight when it comes to work.
Parag was brilliant, he knows his son needs to spend time with Gopi and it's nice to see him take an interest in Ahem and Kokila's reaction was as expected.
Personally I thought she was a little miffed because he didn't eat the food but hen again she did cut her nose to spite her face when he said he would eat!! At least it showed Kokila he was willing to eat becasue she had coooked for him.
I hope GoHem are able to convince Kokila that Ahem is able to focus on work and his wife without letting down either of his roles and responsibilities.

Created

Last reply

Replies

31

Views

2.4k

Users

13

Likes

102

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
Nice analysis.
I was pissed by koki today, always interferring in my boys life. Shame on her, I would love to give daddy parag a huggie for understanding my bro.. Am proud of him.
luckylucky1 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
nice point nazma...koki always puzzle me these days i am even confused by her actions...she says she doesn't have anyproblem with gopi and ahem but why is she thinking ahem is neglecting his work...he went to pick up gopi after his work only...still she is having a problem with him...i also confused by koki's behaviour...
Scarlet28 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Like I said before ...Kokila needs to take many chill pills...she wants a robot for a son who has no life other than work...I think Ahem and her needs a heart to heart talk...Ahem should not put up with any of her crap...
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Good at least she said she isn't against Gohem. I love Kokila a lot but today I didn't understand her. Ahem went to pick Gopi after office hours. I pity Gopi as what will happen to her as she heard Gohem conversation in the precap.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
nazma ... thanks for writing up this one

She is not against them...she is also a wife, she understands the norms of husband-wife relation.
she wants him to balance his personal life and professional life

Romance should be part of your life but it should not be your life, it should not change the direction of life...

it will be nice to romance and love ur wife, but when you have kids you still cannot be romancing with your wife, you will have added responsibilities,, to fulfill these responsibilities as parents, you should just balance both worlds and don't dwell entirely in anyone of them


regarding the food part
it's quite natural for any mom to feel bad and hurt... why talk of mom...i argue with my hubby ...when i make his fav food and if he eats out, i ask him u should have called me...and will be mad for sometime😉


Vinder90 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Koki seems hard to predict these days, a lot hard to predict::

but i think they will try to expand the plot but giving a back story or Ahem's dad, why is he not a businessman like others, any reasons or issues(i know he is interested in other stuff, but there has to be a reason):: ALso this may increase Ahem's respect for his own dad (which is pretty low tbh)

perhaps , his Parag gets a slightly increased role in 'repairing' koki, who thinks her son should be a workaholic(though she says ahem should balance life), BUT honestly, if koki never interferes, Ahem is perfectly balanced, all rounder, work+personal life (Why does koki not learn from teh grandfather adn chirag, that even they have personal lifes and LOVE, Ahem does not have to be a all work work work(i mean to refer that work shoul be a target, but not primary life target, because if a personal life bit is good, then work is a breeze::: koki is all opposite, work first, personal ligfe later, if koki wish succeeds, then whats the sence of achievement :::

Edited by Vinder90 - 14 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

Nice analysis.
I was pissed by koki today, always interferring in my boys life. Shame on her, I would love to give daddy parag a huggie for understanding my bro.. Am proud of him.

Thankyou Adaa!!
I wasn't annoyed with Kokila today - she was being a mum!!
Ahem doesn't usually do anything without asking her or at least telling her so when he was late back she was naturally worried.
The food thing also is understandable. She'd lovingly cooked for him all his favourite dishes and was disappointed that Ahem wasn't hungry.
So overall she was just being a mum!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: luckylucky1

nice point nazma...koki always puzzle me these days i am even confused by her actions...she says she doesn't have anyproblem with gopi and ahem but why is she thinking ahem is neglecting his work...he went to pick up gopi after his work only...still she is having a problem with him...i also confused by koki's behaviour...

Thanks!!
I've decided she was just a little annoyed about him not eating and also she doesn't know that he'd finished work. The last thing she knew was that there was an important meeting which was why he couldn't pick Gopi in the first place!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

nazma ... thanks for writing up this one


She is not against them...she is also a wife, she understands the norms of husband-wife relation.
she wants him to balance his personal life and professional life

Romance should be part of your life but it should not be your life, it should not change the direction of life...

it will be nice to romance and love ur wife, but when you have kids you still cannot be romancing with your wife, you will have added responsibilities,, to fulfill these responsibilities as parents, you should just balance both worlds and don't dwell entirely in anyone of them


regarding the food part
it's quite natural for any mom to feel bad and hurt... why talk of mom...i argue with my hubby ...when i make his fav food and if he eats out, i ask him u should have called me...and will be mad for sometime😉

Thanks Munni!!
I agree with all your points!! (No shock I'm sure!!)
And yeah the food thing makes complete sense!! I'm the same with my brother and sisters when I cook, and if they say they're not hungry I get upset!! Especially if I've cooked their favourite food!!
So I understand her completely!!
But Ahem understands his mum well too and made the extra effort to make up to her which was also nice to see.
Kokila is naturally worried that Ahem is falling down in his work responsibilities so it's down to Ahem and Gopi together to show her that Ahem is still hard working and they are not going to let Kokila down!!
If Koki heard Gopi reminding Ahem about the file then this is good for all involved!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".